Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 556 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 56 456 506 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 606 656 1056 1556 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29010

    Fake!

    Quote Originally Posted by DamesMan  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/804-952-9210

    Crazy body, sexy video. Any seen / heard this one before?
    No chance this is legit. Over under of 5 messages before deposit comes up.

  2. #29009

    Same!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightSinger  [View Original Post]
    The best experience I ever had with a provider was in London. So good that I saw her twice in 24 hours. Nothing I've had in the States compares in any way.

    My advice. ? Save your money until you get back home, and while you're here go out and try to pick up American girls who find your accent charming!
    My first (and best outside of porn stars) time was in England, and I went back and saw her twice as well. It's way better there.

  3. #29008

    Anyone seen her?

    https://callescort.org/804-952-9210

    Crazy body, sexy video. Any seen / heard this one before?

  4. #29007

    Watch this girl Her husband is a federal agent

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Before I decide whether or not I'm making a move do any of you recognize and have seen this girl with cotton candy colored hair in the pic below? Going off her ad I actually thought it was LEO but was surprised to have something sent when I asked for a pic. Looking at how the room behind her looks combined with her being right on Midlo close to Rosies, I'm inclined to believe she may be a SW trying to give escort rates. I appreciate any indo given because I'm 50/50 on going to see her. Here's her ad also below also.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/114237352549
    I got caught and charged when she was in colonial heights. She used to go by Michelle Rain. She stayed at the woodsprings. This girl is trouble and you guys her husband will catch you. Stay away Stay Away.

  5. #29006

    Staxx

    I saw staxx recently and noticed a tourniquet laying in the room and what I think were marks on her arms. She was also very out of it. I know a lot of people haven't exactly suited up so to speak with her so I'm just giving everyone a little food for thought. It's a shame too because she had been doing so good for so long. Hopefully it's just a relapse.

  6. #29005
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Was it a car date or does she have an incall?
    She only do incalls.

  7. #29004

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/133713605

    Seen H this morning, 2nd time around. She's a great provider, nice grreat conversationist.

    Only did the bbj service and it was pretty good no complaints.

    Recommend to check her out. Damage. 5 will repeat.
    How was the location? Some of those motels on midlo sketch me out.

  8. #29003

    Car Date or Incall

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/133713605

    Seen H this morning, 2nd time around. She's a great provider, nice grreat conversationist.

    Only did the bbj service and it was pretty good no complaints.

    Recommend to check her out. Damage. 5 will repeat.
    Was it a car date or does she have an incall?

  9. #29002

    Questions about the RVA scene from the UK.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeeeeohted  [View Original Post]

    Generally how safe is this hobby in VA? It sounds pretty dangerous from this forum.

    Thanks guys!
    The best experience I ever had with a provider was in London. So good that I saw her twice in 24 hours. Nothing I've had in the States compares in any way.

    My advice. ? Save your money until you get back home, and while you're here go out and try to pick up American girls who find your accent charming!

  10. #29001

    Great date

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/133713605

    Seen H this morning, 2nd time around. She's a great provider, nice grreat conversationist.

    Only did the bbj service and it was pretty good no complaints.

    Recommend to check her out. Damage. 5 will repeat.
    Her video made a believer out of me. Can't wait till work takes me back to Richmond. Save some for me.

  11. #29000

    Great date

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/133713605

    Seen H this morning, 2nd time around. She's a great provider, nice grreat conversationist.

    Only did the bbj service and it was pretty good no complaints.

    Recommend to check her out. Damage. 5 will repeat.

  12. #28999
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Before I decide whether or not I'm making a move do any of you recognize and have seen this girl with cotton candy colored hair in the pic below? Going off her ad I actually thought it was LEO but was surprised to have something sent when I asked for a pic. Looking at how the room behind her looks combined with her being right on Midlo close to Rosies, I'm inclined to believe she may be a SW trying to give escort rates. I appreciate any indo given because I'm 50/50 on going to see her. Here's her ad also below also.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/114237352549
    I definitely saw her walking around Midlothian but with a guy. Didn't seem to be looking for a date at the time. But that was definitely her.

  13. #28998

    She's back

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is her. Looks like she is back. Can anyone confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/579931897366

    Summer is heating up with some favs returning to action.
    Caught up with her yesterday.

  14. #28997
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Before I decide whether or not I'm making a move do any of you recognize and have seen this girl with cotton candy colored hair in the pic below? Going off her ad I actually thought it was LEO but was surprised to have something sent when I asked for a pic. Looking at how the room behind her looks combined with her being right on Midlo close to Rosies, I'm inclined to believe she may be a SW trying to give escort rates. I appreciate any indo given because I'm 50/50 on going to see her. Here's her ad also below also.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/114237352549
    Was tx her end of April but never got the chance to meet her. At that time she stated she was in the Arboretum and sent this pic. Believe she's legit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230512-155707_TextFree.jpg‎  

  15. #28996

    Shit hole

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeeeeohted  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I appreciate this resource! I hope you guys can answer some questions for me. I live in the UK, and it is totally different here. You go to adultwork dot com and pick a girl, they are always real, I've never been scammed, ever. Sometimes it's not the girl from the pictures, but that is the worst it gets.

    Virginia seems to be a nightmare of scams, extortion, etc. I'll be in VA for 3 months and I want to have some fun, but I can't afford any trouble. This forum seems to be a good place to start. My observations so far:

    Yesbackpage is 100% scams, is that true?

    Do any legitimate girls ask for a deposit? Is that always a scam?

    Do any girls do facetime verify or anything like that? Is that a thing?

    Are any sites more recommended than others? I see a lot of links to skipthegames, fewer to callescort, none to yesbackpage.

    Generally how safe is this hobby in VA? It sounds pretty dangerous from this forum.

    Thanks guys!
    Mate, the US in itself is a nightmare. I know exactly how you feel. I've lived in AU and recently moved back to VA. The SW's are mostly garbage, or either scammers. If you do find one that is legit and will meet at a nearby notel, keep in mind that they may have a bloke in the parking lot recording you.

    You also have to watch out for LEO.

    STG will be your low end providers. EROS is slightly better, but most of the TL's in this area work under a handler / agency. TRYST is another site, it may give you more detail (providers IG, Twitter, or OF accounts) about the provider. P411 is a members only deal which requires you to provide personal information (drivers license).

    You'll see some providers asking for way too much. Try not to fall for that BS. The 20% deposit shit is also ridiculous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape