Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 344 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 394 444 844 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12797

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by PotShop421  [View Original Post]
    Wait you got to get a blow job and at least fuck her for a minute? Damn you got lucky as she mostly rips people off. She tried to do me one day, guy came out with a phone trying to act like a cop. When I showed him I wasn't scared and pulled out my backup before he went and got me my donation back.
    Yeah, and the shame of it is, she's really good at f&ing back. That's what I couldn't understand another minute or two, I probably would have left all on my own.

  2. #12796
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGo13  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/248055460763

    Wondered if there were any reviews of this one. I am not from Lexington but was passing through and thought I would give it a try. Got there, had to wait 15 minutes for her to get ready. Finally met and introduced ourselves (at which time I provided payment). Nice little spinner has some pretty big demons from the looks of the track marks on her arms and legs. Started with CBJ and after everything was good and hard, went to mish, then from behind. Then she asks if I came yet, I said no. Says I better hurry up because she can feel a seizure coming on. We go another minute or so and she disengages and says I need to leave while she has the seizure but don't worry, she'll call me back when its over. Of course, that never happened. Just wondered if there were similar experiences, and if not beware. Too bad, she knows how to use her body.
    Wait you got to get a blow job and at least fuck her for a minute? Damn you got lucky as she mostly rips people off. She tried to do me one day, guy came out with a phone trying to act like a cop. When I showed him I wasn't scared and pulled out my backup before he went and got me my donation back.

  3. #12795

    Sara

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...l/248055460763

    Wondered if there were any reviews of this one. I am not from Lexington but was passing through and thought I would give it a try. Got there, had to wait 15 minutes for her to get ready. Finally met and introduced ourselves (at which time I provided payment). Nice little spinner has some pretty big demons from the looks of the track marks on her arms and legs. Started with CBJ and after everything was good and hard, went to mish, then from behind. Then she asks if I came yet, I said no. Says I better hurry up because she can feel a seizure coming on. We go another minute or so and she disengages and says I need to leave while she has the seizure but don't worry, she'll call me back when its over. Of course, that never happened. Just wondered if there were similar experiences, and if not beware. Too bad, she knows how to use her body.

  4. #12794

    Kittie

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #12793

    Don't leap too far, you'll crack your head

    Quote Originally Posted by NotYourAverage  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, are you saying you would rather fuck that "beauty" in the towel instead of Kittie? I don't think it's the light or the filters, but rather your eyesight! LOL.
    You'd think that I personally insulted you.

  6. #12792

    Blinded by the light, or the filters

    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    My comment has no reflection on the reviewer.
    Quote Originally Posted by MiYungDong  [View Original Post]
    No hits on phone or pics and why only phone calls. Pussy pics seem to be that of a fatty since one pic appears to be showing that pussy's owner pulling up the fat roll.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/096931041101
    Just to clarify, are you saying you would rather fuck that "beauty" in the towel instead of Kittie? I don't think it's the light or the filters, but rather your eyesight! LOL.

    This is a classic example of YMMV and "different strokes for different folks" !

    Take care and be safe!

  7. #12791

    Who is this? Looks familiar.

    No hits on phone or pics and why only phone calls. Pussy pics seem to be that of a fatty since one pic appears to be showing that pussy's owner pulling up the fat roll.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/096931041101
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nziyndgwode1ztyyzmizzjqwnjeymwzjzjcwndmzzta3ogfimda.jpg.jpeg.jpg‎   20230513_164056.jpg‎  

  8. #12790

    These girls relying on light and filters

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTimeLex  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers,

    I have a awesome visit with Kittie yesterday. She looks great and really enjoys what she does. You can find her on Tryst at:

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittie-807
    My comment has no reflection on the reviewer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230513_154007.jpg‎   d4ca1309cb20b148b8d2762e606f7a47.jpg‎  

  9. #12789

    Location review?

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTimeLex  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers,

    I have a awesome visit with Kittie yesterday. She looks great and really enjoys what she does. You can find her on Tryst at:

    https://tryst.link/escort/kittie-807

    She does require face verification but I took the chance and it was worth it.

    Good luck and stay safe.
    What's the location like? Hotel? Apartment? Clean / Safe? Decent part of town?

  10. #12788
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    CC-Waste of time

    CC- waste of time.

    Thursday night I set up an appointment for 8:00 Friday morning. She went off on a diatribe that if I ghost her or no show or call to cancel that I should call to reschedule for her next visit. Most of which was incoherent babble. Long gaps between texts. Spelling / texting is atrocious.

    I text 20 minutes beforehand to confirm the appointment, crickets. Long story short, 5 more texts and no response. My last text was a 9:30.

    10:30, she finally texts back. "Hey sorry, I did not see these messages till now, I did not recognize your number and I went back to sleep". Translation: "I have been asleep all morning. I just woke up at 10:30" or "I met the pusher man, got my fix and got the nods". I call BS if you have an appointment at 8:00 would you not get up about 7:30?

    Not drinking the cool-aid. Total waste of time.

  11. #12787

    Track marks

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    Hence no noticing any track marks.
    Did you happen to see her arms and hands? Check those out next time you see her.

  12. #12786

    Kind of

    Quote Originally Posted by CalJon  [View Original Post]
    Oh, I disagree. I think that the reviews should be as cryptic as possible. So we have no idea who you are talking about. Yes to-no links, no pics or no phone numbers. We all have copious amounts of time chasing these gals. And we certainly do not want to be disrespectful to most of these gals who are addicts, clock watchers, ghosts sleep thru appointments, overbook, cash and dash. Blah, blah blah.

    Everything above is spot on, this part was kinda dickish.

    A2
    Except the Part where I have never seen any "girls" as many of you all call these women. This is research. I have learned a lot from you all through the private messaging.

    Appreciate the help. Enjoy your night.

  13. #12785
    Quote Originally Posted by Front9  [View Original Post]
    Huh? That's a weird statement. She has no legs.
    Hence no noticing any track marks.

  14. #12784

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by PerusingKY  [View Original Post]
    That's weird, I've never noticed track marks on her legs?
    Huh? That's a weird statement. She has no legs.

  15. #12783

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer9086  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on Megan? Searched forums but could not find info. Have seen her ad before, but its infrequent.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/681384498045
    My post #12180 refers to her and my experience with her. I personally wouldn't waste my time with her, but YMMV. You never know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape