Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 18049
-
05-13-23 08:01 #12904Senior Member

Posts: 265CC-Waste of time
CC- waste of time.
Thursday night I set up an appointment for 8:00 Friday morning. She went off on a diatribe that if I ghost her or no show or call to cancel that I should call to reschedule for her next visit. Most of which was incoherent babble. Long gaps between texts. Spelling / texting is atrocious.
I text 20 minutes beforehand to confirm the appointment, crickets. Long story short, 5 more texts and no response. My last text was a 9:30.
10:30, she finally texts back. "Hey sorry, I did not see these messages till now, I did not recognize your number and I went back to sleep". Translation: "I have been asleep all morning. I just woke up at 10:30" or "I met the pusher man, got my fix and got the nods". I call BS if you have an appointment at 8:00 would you not get up about 7:30?
Not drinking the cool-aid. Total waste of time.
-
05-12-23 22:03 #12903Senior Member

Posts: 274Track marks
Did you happen to see her arms and hands? Check those out next time you see her.
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 18:01 #12902Senior Member

Posts: 116Kind of
Except the Part where I have never seen any "girls" as many of you all call these women. This is research. I have learned a lot from you all through the private messaging.
Originally Posted by CalJon
[View Original Post]
Appreciate the help. Enjoy your night.
-
05-12-23 14:33 #12901Senior Member

Posts: 363Hence no noticing any track marks.
Originally Posted by Front9
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 07:07 #12900Senior Member

Posts: 119Kerry
Huh? That's a weird statement. She has no legs.
Originally Posted by PerusingKY
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 01:39 #12899Senior Member

Posts: 603Megan
My post #12180 refers to her and my experience with her. I personally wouldn't waste my time with her, but YMMV. You never know.
Originally Posted by Gamer9086
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 23:48 #12898Senior Member

Posts: 437Cc
CC is in town possibly till Saturday night.
-
05-11-23 13:54 #12897Senior Member

Posts: 166Cc
Did she come? No reports? She is awesome.
-
05-11-23 13:12 #12896Senior Member

Posts: 65Is this a review site?
Oh, I disagree. I think that the reviews should be as cryptic as possible. So we have no idea who you are talking about. Yes to-no links, no pics or no phone numbers. We all have copious amounts of time chasing these gals. And we certainly do not want to be disrespectful to most of these gals who are addicts, clock watchers, ghosts sleep thru appointments, overbook, cash and dash. Blah, blah blah.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
Everything above is spot on, this part was kinda dickish.
A2
-
05-11-23 10:07 #12895Senior Member

Posts: 1002Mia
I'm pretty sure he's talking about this one. But yeah I agree this is a site for us to help each other out.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...6/912969290861
-
05-11-23 09:58 #12894Senior Member

Posts: 118This is a review site
Nobody asked for their full number, just the last 4 so we could know who got are talking about since you didn't post a link. This is a review site so what's the point of leaving a review if no one knows who you are talking about!
Originally Posted by Jjj9999
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 22:44 #12893Senior Member

Posts: 132A little help?
Anyone seen this girl? I can't see a name on it to search in here?
Any help much appreciated. Not indulged myself in the hobby much lately, I think the lovely Kelsey was my last visit!
Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/940207531856
-
05-10-23 20:32 #12892Senior Member

Posts: 72Kerry
I done just exactly that and she scammed me and if I could figure out how to post screenshot of the text after I made the first post why'all would know I'm telling the truth but if anybody would like to direct message me I'll gladly screenshot them and text them to you with her number at the top every word of my post was truth.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 20:19 #12891Senior Member

Posts: 1002Kerry
I know their has been some negativity recently about Kerry but honestly she is a total sweetheart just going through hard times with her disability. She's always took good care of me and left satisfied every visit. Just give her a chance and see for yourself before you judge.
Originally Posted by Jjj9999
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/423143239030
-
05-10-23 14:44 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 116Mia, big tat on leg, small chest
She is cool, professional, I don't post phone numbers on here, find it disrespectful. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



