Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 18820
-
05-18-23 16:19 #14905Senior Member

Posts: 729She wants $50 deposit to book, good luck to anyone who sends it to her. Smh.
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 14:59 #14904Senior Member

Posts: 131Ann
Beautiful girl but not sure if I wanted to play that much. She's real, I ask a pic of what I wanted and she sent it to me. Also messaged the number she provided on the video.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7865883885/1
-
05-17-23 09:59 #14903Senior Member

Posts: 2061Provider needs a home to rent.
A safe, no drama, local provider, is looking for a home to rent. It has to have at least two bedrooms, preferably 3-4. You will get your cash rent paid on time every month with zero hassles. If you can help, please PM me.
-
05-16-23 23:58 #14902Regular Member

Posts: 1Hey can someone let Orlo know Kim's back in town
Can someone tell Orlo please, thanks.
-
05-16-23 21:32 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 109I prefer a heads up
I prefer letting them know when I'm close. And when I'm a minute away I say I'm there. If they give me the "10 more minutes, sorry hun" I'd rather not be sitting in a parking lot for 10-15 minutes. I'll be close enough and then go right when they say they're ready.
Originally Posted by MikeDoes
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 21:00 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 887Definitely a scam wants $20 cash app.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 14:44 #14899Senior Member

Posts: 887Maybe scam or fake
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/134598595#.
Was only asking for location, doesn't answer starts asking how much time and where I'm located. I made up my location as Daytona she answers back 1605 Richard Petty Blvd, Daytona. She should have said that first instead of wasting my time and hers. Simple question location donations, the location doesn't have to be exact or area. I think it's most likely fake.
-
05-16-23 06:50 #14898Senior Member

Posts: 337Katie's phone
Everyone should just send the numbers about 10 texts a day to tie them up.
Originally Posted by OldEnough
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 14:17 #14897Senior Member

Posts: 1670Happy mother's day!
To all the providers that use the board and are great providers and have kids I wish you all a very happy mother's day!
-
05-13-23 23:28 #14896Senior Member

Posts: 169Scammers
It's sad that this has to be reported but KatieKisses had her phone stolen recently and before it could get deactivated many of her videos and pictures were pirated. Now there are fake ads on Listcrawler Over 40 using her pictures and selling the videos. So far there are two area codes being used. 305 and 786. If you see an ad with Katie's vids or pics and the phone number is not 407-663- then the ad is not hers. Katie contacted the the scammers on Snapchat and they say for $500 they will quit using her vids and pics. This scam has been reported to both Snapchat and Listcrawler but they continue to be posted. Don't know if I'm allowed to post Snapchat names or phone numbers but shoot me a PM and I'll provide the info. Katie has a lot going on in her life right now and this is more stress she doesn't need. PLEASE don't support these scammers by buying any of the videos. Anyone who has seen Katie knows what a Sweetheart she is. If anyone has any idea what else can be done to stop this shit let me know. Thanks.
I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
-
05-12-23 16:15 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 681Go check the negative post - 4254.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
Not pertaining to karly but her roommate so this might give you some insight to room / area etc. To add my experience (one time) with vanessage was good, no complaints at all. Things change I guess.
-
05-12-23 16:01 #14894Senior Member

Posts: 378Pics of Vanessa in there too, have they teamed up?
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 14:07 #14893Senior Member

Posts: 887Karly
Didn't find anything on search only something from 2022.
Has anyone dreamed of karly.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/133797343
-
05-12-23 00:54 #14892Senior Member

Posts: 59ISO. The ultra blonde provider that likes cats
Hi everyone, there was a provider, ultra blonde hair, low 50's in age that likes cats. Not in any crazy ways, she just likes cats. Anyway, I saw her a few years ago. Prepandemic, and have since lost her digits. Anyone know of her, and is she still in the hobby. Tia p.
-
05-11-23 15:42 #14891Senior Member

Posts: 2964Agree
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
Not only do I not consider it a red flag for a provider to ask if you're close, I consider it common courtesy. I'll typically do exactly that, send a text saying I'm 5 or 10 minutes out. Though, if I've not visited her before, I'll actually be closer than that, may even be there already, just to give me some time to scope out the situation. But yeah, we expect common courtesy from them, seems fair to reply in kind.
Originally Posted by MikeDoes
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





