Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 762 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14905
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are all VERY flattering. She is no beauty. Good head and give her 40-50 bucks.

    GRAPP150.
    Tried this one last year. Pics are not even close, 50 pounds heavier and talks the whole time. Def what I call false advertising!

  2. #14904

    Katey

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatMeRight  [View Original Post]
    Careful with the deposit thing there!

    Spoke with and scooped up Katey (wawa 436).

    Didn't have any ability to help at this time, shared a 5 and a cool hang out.

    Katey needs $.
    Sir, which Wawa on 436?

  3. #14903

    Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful girl but not sure if I wanted to play that much. She's real, I ask a pic of what I wanted and she sent it to me. Also messaged the number she provided on the video.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7865883885/1
    It is most likely a pre-payment scam.

  4. #14902
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful girl but not sure if I wanted to play that much. She's real, I ask a pic of what I wanted and she sent it to me. Also messaged the number she provided on the video.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7865883885/1
    Careful with the deposit thing there!

    Spoke with and scooped up Katey (wawa 436).

    Didn't have any ability to help at this time, shared a 5 and a cool hang out.

    Katey needs $.

  5. #14901
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful girl but not sure if I wanted to play that much. She's real, I ask a pic of what I wanted and she sent it to me. Also messaged the number she provided on the video.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7865883885/1
    She wants $50 deposit to book, good luck to anyone who sends it to her. Smh.

  6. #14900

    Ann

    Beautiful girl but not sure if I wanted to play that much. She's real, I ask a pic of what I wanted and she sent it to me. Also messaged the number she provided on the video.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7865883885/1

  7. #14899

    Provider needs a home to rent.

    A safe, no drama, local provider, is looking for a home to rent. It has to have at least two bedrooms, preferably 3-4. You will get your cash rent paid on time every month with zero hassles. If you can help, please PM me.

  8. #14898

    Hey can someone let Orlo know Kim's back in town

    Can someone tell Orlo please, thanks.

  9. #14897

    I prefer a heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDoes  [View Original Post]
    I don't think its a red flag to give them a heads up when you're close. A lot of providers get no-shows or you might be running later than your GPS told you it would take. They also don't want to be sitting there ready to go for 20-30 minutes if they don't have too. If you saw her on snap at least you know she looks like her pics, but I usually wait until I'm at the location before sending the 10 minutes away text so I can scope out the place. Also helps if someone is watching for your car to pull in right before the text could be bad, but it's def helped me a few times by doing that.

    No reviews on her yet so you might have to take one for the team and find out if she gives you another shot.
    I prefer letting them know when I'm close. And when I'm a minute away I say I'm there. If they give me the "10 more minutes, sorry hun" I'd rather not be sitting in a parking lot for 10-15 minutes. I'll be close enough and then go right when they say they're ready.

  10. #14896
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/134598595#.

    Was only asking for location, doesn't answer starts asking how much time and where I'm located. I made up my location as Daytona she answers back 1605 Richard Petty Blvd, Daytona. She should have said that first instead of wasting my time and hers. Simple question location donations, the location doesn't have to be exact or area. I think it's most likely fake.
    Definitely a scam wants $20 cash app.

  11. #14895

    Maybe scam or fake

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/134598595#.

    Was only asking for location, doesn't answer starts asking how much time and where I'm located. I made up my location as Daytona she answers back 1605 Richard Petty Blvd, Daytona. She should have said that first instead of wasting my time and hers. Simple question location donations, the location doesn't have to be exact or area. I think it's most likely fake.

  12. #14894

    Katie's phone

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnough  [View Original Post]
    It's sad that this has to be reported but KatieKisses had her phone stolen recently and before it could get deactivated many of her videos and pictures were pirated. Now there are fake ads on Listcrawler Over 40 using her pictures and selling the videos. So far there are two area codes being used. 305 and 786. If you see an ad with Katie's vids or pics and the phone number is not 407-663- then the ad is not hers. Katie contacted the the scammers on Snapchat and they say for $500 they will quit using her vids and pics. This scam has been reported to both Snapchat and Listcrawler but they continue to be posted. Don't know if I'm allowed to post Snapchat names or phone numbers but shoot me a PM and I'll provide the info. Katie has a lot going on in her life right now and this is more stress she doesn't need. PLEASE don't support these scammers by buying any of the videos. Anyone who has seen Katie knows what a Sweetheart she is. If anyone has any idea what else can be done to stop this shit let me know. Thanks.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.
    Everyone should just send the numbers about 10 texts a day to tie them up.

  13. #14893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Happy mother's day!

    To all the providers that use the board and are great providers and have kids I wish you all a very happy mother's day!

  14. #14892

    Scammers

    It's sad that this has to be reported but KatieKisses had her phone stolen recently and before it could get deactivated many of her videos and pictures were pirated. Now there are fake ads on Listcrawler Over 40 using her pictures and selling the videos. So far there are two area codes being used. 305 and 786. If you see an ad with Katie's vids or pics and the phone number is not 407-663- then the ad is not hers. Katie contacted the the scammers on Snapchat and they say for $500 they will quit using her vids and pics. This scam has been reported to both Snapchat and Listcrawler but they continue to be posted. Don't know if I'm allowed to post Snapchat names or phone numbers but shoot me a PM and I'll provide the info. Katie has a lot going on in her life right now and this is more stress she doesn't need. PLEASE don't support these scammers by buying any of the videos. Anyone who has seen Katie knows what a Sweetheart she is. If anyone has any idea what else can be done to stop this shit let me know. Thanks.

    I'm OldEnough and I approve this message.

  15. #14891
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Didn't find anything on search only something from 2022.

    Has anyone dreamed of karly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/133797343
    Go check the negative post - 4254.

    Not pertaining to karly but her roommate so this might give you some insight to room / area etc. To add my experience (one time) with vanessage was good, no complaints at all. Things change I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape