Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 2697 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 40443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39213
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerBoy  [View Original Post]
    It's also known as a stripper slide or camel slide or camel toe slide on the mainland. You'll see it in reviews and on occasions on ads on PD and less often, tryst.
    Yeah, usually those sites.

  2. #39212

    New FLOWER SPA on Kalakaua Avenue next to frog house korean restaurant

    I kept in touch with one of my regular and found that Dior worked here so I came. This place is very clean. The decor of the rooms are very sensual especially the table shower which is where the action is for me! LOL.

    DIOR is my all time favorite but she was busy this morning and since that I saw SUGAR today instead (I hope dior don't get mad) Sugar was petite maybe like 100 lbs or so tiny I tossed her around like a rag doll. LOL. She was a friendly and provided exceptional service. She definitely catered to my needs. The best thing I like about it was that my session was not rushed and I was taken care of.

    Don't get it twisted though guys. Hands down to Dior because you know cause I know if you saw Dior before you would KNOW. LOL She definitely break the cox.

    Aloha.

    -Richard.

  3. #39211

    P-Slide

    I hope this is not going to be the next thing besides sliding my cock in a pussy or ass and mouth. Nothing feels better then a tight wet pussy and a tongue wet mouth wrapped around my cock. Ass can feel good to but never felt it get wet /.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus808  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good Nuru P-Slide. Been watching some pornhub lately and there was a video of a guy getting B2 B then without penetration she just slide on his boto. Video was called P-Slide. Was wondering if any recommendations are out there.

  4. #39210
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus808  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good Nuru P-Slide. Been watching some pornhub lately and there was a video of a guy getting B2 B then without penetration she just slide on his boto. Video was called P-Slide. Was wondering if any recommendations are out there.
    It's also known as a stripper slide or camel slide or camel toe slide on the mainland. You'll see it in reviews and on occasions on ads on PD and less often, tryst.

  5. #39209
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus808  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good Nuru P-Slide. Been watching some pornhub lately and there was a video of a guy getting B2 B then without penetration she just slide on his boto. Video was called P-Slide. Was wondering if any recommendations are out there.
    Brother Magnus check your in box.

  6. #39208

    Nuru P-Slide

    Looking for a good Nuru P-Slide. Been watching some pornhub lately and there was a video of a guy getting B2 B then without penetration she just slide on his boto. Video was called P-Slide. Was wondering if any recommendations are out there.

  7. #39207

    Three way??

    Quote Originally Posted by ImportTuner  [View Original Post]
    Okay okay, so I ended up doing research and found the right place. Yeah, it's in the same building as Smile. "Jennifer" met me outside and took me room. Photos are definitely either not her or from 2012, but she's still got a decent body. She caught me on a good day and got me into 4 hands; the other provider was some younger looking tan skinned spinner type; definitely way hotter. The usual pats on the back then flip. Got to try them both and overall was a decent experience considering CJB and CFS. Good personalities. Would go back to sample the other one again, but like Shootsbrah said, there's probably better depending on what you want. But it's not bad. I got what I paid for.
    So you had a real three way with two girls at the same time?

    You said CBJ and CFS and you "tried them both".

    So one real issue with all these thee way providers is, did they change the cover between the girls giving head and fucking? That's always a question. Next, what was the total damage? Did you do the deal up front? Or did you have to stop and negotiate "everything else" after the flip?

    Thanks for clarifying the details as I'm certain others will want to know too.

  8. #39206

    It's one state, not more.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    I hate when people say "back in the states," or "stateside. ".
    It's not any better than mainland. So should Hawaii be called "stateside" or "back in the states" then?

  9. #39205

    Hawaii is a state

    Quote Originally Posted by MilExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Visited the island once again 2 weeks ago. Had an amazing session at Happiness a year ago and considered trying another location. Asked for some advice and someone was kind enough to tell me not to waste my time on another spa I was looking at and to go to Happiness. I took his advice and once again had an incredible time! So good I had to go back again! Had the same girl both times. She goes by Lemon. She's a beautiful Korean girl with a perfect body! Table shower was fantastic! Way better than I've ever received stateside! Total GFE experience and everything was uncovered! I highly recommend! If I lived there she would get at least half of my income! As I've said before, you truly have a gem in this one! Stay safe my friends!

    Mahalo!
    I hate when people say "back in the states," or "stateside. ".

  10. #39204

    Happy vacation!

    Visited the island once again 2 weeks ago. Had an amazing session at Happiness a year ago and considered trying another location. Asked for some advice and someone was kind enough to tell me not to waste my time on another spa I was looking at and to go to Happiness. I took his advice and once again had an incredible time! So good I had to go back again! Had the same girl both times. She goes by Lemon. She's a beautiful Korean girl with a perfect body! Table shower was fantastic! Way better than I've ever received stateside! Total GFE experience and everything was uncovered! I highly recommend! If I lived there she would get at least half of my income! As I've said before, you truly have a gem in this one! Stay safe my friends!

    Mahalo!

  11. #39203
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportTuner  [View Original Post]
    Then why are people calling it Smile if Smile is a different, legit place?
    No idea, but if you google maps "smile massage and spa" and read their reviews you will see it is legit. They are in 2 D. They give an awesome massage!

  12. #39202

    Tail between my legs

    Okay okay, so I ended up doing research and found the right place. Yeah, it's in the same building as Smile. "Jennifer" met me outside and took me room. Photos are definitely either not her or from 2012, but she's still got a decent body. She caught me on a good day and got me into 4 hands; the other provider was some younger looking tan skinned spinner type; definitely way hotter. The usual pats on the back then flip. Got to try them both and overall was a decent experience considering CJB and CFS. Good personalities. Would go back to sample the other one again, but like Shootsbrah said, there's probably better depending on what you want. But it's not bad. I got what I paid for.

  13. #39201

    Confused

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw1  [View Original Post]
    You were at the wrong place LOL. Jenni is a few doors down.
    Then why are people calling it Smile if Smile is a different, legit place?

  14. #39200
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportTuner  [View Original Post]
    I tested them out today. Made an appointment, things seemed okay. Was greeted in a very professional atmosphere and the woman was in uniform, she led me to a more private room so I figured this was just keeping up the charades. Got ass naked, spent most of the time with the towel off and her giving me some deep signals. Then at the end she just said "Times up, thank you" and took off out the room without even poking to check my interest. I got dressed, paid and left. I texted a little later asking if "special services" were available, and was told "Nope, only massage" (verbatim). So I guess YMMV.
    You were at the wrong place LOL. Jenni is a few doors down.

  15. #39199

    Eh.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Where in Chinatown was that? Was it good?
    It was on Smith Street and S Hotel Street. The good thing about that place was the variety of providers in terms of ethnicity, including ebony and latina through most were asian. Service was average to above average if all you were looking for was a decent massage with a HE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape