Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 636 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #8178
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalRecluse  [View Original Post]
    I recently found the government name of one of the more popular baby crew / garden crew whatever they're going by girls. I also found out her entire family is. Is there any way I could use this info to my advantage?
    This is the most ban worthy post I've ever read on here.

  2. #8177
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalRecluse  [View Original Post]
    I recently found the government name of one of the more popular baby crew / garden crew whatever they're going by girls. I also found out her entire family is. Is there any way I could use this info to my advantage?
    If the shoes were on the other foot would you want to get exposed at all? Anonymity is key for this hobby.

  3. #8176
    If you're a douche bag, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalRecluse  [View Original Post]
    I recently found the government name of one of the more popular baby crew / garden crew whatever they're going by girls. I also found out her entire family is. Is there any way I could use this info to my advantage?

  4. #8175
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalRecluse  [View Original Post]
    I recently found the government name of one of the more popular baby crew / garden crew whatever they're going by girls. I also found out her entire family is. Is there any way I could use this info to my advantage?
    Yes, try to get yourself killed.

  5. #8174

    Salenatrump

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?
    Saw her a few days ago. She's bigger than her pictures show. DFK and GFE was okay. No repeat for me, I like my girls slim.

  6. #8173

    Government Name

    I recently found the government name of one of the more popular baby crew / garden crew whatever they're going by girls. I also found out her entire family is. Is there any way I could use this info to my advantage?

  7. #8172
    Quote Originally Posted by BikiniFan  [View Original Post]
    Also an easy way to fuck an ugly chick.
    Bag and tag. LOL.

  8. #8171
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngine  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to book through spicedolls4 booker. I'm a lvl 2 but can't seem to get a reponse. I have zero negatives not sure what I need to do to get a responce. Also should I even care, don't know how good their talen performs.
    You're not missing anything, they are flakey and a waste of time.

  9. #8170

    Spicedolls4

    I've been trying to book through spicedolls4 booker. I'm a lvl 2 but can't seem to get a reponse. I have zero negatives not sure what I need to do to get a responce. Also should I even care, don't know how good their talen performs.

  10. #8169

    Katluna888

    These two are offering doubles only.

    Has anyone seen them?

    I'm tempted to toftt but I would hate to get a couple uggos.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/katnluna888

  11. #8168
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHot  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?
    Used to see her a lot in her prime (3 years ago). She's gain some weight since then and has a reduced menu now. She's hit or miss now and heard she taken funds and run recently as well.

  12. #8167
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanBaBomb  [View Original Post]
    Yea, they're a C-Org. No screening. Supposed to be an easy way to get HX ratings.
    Also an easy way to fuck an ugly chick.

  13. #8166

    C-Org

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Aren't they a China org?
    Yea, they're a C-Org. No screening. Supposed to be an easy way to get HX ratings.

  14. #8165

    Salena Trump

    Anyone seen her?

  15. #8164
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanBaBomb  [View Original Post]
    Just want to let others newbies out there looking to get ratings that SuagrAsianLA didn't rate me back. Booked twice with them. Asked for a rating after my first encounter. Was told they would rate me. Sent a message on HX and by text. Nothing. Repeated the process on the second encounter. Still nothing. I assure you all that I did nothing to warrant a lack of safety rating, they just couldn't be bothered. So, anyone just starting out, looking for ratings, avoid them.
    Aren't they a China org?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape