Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 1375 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 25024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19414

    Bathroom Less?

    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite73  [View Original Post]
    Those were my safe, no theft, affordable options for an out call with BBBJ, BBFS cim. Are there any other providers in the Providence area like them?
    Bathroomless Ashley will do outcalls now.

    But last time I inseminated her was about a year ago, and her looks were not really to my liking anymore, unfortunately. But if anyone has seen her recently, like in the last couple months, could you please let us know if she gained some much needed weight back, and whether she's grown her own hair back (previously long and beautiful) yet? PLEASE post if you know! She was one of my best ever in RI, for stellar DFK, BBBJCIM, CIP, and BBGreek, before her looks went downhill.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...shley/46209077

  2. #19413

    Polyamorous Princess

    Does anyone have any info on this one? Is she legit? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...s/472719802668

  3. #19412

    No Deanna and Melanie anymore

    Those were my safe, no theft, affordable options for an out call with BBBJ, BBFS cim. Are there any other providers in the Providence area like them?

  4. #19411
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, still learning the platform. She does not appear to have a handler, seems quite independent. I felt neither rushed nor that annoying cell-phone checking some providers do, which I hate. I can't be certain about the demons; she was nude without evident stigmata, but that's never a certainty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542
    The number is the same as in these ads from earlier this year and last year:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...d-wet/53180076

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...d-wet/50558915

    Notice that both ads are using some of the same pics, such as the big tit studded nip pics. Yet, in one ad, she's 5 feet tall, while in the other, she's listed as BOTH 5 feet as well 5' 11". These ads, with the requests for dick pics, have been around for quite a while and were discussed, but it's difficult to find the previous discussions in searches here, because no name is used in the ads. Not using a name in the ads, Im sure most realize, makes them impossible to review on that other board. But somebody here, besides Mr Schlong above, must have seen her or at least contacted her? Those who have, could you please comment, and remind us what the deal was with this hoe? It also seems to me that some of the pics used in the ads with that number belong to other, well-known hoes' ads, and perhaps were stolen? A lot of red flags here, by my lights. I'm tempted, but I would not risk pulling the trigger with this one, without further feedback from well-established and trusted mongers who have seen her.

  5. #19410
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, still learning the platform. She does not appear to have a handler, seems quite independent. I felt neither rushed nor that annoying cell-phone checking some providers do, which I hate. I can't be certain about the demons; she was nude without evident stigmata, but that's never a certainty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542
    The number is the same as in these ads from earlier this year and last year:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...d-wet/53180076

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...d-wet/50558915

    Notice that both ads are using some of the same pics, such as the big tit studded nip pics. Yet, in one ad, she's 5 feet tall, while in the other, she's 5' 11". These ads, with the requests for dick pics, have been around for quite a while and were discussed, but it's difficult to find the previous discussions in searches here, because no name is used in the ads. But somebody here, besides Mr Schlong above, must have seen her or at least contacted her? Those who have, could you please comment, and remind us what the deal was with this hoe? It also seems to me that some of the pics used in the ads with that number belong to other hoes' ads, and perhaps were stolen? A lot of red flags here, by my lights. I'm tempted, but I would not risk pulling the trigger with this one, without further feedback from trusted mongers who have seen her.

  6. #19409
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    I have a dominican mami who offers BBBJ and bare FS! She's cute with a nice round ass. Speaks little english but drives so can travel. I'm looking to trade for a certified pawg (fat ass white girl) I'm talking as vlose to porn star alexis andrews as possible. LOL. Hit me up with sample pics of what you got and lets make a deal!
    Clear your inbox bud.

  7. #19408

    Apologies

    Do not ever link to people's real lives even after they pass.

    What happens when her kids or family google that go fund me and land here?

    A2.

    I am really, really sorry. This was very naive of me, I didn't anticipate that Googling a GoFundMe would ever deliver them back to this platform? Understood, however, thank you for your logic and caution, appreciated. SPS.

    I was lightly slapping your hand for thoughtlessness, not punching you in the face for being a dick. I knew your heart was in the right place.

    A2

  8. #19407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Who, who, who?

    And just as importantly, indeed, almost always the deal-breaker for me: Does she have a handler, or is she a junkie?
    That guy has 8 post to his credit, Dude post a link or some kind of info.

    Thanks.

  9. #19406

    Link and details

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Who, who, who?

    And just as importantly, indeed, almost always the deal-breaker for me: Does she have a handler, or is she a junkie?
    Sorry, still learning the platform. She does not appear to have a handler, seems quite independent. I felt neither rushed nor that annoying cell-phone checking some providers do, which I hate. I can't be certain about the demons; she was nude without evident stigmata, but that's never a certainty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542

  10. #19405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Tried last night to book with angelina https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/853690552978.

    Reached out and she came back with her location (including room number) and then nothing. Reached out when I got to the location in Rumford to get rates. Nothing. Waited around for an hour. Eventually went home and then she comes back with her rate. I told her I had left and will be back following day. She comes back "ok liar". Her photos look good but that exchange has put me off so I'm curious if anyone's seen her.

    Congo.
    If she is staying at that shitty motel in Rumford becarefull uncle LEO checks that place once in awhile.

  11. #19404
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused but that's not unusual. To whom are you referring in the above review?
    Ha! I'm trying to get the hang of this platform, still green. Sorry.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542

  12. #19403

    The actual provider link

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    She is not claiming high-end anything. The apartment is quite barebones, no question. She brings you to a thin mattress on the floor. She is pleasant, quiet, body has seen mileage. Keeps some fur on the kitty, a refreshing change. All services were bare for me: BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She enjoys it, doesn't rush at all. She is seemingly a stickler for a cream pie! Donation 1. 2. (varies 1. 0 to 1. 5). So, depending on your STI safety threshold, can be an affordable, spicy encounter.
    Sorry, the link was:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542

  13. #19402
    Quote Originally Posted by sirpschlong69  [View Original Post]
    she is not claiming high-end anything. The apartment is quite barebones, no question. She brings you to a thin mattress on the floor. She is pleasant, quiet, body has seen mileage. Keeps some fur on the kitty, a refreshing change. All services were bare for me: Bbbj, bbfscip. She enjoys it, doesn't rush at all. She is seemingly a stickler for a cream pie! Donation 1. 2. (varies 1. 0 to 1. 5). So, depending on your sti safety threshold, can be an affordable, spicy encounter.
    Who, who, who?

    And just as importantly, indeed, almost always the deal-breaker for me: Does she have a handler, or is she a junkie?

  14. #19401

    Link to provider, sorry!

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused but that's not unusual. To whom are you referring in the above review?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542

  15. #19400

    Angelina

    Tried last night to book with angelina https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/853690552978.

    Reached out and she came back with her location (including room number) and then nothing. Reached out when I got to the location in Rumford to get rates. Nothing. Waited around for an hour. Eventually went home and then she comes back with her rate. I told her I had left and will be back following day. She comes back "ok liar". Her photos look good but that exchange has put me off so I'm curious if anyone's seen her.

    Congo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape