Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 871 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 803 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 13051
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8521
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing an independent massage girl at her apt for about 3 years. Her massage and HJ are pretty good. But lately I've been craving more. I asked her if I could get 69 or FS for an extra tip. She said no she said she only does HJ and she has a bf. I said ok.

    Then a couple weeks later I texted her from a fake number and asked her for FS. She said it would double her standard rate.

    So she is willing to do FS with a complete stranger but not me and I've been spending thousands on her over the years.

    This really kissed me off.

    I was thinking for texting her from fake number for FS then show up and surprise her.

    What would you guys do in this situation. Should I call her out in it.
    No offense but she's not willing to fuck you for money. She didn't even bother to name a price. Take a hint.

    Show up and surprise her? Call her out on it? You sound attached like you caught feelings or something. Neither of you owe each other anything. Move on to the next girl.

  2. #8520

    Nah, just move on.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing an independent massage girl at her apt for about 3 years. Her massage and HJ are pretty good. But lately I've been craving more. I asked her if I could get 69 or FS for an extra tip. She said no she said she only does HJ and she has a bf. I said ok.

    Then a couple weeks later I texted her from a fake number and asked her for FS. She said it would double her standard rate.

    So she is willing to do FS with a complete stranger but not me and I've been spending thousands on her over the years.

    This really kissed me off.

    I was thinking for texting her from fake number for FS then show up and surprise her.

    What would you guys do in this situation. Should I call her out in it.
    Waaaaaay too many options out there to worry about one chick.

    She will eventually text you to see how you are doing and why you haven't called / texted her for services. Then calmly explain that you found someone that.

    Does do FS for a great price, and that it is only business and not personal. Be dispassionate, unmerciful, and when she eventually replies, "ok, we can do FS.

    Tell her you will think about it. Cause the new girl you found is off the chains.

    There. Simple.

    BTW, I rotate a new masseuse every week. All over LA. San Gabriel, San Fernando, LA, Orange County. Hell, yesterday I went to a Japanese provider all the way out in Whittier. Cost is always. 40.

    For half an hour, plus 1. 2 for FS.

  3. #8519

    ATF turned out not to be my atf

    Been seeing an independent massage girl at her apt for about 3 years. Her massage and HJ are pretty good. But lately I've been craving more. I asked her if I could get 69 or FS for an extra tip. She said no she said she only does HJ and she has a bf. I said ok.

    Then a couple weeks later I texted her from a fake number and asked her for FS. She said it would double her standard rate.

    So she is willing to do FS with a complete stranger but not me and I've been spending thousands on her over the years.

    This really kissed me off.

    I was thinking for texting her from fake number for FS then show up and surprise her.

    What would you guys do in this situation. Should I call her out in it.

  4. #8518
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    She moved to Crystallangels

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Called Chen's and they said she wasn't working. I called her personal number and no response. She usually responds within an hour.

    I asked and the guy said she was in China at the moment. But kinda sounded like he was unsure.

    Can anyone confirm if she is still working or not. And where.
    She is one of the new girls on Crystallangels.

    crystalllangels.com

  5. #8517

    Anybody seen Mary recently

    Called Chen's and they said she wasn't working. I called her personal number and no response. She usually responds within an hour.

    I asked and the guy said she was in China at the moment. But kinda sounded like he was unsure.

    Can anyone confirm if she is still working or not. And where.

  6. #8516
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Yes and I don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka  [View Original Post]
    Real pics? Any J or C girls?
    All the pictures are real. And in more salient info I do not know if they are Jewish or Christian but the photos are real.

  7. #8515
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Because long time monger has been so giving with information, I will reciprocate:

    https://www.40models.com/

    The girls here do #rim and have #greattits and are #young and have #goodservice.
    Real pics? Any J or C girls?

  8. #8514
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    I went to go see one of these girls and I immediately refunded my money and left. She looked nothing like the pictures in ad. I felt bad but I only went to them because I thought they had a certain level of beauty. I was fooled.
    If you want to have a good hearty laugh, take any picture from any parlor or agency's website and run it through Yandex Image Search.

    I always feel bad for these women, it's bad enough knowing you're average at best, but having to use a pic of an actual model to lure people in? That must be tough on their self-worth. If they had any, I mean.

  9. #8513
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Returning the favor

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    LOL that's a good question LOL.
    Because long time monger has been so giving with information, I will reciprocate:

    https://www.40models.com/

    The girls here do #rim and have #greattits and are #young and have #goodservice.

  10. #8512

    LA UGGos

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliRock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on https://la-ero.com/.

    Keep seeing this pop up on bed page. Curious if it's worth it.
    I went to go see one of these girls and I immediately refunded my money and left. She looked nothing like the pictures in ad. I felt bad but I only went to them because I thought they had a certain level of beauty. I was fooled.

  11. #8511
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Hey, it's just wondering if anybody knows where to get a rimmy. Preferably from a good looking woman not a uggo.

    I'm in downtown la but can travel to Santa Monica or Hollywood or nessacary. Not looking for prostate massage I'm looking for head to plant her face in the seat.

    Any info would be appreciated.
    LOL that's a good question LOL.

  12. #8510
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I assume legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    She is outcall, strike #1.

    She asks for 220, strike #2. In my experience, to get assistive masturbation you need to tip on top. So, you actually want girls at the lower price point. If a girl is at 220, she has no interest in an additional 100 for stroking your 10 inch PowerPoint.

    Strike #3, she has spelling errors in her ad.

  13. #8509

  14. #8508

    Where to get a rim?

    Hey, it's just wondering if anybody knows where to get a rimmy. Preferably from a good looking woman not a uggo.

    I'm in downtown la but can travel to Santa Monica or Hollywood or nessacary. Not looking for prostate massage I'm looking for head to plant her face in the seat.

    Any info would be appreciated.

  15. #8507
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Eye of the beholder

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you liked her. She's definitely one of the best AMP girls around, IMO. Just pay attention to advice, feedback, reviews, etc. To those who post similar preferences to your own and ignore the noise.
    I drive by this place on a regular basis when working at the vons on centinela, I talk Lincoln. Anyhow there was a line outside the door of this dump all asking for this gal. Someone asked me why I was not line and I said, she is just not a good looking person. To which her responded, ah yes, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To which I, with remarkable esprit de escallier stated, yeah, if you like ugly women.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape