Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 13041
-
05-14-23 17:18 #8526Senior Member

Posts: 31Location
Is this the Thai Sabai spot in Venice?
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 08:51 #8525Senior Member

Posts: 920Convert from HJ to FS
Why don't you name her or share her ad and see if others have had FS already?
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 01:35 #8524Regular Member

Posts: 4You should make that fake number / FS appt, but wear a fake mustache and sunglasses so she doesn't realize it's you, so you can actually go through with the session. Then you pull out, rip off the hat with one hand, and the disguise with the other, and yell "Surprise!" as you blast her lying mouth with your rage-wad.I was thinking for texting her from fake number for FS then show up and surprise her.
What would you guys do in this situation. Should I call her out in it.
That's what I think you should do.
-
05-13-23 19:52 #8523Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Valor
Pass her information along to me. I will ask her if she will massage my foot long hebrew national. I will ask with discretion. If she blacklists me, so be it. What have you got to lose?
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 19:22 #8522Senior Member

Posts: 423Possible HE?
Need some advice as I don't have HE massage experience. I have a regular massage place that I frequent with one girl only because the massage is legit and she is pretty. Everything is curtains between everyone, so no walls. One day, she offered to pull my boxers off but nothing happened. When she massages my arms, she would always place have my hand on her thigh. Is it possible to get a happy ending or save myself the embarrassment of asking? P.S., Don't want to be blacklisted as she really gives the best massage.
-
05-13-23 16:41 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 58No offense but she's not willing to fuck you for money. She didn't even bother to name a price. Take a hint.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
Show up and surprise her? Call her out on it? You sound attached like you caught feelings or something. Neither of you owe each other anything. Move on to the next girl.
-
05-13-23 15:40 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 340Nah, just move on.
Waaaaaay too many options out there to worry about one chick.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
She will eventually text you to see how you are doing and why you haven't called / texted her for services. Then calmly explain that you found someone that.
Does do FS for a great price, and that it is only business and not personal. Be dispassionate, unmerciful, and when she eventually replies, "ok, we can do FS.
Tell her you will think about it. Cause the new girl you found is off the chains.
There. Simple.
BTW, I rotate a new masseuse every week. All over LA. San Gabriel, San Fernando, LA, Orange County. Hell, yesterday I went to a Japanese provider all the way out in Whittier. Cost is always. 40.
For half an hour, plus 1. 2 for FS.
-
05-13-23 13:27 #8519Senior Member

Posts: 196ATF turned out not to be my atf
Been seeing an independent massage girl at her apt for about 3 years. Her massage and HJ are pretty good. But lately I've been craving more. I asked her if I could get 69 or FS for an extra tip. She said no she said she only does HJ and she has a bf. I said ok.
Then a couple weeks later I texted her from a fake number and asked her for FS. She said it would double her standard rate.
So she is willing to do FS with a complete stranger but not me and I've been spending thousands on her over the years.
This really kissed me off.
I was thinking for texting her from fake number for FS then show up and surprise her.
What would you guys do in this situation. Should I call her out in it.
-
05-11-23 18:06 #8518Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977She moved to Crystallangels
She is one of the new girls on Crystallangels.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
crystalllangels.com
-
05-11-23 16:10 #8517Senior Member

Posts: 196Anybody seen Mary recently
Called Chen's and they said she wasn't working. I called her personal number and no response. She usually responds within an hour.
I asked and the guy said she was in China at the moment. But kinda sounded like he was unsure.
Can anyone confirm if she is still working or not. And where.
-
05-11-23 11:57 #8516Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Yes and I don't know
All the pictures are real. And in more salient info I do not know if they are Jewish or Christian but the photos are real.
Originally Posted by SukijoSeiwaka
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 02:28 #8515Senior Member

Posts: 332Real pics? Any J or C girls?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 19:19 #8514Senior Member

Posts: 135If you want to have a good hearty laugh, take any picture from any parlor or agency's website and run it through Yandex Image Search.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
I always feel bad for these women, it's bad enough knowing you're average at best, but having to use a pic of an actual model to lure people in? That must be tough on their self-worth. If they had any, I mean.
-
05-10-23 18:16 #8513Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Returning the favor
Because long time monger has been so giving with information, I will reciprocate:
Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr
[View Original Post]
https://www.40models.com/
The girls here do #rim and have #greattits and are #young and have #goodservice.
-
05-10-23 15:31 #8512Senior Member

Posts: 196LA UGGos
I went to go see one of these girls and I immediately refunded my money and left. She looked nothing like the pictures in ad. I felt bad but I only went to them because I thought they had a certain level of beauty. I was fooled.
Originally Posted by CaliRock
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






