Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 6376
-
05-18-23 14:50 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 68Tora
I hit up my booker Yumi, went to Tustin to go see her. I asked for someone tall. She was yummy. Photoshopped from the pics of course but she has a nice ass and she squirms and shouts and knows how to take a dick from all positions. K9, mish. Very PSE.
-
05-18-23 01:59 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 284Ayla
Yes, that is correct.
Originally Posted by TobeYoung
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 01:20 #2834Regular Member

Posts: 4Hello,
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
I saw your post on the Korean agency thread and I feel very similar about age. I would prefer to meet someone younger than me. Could you recommend any girls from topangels69 that would be under 30?
-
05-17-23 16:33 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 106Ayla
$320 msog?
Originally Posted by gentlesun
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 12:05 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 170Marisa
San Diego forums have a few good reviews of Marisa.
Originally Posted by Xnaffie
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 06:05 #2831Regular Member

Posts: 19Ms. Marisa
Have any of you guys seen Ms. Marisa yet? Was wondering if I should see Marisa or Blue.
-
05-16-23 20:58 #2830Regular Member

Posts: 15Cherry SAG
Saw Cherry the other week and I would say she is worth the try if you are into that SEA look. She is very petite and is willing to please. She can also take above average size pretty well. Very vocal during soggy and missionary. BBBJ + CIP was 320.
-
05-16-23 00:06 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 284Ayla at SAG
Just saw Ayla. She's pretty cute, rather than sexy / hot. Great attitude and really gets into it. I freakin loved her nipples and loved that she got super wet. When I brew my first load in doggy she kept working back onto me like she wasn't quite done, LOL. Good BBBJ with some ball sucking and playing. No rimming, but I didn't ask, so. Anyways, would definitely recommend. Total damage with BBFS, CIM, CIP - $320.
Has anyone seen Cora from same agency? Her probably not real photos look great. Will be in SD tomorrow if anyone's got any recs to share.
-
05-13-23 19:55 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 282Okay. She's from Suwon, not Sewon.
Originally Posted by SolarisMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 11:38 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 442Actually she is from Sewon and not Seoul.
Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 10:19 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 282Seoul, S. Korea.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 05:06 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 28She was with FirstAsians until a month or two-ish ago.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 02:21 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 87Mariah
She supposedly went back to Korea. She was with FirstAsians.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 02:13 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 439Where can I find mariah?
Originally Posted by CaptCaveman99
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 14:00 #2822Senior Member

Posts: 187Aggressiveness
No kidding with Mariah. When I was blowing my load, she held my arms down with her body weight so I wouldn't stop her and she kept grinding non-stop in cowgirl until she was satisfied. First time that happened for me.
Originally Posted by JoseMan
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



