Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 24826
-
05-15-23 21:26 #19906Senior Member

Posts: 222I had a dream with Hazel
Not sure if it was the same girl. Close enough I guess. 100 for hhr. When I get there, the door to the bathroom is closed. That's a Red flag for me. She asks if I want to do a 3 some with her friend. I decline but ask to use the bathroom. She says her roomy is in there. I see the roomy and is not my type. Bigger girl. Hazel was decent. Started with a CBJ. Kept her lingerie on. Did doggy, wanted her on top but she doesn't do that. So missionary it was until finish. I was done in 15 minutes. No frills, no passion, but for 100, it works if you need that fix.
-
05-15-23 19:52 #19905Senior Member

Posts: 52No reviews
Anyone seen her? Seems like there are never any nice providers on the west side. I could work with this.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...462/3176037996
-
05-15-23 19:23 #19904Senior Member

Posts: 90Sent you a DM
Sent you a message with a rec!
Originally Posted by HornDog96
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 13:39 #19903Senior Member

Posts: 153Pleasantly Released,
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/968007660925
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
I just visited again today, and once again it was fantastic, communicating was a little more difficult, but for security reasons I fully understand. I bumped to a HH so we could chat a little. I learned a little more about her, and enjoyed every moment. I also got what needed and some pillow talk.
Granted, she's no angel and battles her own demons but I trust her, her body type is on point (under 120 pounds) the prettiest little pussy and no drama. She did mention the boyfriend is gone and admitted he cost her customers and reviews. I wished her Happy Mothers Day and I'll continue to keep her on my go to list, and she appreciated that. Till next time.
-
05-15-23 11:21 #19902Senior Member

Posts: 350Those are pictures of a girl that goes by Pixxie, but that isn't her number. Either her account was hacked, or someone got her photos and is using them to scam.
Originally Posted by OhioSucks
[View Original Post]
I've seen Pixxie multiple times, and she has never asked for a deposit.
-
05-15-23 11:01 #19901Senior Member

Posts: 220To me that many "reviews" so quick is a red flag. Also do not send a deposit. I've seen guys burned with deposits even when with a regular they've seen. If you want to send a deposit just assume it's a donation and have no expectation to see her just because of that.
Originally Posted by OhioSucks
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 10:43 #19900Regular Member

Posts: 7Over 40 LC
Anyone have experience with any ladies on the over 40 LC? There's some sexy ones that I'm interested in but I'm always leary of the listcrawler site. As an alternative, does anyone have any recs for a good one in the MILF category? All the DI's are young.
-
05-15-23 10:41 #19899Senior Member

Posts: 509Reviews
It's hard to have much stock in Ebabylon reviews because the host can write their own review. Selling content & getting "Deposits" are most likely just a scam to get your money. Probably some fat dude sitting in his underwear scratchin' his junk.
Originally Posted by OhioSucks
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 10:24 #19898Senior Member

Posts: 296Don't send a damn deposit!
Originally Posted by OhioSucks
[View Original Post]
& No.
-
05-15-23 10:06 #19897Senior Member

Posts: 59Has anyone seen this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4632368549/1
She's got a lot of great reviews in a short period of time and $50 deposit. Has anyone seen her?
-
05-14-23 21:06 #19896Regular Member

Posts: 15It was $. 5 for a hhr but I don't remember qv or hr amounts.
Originally Posted by BillK9999
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 10:03 #19895Senior Member

Posts: 808Scam
I have communicated with whoever posted the ad. They did send a couple photos not the girl in the pictures on the ad but pretty hot chick said she staying at the Baymont in Southport by the Cracker Barrel but it's not her room so I'll call only. But she required money for gas. I told her no problem. I would bring her by money all she had to do with meet me out in the parking lot. And of course she wouldn't do that. Too risky LOL.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 14:40 #19894Senior Member

Posts: 222I thought I had one
Went back and forth with this one. She wanted 150 for hhr. Then I did the google check. This is Natalie Moore, a porn star.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/987231963111
(317) xxx-0650.
-
05-12-23 12:02 #19893Senior Member

Posts: 265Remember what her $$$ was?
Originally Posted by Tribtri
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 11:52 #19892Senior Member

Posts: 265Thanks. Happen to remember the post number?
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





