Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 41276
-
05-12-23 12:01 #30686Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this one
Is it this one:
Originally Posted by SoCalGuy1134
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/367610611985
-
05-12-23 11:53 #30685Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this rock
Sounds like a girl who hates phucking!
Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 07:05 #30684Senior Member

Posts: 98Check For A Pulse
Reviewed 3 O 2 9 o.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 06:43 #30683Senior Member

Posts: 554Intel
Does anyone have any Intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/255951557223
-
05-12-23 01:42 #30682Banned Member

Posts: 48Jess again
I had a dream with her again tonight. And it was about the same experience. She's got a great body. Just obsoletely perfect. But she's got the personality of a rock. YMMV.
Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 21:45 #30681Senior Member

Posts: 205Mia from Chile's Bible Study
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3103702
Nina's Bible study was so good that Mia found a Bible in her hotel room and wanted a study well. Went to Emperor's strip club first to warm up with the fine Cuban sinners; it worked out great as I left the place after three beers with a soft heart and a penis hard as a rock and ready to explode. I then texted Mia (from Chile), and she said she was ready to receive her blessing; I left Emperor's, only a couple of miles away from Lenoir, where she was, after we agreed on the QV price. I easily met her, the pictures were completely real, with amazing curves and an amazing big ass with great tan lines. She had a bulldog in the bathroom, a cute dog, making a lot of noise while I was blessing her owner, and just because of that, I figured she liked doggy things, and we started the study with standing doggy style just like Nina was blessed a few days back. I blessed her so hard; she really can take a pounding from behind, and looking at that white skin blonde Latina ass with tan lines bouncing against you was a great view, and it was just like that, I made a fantastic deposit of "leche" in the bag. She will be here for another 5 days. Cheers! Her digits are on the ad.
-
05-11-23 21:41 #30680Senior Member

Posts: 128I believe this is her https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-true/18483965.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 20:33 #30679Senior Member

Posts: 693Skip ad links
Fellas, since the skip ads expire so quickly they are functionally useless for our reviews. Please take the extra 1 minute to add a photo with the link. At least that helps tracking ads and chics as they change names, etc.
Originally Posted by LikoLottaPuss
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 13:49 #30678Pathetic Keyboard Warrior

Posts: 89Your link is dead. Who are you talking about? Do you have a picture?
Originally Posted by ManGekyo
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 12:31 #30677Senior Member

Posts: 554I KNOW RIGHT! Never seen a review about her until I call her out on having her candy in plain site in her last picture. Nice try!!
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 10:46 #30676Senior Member

Posts: 151How accurate is 134 lbs as her current weight. Saw her a couple of months ago, and she was at least 150. Great service though, just not as 'hot' as she used to be.
Originally Posted by JaxMann69
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 05:52 #30675Senior Member

Posts: 1246Yummy! I'm definitely going to have to see her! She's right up my alley! Thank you!
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 00:53 #30674Senior Member

Posts: 249I've done both with her.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 23:47 #30673Senior Member

Posts: 1170About not making money
Fellas,
Originally Posted by MrJohns
[View Original Post]
That's the problem, they are making money because they are getting calls / texts, and interested clients hand over fist. So, they figure, they can treat us like "just another number. " Some of you might be surprised to know how many guys are texting these girls. Then, you know they see the highest bidder or have you and 3 other jokers showing up at 3 pm. It's a wonder we even get in to see anyone, as I suppose the hooker to client ratio is pretty dismal--in their favor, of course.
-
05-10-23 23:31 #30672Senior Member

Posts: 527Smdh
These broads are just dumb ass nit witz who don't know how to make money. Always bullshitting around with people time.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





