Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 431 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 481 531 931 1431 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21338
    Quote Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek  [View Original Post]
    Should have seen her face covered with cum. So fucking hot that I booked another hour right there and then! Those KG girls were some of the best times in the area. She's kinda hard to get a hold of these days though.
    The young blonde trinity was honestly amazing. I remember her just happily hopping on my dick without any prior negotiation. Was heaven. She is still a good fuck and I dropped a load deep this week in her. But I do miss the KG prime. I was client number one or two for Becky. That was a highlight too because she was just turned 18 not jaded and actually enjoyed being fucked. But hands down the hottest kg girl imo was DarlaWetlands. She ended up shacking up with a seahawks player if I recall.

  2. #21337
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Is she retired or just UTR?

    Checked her profile and she hasn't posted an ad since 2021.

    Have any of you seen her since?
    I haven't, which is a damn shame because she was so much fun. Tight pussy. Unnnf.

  3. #21336
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Should have seen her face covered with cum. So fucking hot that I booked another hour right there and then! Those KG girls were some of the best times in the area. She's kinda hard to get a hold of these days though.

  4. #21335
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Is she retired or just UTR?

    Checked her profile and she hasn't posted an ad since 2021.

    Have any of you seen her since?
    She has active listings down in California right now. I don't have personal experience with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Sammybanks21

  5. #21334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Sammy Banks

    Is she retired or just UTR?

    Checked her profile and she hasn't posted an ad since 2021.

    Have any of you seen her since?

  6. #21333

    MarieStClair

    Quote Originally Posted by Ss8988  [View Original Post]
    How is her face?
    Over 5 years ago but.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-her-wild-side(&highlight=.

  7. #21332
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    She has become a favorite of mine. She fucks like a pornstar.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?336685-MarieStClair
    How is her face?

  8. #21331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Definitely belongs here. Girl from the pictures but look a little rougher in person, body is great tho. Bbfscip YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/757122649694
    Thanks for sharing, she a very pretty girl.

  9. #21330

    MarieStClaire

    She has become a favorite of mine. She fucks like a pornstar.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?336685-MarieStClair

  10. #21329

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    LeylaScott is in town. Pricey but she does love it in the ass.

    Negotiate in person. It isn't her that is doing the texting.
    YMMV but she will let you pound her out hard and deep.

  11. #21328
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    She'll take it raw in the ass?
    Lolz. Bruh. She is a ho.

  12. #21327
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    LeylaScott is in town. Pricey but she does love it in the ass.

    Negotiate in person. It isn't her that is doing the texting.
    She'll take it raw in the ass?

  13. #21326

    LeylaScott

    LeylaScott is in town. Pricey but she does love it in the ass.

    Negotiate in person. It isn't her that is doing the texting.

  14. #21325
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Her incall and arm thing killed it for me. No judgment from me for those of you into that but I couldn't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Lots of scars too. I saw her once. Didn't really do it for me. She advertised new VIP rates and I text her what her VIP was and she said BBBJ. Which she already provided the time I saw her. I guess YMMV.
    What you mean arm and scars?

  15. #21324

    Cece stg

    Quote Originally Posted by CogelonSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Definitely belongs here. Girl from the pictures but look a little rougher in person, body is great tho. Bbfscip YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/757122649694
    Nice find, she looks hot. Was there an upcharge for the CIP? Thanks for sharing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape