Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2738
-
06-03-23 16:54 #338Senior Member

Posts: 197I visited her profile and she wrote me afterward
The note was in appreciation for looking at her profile. Unfortunately she can't host, and with me living in Sarasota, an outcall is impractical.
Originally Posted by MrAladinSir
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 20:11 #337Senior Member

Posts: 601Clear
Cleared box.
Originally Posted by DeadEye65
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 14:22 #336Senior Member

Posts: 218Empty your inbox
Tried to PM but box is full.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 12:21 #335Senior Member

Posts: 335CuddleMyMind
I would if she can host.
Originally Posted by MrAladinSir
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-23 11:54 #334Senior Member

Posts: 109CuddleMyMind
Did anyone ever end up pulling the trigger on her? I'd love to know how it went.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CuddleMyMind
-
06-01-23 21:59 #333Senior Member

Posts: 107I've cuddled on the West Coast and in the Northeast and it's the same thing.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 17:30 #332Senior Member

Posts: 601Awesome
Seeing a lot of posts that many of these cuddlers offer more, and have exchanged intel with trusted seniors on a couple of them. We should welcome these chicks with arms wide open LOL. Wonder if it's a florida thing or if it's like this everywhere.
-
05-31-23 13:40 #331Senior Member

Posts: 1237She has been on other sites, Def has been p4 p in her past. She only surfaces on CC when she is looking for extra cash which is why there was a 2-3 year break in her posting. Can pm some info not suitable for public consumption if desired.
Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
05-30-23 14:40 #330Senior Member

Posts: 681Growth
I've been dabbling in the cuddle scene more and more lately and I'm finding quite an increase in new girls every week. Everytime I try to set something up with a new comer in hopes to actually see an enthusiast and not a pro a few days later their profile changes to pro LOL. Can't catch break. I don't blame them, it can def be an easy side hustle, but damn I'd like to find one free of charge.
-
05-29-23 19:43 #329Senior Member

Posts: 352Accurate. She was very touchy-feely and encouraged the same. Loves giving massages and enjoys bringing pleasure with her hands. Loved receiving it as well. Anyone met stargirl86 yet?
Originally Posted by Creideiki
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 20:45 #328Senior Member

Posts: 681Intel
Not in central orlando, but has anyone seen her? Been interested for awhile now. Dm if you like.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/nachtvlinder16#reviews-tab.
-
05-13-23 10:29 #327Senior Member

Posts: 300Can you tell me more like that the up charge was? And what extras did you get? Feel free to DM me.
Originally Posted by Labowski
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 20:31 #326Senior Member

Posts: 197I dated her when she was on SA!
We had a dinner date as a M&G. She was very touchy-feely with me, though in a socially appropriate way. Very intelligent and fun to talk to. She deleted her profile shortly after our date and had not given me her contact info, so that was that--or so I thought.
Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw
[View Original Post]
I had no idea she was on the cuddle site. Maybe I'll give her a try.
-
05-11-23 19:37 #325Senior Member

Posts: 352LaughLoveListen
Any word on laughlovelisten? She definitely looks like a good time. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LaughLoveListen.
-
05-11-23 12:03 #324Senior Member

Posts: 131Sweetnsoft89
Sweetnsoft89 does offer extras. A bit of an upcharge but can be negotiated. She is a flirt, really gets into it and will make sure you're pleasure before leaving. Tall, will bring outfits. She does not host. She is well worth it.













Reply With Quote





