Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
16192789494
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #3135
    Quote Originally Posted by EPhantom  [View Original Post]
    Never been with an African American provider so decided to give Miss Bliss a spin. She's located in Hillcrest and street parking only. I got lucky and found parking immediately. She's been working out of that office for 4 years and the pictures are 100% accurate. Tight little body 6 pack abs but not over the top (barely showing). Says her DDs are natural but they were on the firm side, but still fun to play with.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...iss-25623.html
    What was her rates, and how was the overall experience? Any extras included?

  2. #3134

    Miss Harmony Bliss

    Never been with an African American provider so decided to give Miss Bliss a spin. She's located in Hillcrest and street parking only. I got lucky and found parking immediately. She's been working out of that office for 4 years and the pictures are 100% accurate. Tight little body 6 pack abs but not over the top (barely showing). Says her DDs are natural but they were on the firm side, but still fun to play with.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...iss-25623.html

  3. #3133

    Bellizima

    I saw her for a second time for her 30 min special and both ended in a HJ. Coke bottle figure, just the way I like 'them! Great attitude, massage is above par, Rubs her twins on your back, and knows how to tease the Johnson. Would recommend.

    Tried to see if there's more via text after our second encounter. At first no, then quickly changed mind but it was too costly for me.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...hhr-28397.html

  4. #3132
    Quote Originally Posted by SergioHer  [View Original Post]
    How much? I didn't see rates on her ad.
    4.5 for FS but only offered to you in person if she "clicks" with you.

  5. #3131
    Quote Originally Posted by EPhantom  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lilly in Paradise Hills today. Located in a corner house of a residential area and shares the bottom floor with a few other girls. Lilly greeted me at the door in a black see through blouse and gave me the option of which room based on light color LOL. I chose red because it was the closest and most convenient. Lilly is very personable and she offered a shot of whiskey which she took with me. We chatted a few minutes before I undressed and went prone on the table. One of my pet peeves is tables with no face hole like hers because it forces my neck one way or the other which is counterproductive. Massage was okay, decent pressure, able to find the knots in my shoulder, but mostly distracted by our conversation. About 25 minutes into the session she asks if I want FS and I oblige. No BJ offered, but she gave me a nice camel toe slide bareback. After a few minutes of that she asked me what position I wanted to start in. Went from RCG to DS and finally missionary.

    Would repeat eventually but I do enjoy trying different providers.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...8pm-27585.html
    I forgot to mention, she is not lactating.

  6. #3130

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    She has an ad on PD and Adultsearch.
    Jacke, clear your inbox it's full.

  7. #3129

    What website are you using now?

    I used to like rubmd because of how it looked and most of the providers I see were on it.

    Now I'm all over the place.

    Which one are you having the best luck with when picking a new provider.

    These are the ones I'm currently checking:

    Private delights.

    Slixa.

    Tryst.

    Eros.

    Naughty and sexy.

    And rub rankings.

  8. #3128
    Quote Originally Posted by EPhantom  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lilly in Paradise Hills today. Located in a corner house of a residential area and shares the bottom floor with a few other girls. Lilly greeted me at the door in a black see through blouse and gave me the option of which room based on light color LOL. I chose red because it was the closest and most convenient. Lilly is very personable and she offered a shot of whiskey which she took with me. We chatted a few minutes before I undressed and went prone on the table. One of my pet peeves is tables with no face hole like hers because it forces my neck one way or the other which is counterproductive. Massage was okay, decent pressure, able to find the knots in my shoulder, but mostly distracted by our conversation. About 25 minutes into the session she asks if I want FS and I oblige. No BJ offered, but she gave me a nice camel toe slide bareback. After a few minutes of that she asked me what position I wanted to start in. Went from RCG to DS and finally missionary.

    Would repeat eventually but I do enjoy trying different providers.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...8pm-27585.html
    How much? I didn't see rates on her ad.

  9. #3127

    Lilly in Paradise Hills

    I saw Lilly in Paradise Hills today. Located in a corner house of a residential area and shares the bottom floor with a few other girls. Lilly greeted me at the door in a black see through blouse and gave me the option of which room based on light color LOL. I chose red because it was the closest and most convenient. Lilly is very personable and she offered a shot of whiskey which she took with me. We chatted a few minutes before I undressed and went prone on the table. One of my pet peeves is tables with no face hole like hers because it forces my neck one way or the other which is counterproductive. Massage was okay, decent pressure, able to find the knots in my shoulder, but mostly distracted by our conversation. About 25 minutes into the session she asks if I want FS and I oblige. No BJ offered, but she gave me a nice camel toe slide bareback. After a few minutes of that she asked me what position I wanted to start in. Went from RCG to DS and finally missionary.

    Would repeat eventually but I do enjoy trying different providers.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...8pm-27585.html

  10. #3126
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSix  [View Original Post]
    I never been there before. Is it just a massage and flip? What's on the menu? I maybe planning stopping by this week to check it out.
    Most in this crew advertise / offer VIP. YMMV but worth inquiring about in person.

  11. #3125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? My first instinct is TGTBT, but I am curious.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ite-30853.html
    "I screen only one way which is I'd verification)".

    Sounds sketchy to me.

  12. #3124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529

    Valentina in LA Jolla

    Anyone try this one? My first instinct is TGTBT, but I am curious.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ite-30853.html

  13. #3123
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroSix  [View Original Post]
    I never been there before. Is it just a massage and flip? What's on the menu? I maybe planning stopping by this week to check it out.
    Looking on RubRankings, Briya Nights advertises to be in Morena Blvd so I am assuming same group. I saw her before at a different location and she had VIP available.

  14. #3122
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlow25  [View Original Post]
    Any current provider lactating? Never tried it, but was always interested.
    I don't know if she still is but I saw Lilly in Paradise Hills last year and it was just as hot as I thought it would be. She mentioned her milk being available in her ads up until recently so she may have stopped. It wouldn't hurt to ask though.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-10-27585.html

    Quote Originally Posted by EPhantom  [View Original Post]
    I saw Victoria late last year while she was pregnant. She was amazing. Any currently pregnant providers?
    I'd love to know too. Its been a long time since I've actually seen anyone. Nobody has been catching my interest lately but that would be enough to get my attention.

  15. #3121
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonmyj  [View Original Post]
    Same crew. Vrissa = Estrella previously. Didn't have a shower available at Morena blvd when I stopped by a couple months back.
    OK so they have been around Morena blvd for awhile then.

    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape