Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11554
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoberts  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I've been thinking about making an appt. I think she is an escort as well? Here is the link to the website? https://www.touchedbyjayda.com/.
    No idea but here's her Facebook which has what looks like an actual picture. She's not my type but from the looks of it and the fact that she only does outcalls I'd be surprised if she doesn't offer extras.

    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100081608049274

  2. #11553

    Jayda appears legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BryanRoberts  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I've been thinking about making an appt. I think she is an escort as well? Here is the link to the website? https://www.touchedbyjayda.com/.
    If you check out her instagram there is one post that tries to make it very clear she is legit only.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiWkF...c4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

  3. #11552

    Touched By Jayda

    Has anyone seen this one? I've been thinking about making an appt. I think she is an escort as well? Here is the link to the website? https://www.touchedbyjayda.com/.

  4. #11551

    Gwen

    Quote Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta  [View Original Post]
    By no means is she my type. But those glowing eyes are calling to me. Some Russian relief would be magnificent with her.

    Anyone seen her recently? I think she has right rates if I remember some prior posts here.
    Here's my take. I saw her 3 months ago. Eyes are just naughty. She is slightly heavier than pics.

    She does not do Daty, huge buzzkill for me. I massaged her. She gave me a basic back rub.

    I did sweet talk her into BBBJ and Russian. Splattered her silly and she immediately wiped it off.

    Alluring as she is, big price tag for BJ and Russian.

    Honestly if she was more open and fingered herself for me to watch and let me suck her fingers clean I might just nut twice.

  5. #11550
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickpalmer  [View Original Post]
    Cida is much younger than Leeza and her skill doesn't begin to compare to Leeza.

    That said, I would recommend Cida for a good FBSM. And allows a little roaming where Leeza doesn't.

    DP.
    For me, Cida's skills in the tease are just as good Leeza, and even better. Plus there's OTC touch, above the waist. Cida is slightly more expensive (she expects a tip), while for Leeza it's just the fee.

    The issue for both is the location. One is north of Boston, the other way west. So it's about the drive.

  6. #11549

    New Colombian Gem Huge Natural Tits And Ass

    Dboy took a break but came back to hunt some big naturals. I found a gem in Saugus at the Holiday Inn. A gorgeous Colombian with huge natural tits and ass. An absolute dime. Session was amazing with a spectacular Russian finish. She's only here until Sunday. Message me for more information if you're interested.

  7. #11548
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickpalmer  [View Original Post]
    Cida is much younger than Leeza and her skill doesn't begin to compare to Leeza.

    That said, I would recommend Cida for a good FBSM. And allows a little roaming where Leeza doesn't.

    DP.
    I've never seen Cida. But, my experience with Brazilian therapists are good. The finish can be crazy. The last Brazilian in Malden, it was beyond a jackhammer with oil splashing everywhere, including on her! But, she was nice, massage was very good, can't complain. Leeza is for service. She'll service you and that's all. When I visited her, she was very friendly, skills were amazing and the rate was very fair. But, she doesn't allow anything more than that. She does open up her jacket. But, no touching (light touching only). Brazilians allow me to roam. But, also limited, more than Leeza would allow. Leeza is a bit far, which is the only problem. It's one of those visits if you happen to be in the area.

  8. #11547
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNakedStuff  [View Original Post]
    How was the finish?
    I've seen her once before in the early days maybe 3 or 4 when she just went by Serafina and didn't require deposits or anything. Amazing body and she knows it. However Horrible attitude and is annoyed that you're in the room and taking up time if you don't accept a very expensive upsell to full service. Finish for me was mechanical That all being said at the time she really did have one of the best sets I think I've ever seen and even with the shit attitude and GPS it was worth it to feel those slide and glide everywhere for the lead up to the finish. Looking at her recent pics now though it looks like she has put on some significant weight. Also my understanding is requires deposit and verification now before even being able to set up something.

  9. #11546

    Cida vs Leeza

    Quote Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Cida for Fbsm? Based on the two pics she has up my sense is she has a similar build to Leeza, is that accurate?
    Cida is much younger than Leeza and her skill doesn't begin to compare to Leeza.

    That said, I would recommend Cida for a good FBSM. And allows a little roaming where Leeza doesn't.

    DP.

  10. #11545

    Gwendolyn featherbottom

    By no means is she my type. But those glowing eyes are calling to me. Some Russian relief would be magnificent with her.

    Anyone seen her recently? I think she has right rates if I remember some prior posts here.

  11. #11544

    Cida

    Anyone seen Cida for Fbsm? Based on the two pics she has up my sense is she has a similar build to Leeza, is that accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickpalmer  [View Original Post]
    I saw her the first time at her apartment, then she opened up a shop. She was discussed on here a while back and she had a few girls working for her that were cute.

    I had repeatedly numerous times, but haven't been there in a couple years.

    Very nice woman.

    DP

  12. #11543
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickpalmer  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her 5 or 6 different times and have the same story. I came out and asked her a couple years ago and she said "This is a professional service only".

    She offers a very relaxing body rub with long stokes that I enjoyed.

    However, last time I saw her she was on a phone call with a ear bud in her ear that every couple minutes she would say some kind of short response like; yea, no, that's good, etc. Which was a huge turn off.

    DP.
    As you said, great strokes and massage but she is so unprofessional in that regard. And of course the time she shorts you by taking her time getting in the room, her 5 minute flip break where she calls someone, and a little short on end time.

    I try not to bash these girls, especially the people who actually offer a service instead of tease, but damn you just reminded me of the little annoying things she does.

    I was going to visit her this weekend but you being the third now (including me) I know who has struck out, I'll pass. She's always complaining how business is slow. I told her to open up her menu and she'd have a line out the door but then she just plays dumb like she suddenly doesn't understand English. Oh well.

    Oh, and no hot towel or cleaning so you get to smell like her lotion until you shower.

    I change my recommendation to just skip her entirely. Here is her ass to save people money.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6F396728-9C47-41FD-B0A0-94582AC6F2B5.jpg‎  

  13. #11542

    Sage Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIceGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/bt...618858640.html

    This girl is Colombian and has the best body I've ever seen in the industry. Nice tits, enormous round ass, and always wears tight shirts and leggings.

    Allows you to be fully nude no towel and does a really good massage.

    The problem? No extras. I mean if you manage to get extras, dm me and tell me your secret. I'm super experienced in the game and have been at least 8 x and she only accidentally touched my dick once for a second and that's it.

    I know someone else seen her a few times with same results. No extras for him either.

    So go, enjoy a beautiful Latina and good luck. But you'll almost certainly be rejected if you push for extras.
    I have seen her 5 or 6 different times and have the same story. I came out and asked her a couple years ago and she said "This is a professional service only".

    She offers a very relaxing body rub with long stokes that I enjoyed.

    However, last time I saw her she was on a phone call with a ear bud in her ear that every couple minutes she would say some kind of short response like; yea, no, that's good, etc. Which was a huge turn off.

    DP.

  14. #11541

    Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by Melloyello325  [View Original Post]
    I hate to drop this bomb because I'm sure she'll get all kinds of requests now but we're all about sharing here. I was 100% in the same boat as you and reached out a couple weeks ago. She was out of town at the time but let me know she was back in town yesterday. I went ahead and took the plunge today and it was definitely worth it. I wouldn't say the pics in her ad or website are her but she's actually pretty close. Her Tits are amazing. I went for the nuru and it was great. She did a straight massage while the gel was warming which was also pretty nice. Her Incall is in Somerville and pretty easy to find / park. LOL She was definitely Russian but very hospitable and easy to talk to so I will be repeating.
    What's on her menu? How much was the total damage?

  15. #11540
    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    1- A complete scammer, who takes the deposit and disappear.

    2- Someone with drinking or anger problems.
    She's not a scammer, and those links are all her. But she is definitely flaky to put it lightly. I put a deposit and I shit you not it took me a year of emailing before she was finally "in town" to meet. Can confirm the Somerville incall location as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape