Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11539
    Quote Originally Posted by TheIceGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/bt...618858640.html

    This girl is Colombian and has the best body I've ever seen in the industry. Nice tits, enormous round ass, and always wears tight shirts and leggings.

    Allows you to be fully nude no towel and does a really good massage.

    The problem? No extras. I mean if you manage to get extras, dm me and tell me your secret. I'm super experienced in the game and have been at least 8 x and she only accidentally touched my dick once for a second and that's it.

    I know someone else seen her a few times with same results. No extras for him either.

    So go, enjoy a beautiful Latina and good luck. But you'll almost certainly be rejected if you push for extras.
    I've seen her. Fattest natural ass. When she opened the door to let me in my eyes locked onto to it.

  2. #11538

    Well per usual.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neyiak  [View Original Post]
    My experience with (her) is very different. I emailed her to make a meeting arrangement and I asked if she takes booking without deposit (My first rule is never to give deposit). I went to bed, woke up the next morning to about ten very nasty emails from her, calling me a pig, a loser, you name it! All emails were sent around 3 am!

    I think she's one of two:

    1- A complete scammer, who takes the deposit and disappear.

    2- Someone with drinking or anger problems.

    Be safe!
    The glowing review was from a...wait for it...no, seriously...wait for it...here it comes!

    A "regular" member with 4 whopping posts. I will take your word / review for it and disregard yet another newcomer which appears to be a promotional post anyways. That is how I read it. Very transparent, like most of them are.

  3. #11537
    Quote Originally Posted by Melloyello325  [View Original Post]
    I hate to drop this bomb because I'm sure she'll get all kinds of requests now but we're all about sharing here. I was 100% in the same boat as you and reached out a couple weeks ago. She was out of town at the time but let me know she was back in town yesterday. I went ahead and took the plunge today and it was definitely worth it. I wouldn't say the pics in her ad or website are her but she's actually pretty close. Her Tits are amazing. I went for the nuru and it was great. She did a straight massage while the gel was warming which was also pretty nice. Her Incall is in Somerville and pretty easy to find / park. LOL She was definitely Russian but very hospitable and easy to talk to so I will be repeating.
    My experience with (her) is very different. I emailed her to make a meeting arrangement and I asked if she takes booking without deposit (My first rule is never to give deposit). I went to bed, woke up the next morning to about ten very nasty emails from her, calling me a pig, a loser, you name it! All emails were sent around 3 am!

    I think she's one of two:

    1- A complete scammer, who takes the deposit and disappear.

    2- Someone with drinking or anger problems.

    Be safe!

  4. #11536
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesBikes  [View Original Post]
    Annie looks very similar to a few others in the area. Sarafina and Lili been around the area for a long time. I'm not sure why there are multiple names / websites. I've seen their ads for several years and wanted to take the plunge but the high cost and distant location were barriers.

    Anyone else have any scooop?

    http://www.date-annie.ch/

    http://www.swedishlili.com/

    http://miss-sarafina.com/
    She is all of those. Possible booker?

  5. #11535

    Annie

    Annie looks very similar to a few others in the area. Sarafina and Lili been around the area for a long time. I'm not sure why there are multiple names / websites. I've seen their ads for several years and wanted to take the plunge but the high cost and distant location were barriers.

    Anyone else have any scooop?

    http://www.date-annie.ch/

    http://www.swedishlili.com/

    http://miss-sarafina.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Melloyello325  [View Original Post]
    I hate to drop this bomb because I'm sure she'll get all kinds of requests now but we're all about sharing here. I was 100% in the same boat as you and reached out a couple weeks ago. She was out of town at the time but let me know she was back in town yesterday. I went ahead and took the plunge today and it was definitely worth it. I wouldn't say the pics in her ad or website are her but she's actually pretty close. Her Tits are amazing. I went for the nuru and it was great. She did a straight massage while the gel was warming which was also pretty nice. Her Incall is in Somerville and pretty easy to find / park. LOL She was definitely Russian but very hospitable and easy to talk to so I will be repeating.

  6. #11534
    Quote Originally Posted by Melloyello325  [View Original Post]
    I hate to drop this bomb because I'm sure she'll get all kinds of requests now but we're all about sharing here. I was 100% in the same boat as you and reached out a couple weeks ago. She was out of town at the time but let me know she was back in town yesterday. I went ahead and took the plunge today and it was definitely worth it. I wouldn't say the pics in her ad or website are her but she's actually pretty close. Her Tits are amazing. I went for the nuru and it was great. She did a straight massage while the gel was warming which was also pretty nice. Her Incall is in Somerville and pretty easy to find / park. LOL She was definitely Russian but very hospitable and easy to talk to so I will be repeating.
    How was the finish?

  7. #11533
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I'm not really sure which thread this post should go in. I met this lady about 2 and a half years ago in North Andover. She was doing massage and escort in a hotel. She seemed normal and decent, and her photos, which she keeps updating, are accurate. I tried a few times to reconnect, but we were never able to set something up. It's made harder by the fact that she keeps changing her number.

    Has anyone seen her recently? How is that Dorcester neighborhood she is currently hosting in?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/132468494#.
    The ad seems to have been taken down. Here are some older ads. Pics are still up.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/857-344-6577

  8. #11532
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonMan781  [View Original Post]
    Any latina or white providers? Even a great massage something I can stare at.
    https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/bt...618858640.html

    This girl is Colombian and has the best body I've ever seen in the industry. Nice tits, enormous round ass, and always wears tight shirts and leggings.

    Allows you to be fully nude no towel and does a really good massage.

    The problem? No extras. I mean if you manage to get extras, dm me and tell me your secret. I'm super experienced in the game and have been at least 8 x and she only accidentally touched my dick once for a second and that's it.

    I know someone else seen her a few times with same results. No extras for him either.

    So go, enjoy a beautiful Latina and good luck. But you'll almost certainly be rejected if you push for extras.

  9. #11531

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by BojackHorseMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Annie Orynko who is advertising on Tryst? Seems to be fairly new based on her Twitter and IG. Website leaves a lot to be desired in terms of vetting out legitimacy. Any insight is appreciated.
    I hate to drop this bomb because I'm sure she'll get all kinds of requests now but we're all about sharing here. I was 100% in the same boat as you and reached out a couple weeks ago. She was out of town at the time but let me know she was back in town yesterday. I went ahead and took the plunge today and it was definitely worth it. I wouldn't say the pics in her ad or website are her but she's actually pretty close. Her Tits are amazing. I went for the nuru and it was great. She did a straight massage while the gel was warming which was also pretty nice. Her Incall is in Somerville and pretty easy to find / park. LOL She was definitely Russian but very hospitable and easy to talk to so I will be repeating.

  10. #11530

    Massage / escort in Dorcester

    I'm not really sure which thread this post should go in. I met this lady about 2 and a half years ago in North Andover. She was doing massage and escort in a hotel. She seemed normal and decent, and her photos, which she keeps updating, are accurate. I tried a few times to reconnect, but we were never able to set something up. It's made harder by the fact that she keeps changing her number.

    Has anyone seen her recently? How is that Dorcester neighborhood she is currently hosting in?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/132468494#.

  11. #11529

    Cida

    Quote Originally Posted by SalamanderFour  [View Original Post]
    I've been to this one a few years ago. She's always used the same name, Cida. Pics are accurate. I went for a shave, at her incall. It's in a private apt, in a three decker. Neighborhood is not bad, but not high end. Average. Her performance was really good; a quality, thorough shave, and she has a work ethic. Didn't get extras (I was short on time) but she offered a "massage" after the shave. I got the sense that just a HJ was available, nothing more. But if you're okay w her looks and aren't expecting an escort FS, then it's good. She's 1. 5 hr from me, otherwise I'd be a regular.

    She's actually a decent person, so don't F things up for her.
    I saw her the first time at her apartment, then she opened up a shop. She was discussed on here a while back and she had a few girls working for her that were cute.

    I had repeatedly numerous times, but haven't been there in a couple years.

    Very nice woman.

    DP

  12. #11528
    Any latina or white providers? Even a great massage something I can stare at.

  13. #11527

    Instant love

    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    Way I see it, there's 2 options for what you want.

    1-spend 5 grand.

    2-go out with 100 woman on regular dating apps, get 10 to fall for you hard, maybe 2 out of the 10 are freaks that will do all this. After 4 months of dating.
    That's way better for me. I can't hear all these chicks blah blah because they even don't know what they saying. Just need a girl I can say all I want is your service.

  14. #11526

    Not Stepnanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Another member posted this link in the AMP forum.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...617056663.html

    Is that Stephanie, formerly of Chelsea? She disappeared a year or so ago, and I think the rumor was that she got busted. I haven't seen her in like 2+ years and I can't tell if that's her or not.
    I've been to this one a few years ago. She's always used the same name, Cida. Pics are accurate. I went for a shave, at her incall. It's in a private apt, in a three decker. Neighborhood is not bad, but not high end. Average. Her performance was really good; a quality, thorough shave, and she has a work ethic. Didn't get extras (I was short on time) but she offered a "massage" after the shave. I got the sense that just a HJ was available, nothing more. But if you're okay w her looks and aren't expecting an escort FS, then it's good. She's 1. 5 hr from me, otherwise I'd be a regular.

    She's actually a decent person, so don't F things up for her.

  15. #11525

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bastardale  [View Original Post]
    Another member posted this link in the AMP forum.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...617056663.html

    Is that Stephanie, formerly of Chelsea? She disappeared a year or so ago, and I think the rumor was that she got busted. I haven't seen her in like 2+ years and I can't tell if that's her or not.
    That is not Stephanie, I have seen her several times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape