rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 582 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 8720
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6125
    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    I agree, all the pics are with wigs. Posts as a couple to 'Watch them" too. https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/175426333478.
    Dis ***** is asking 60 CBJ, 75 BBBJ, non-negotiable. Delusional bish.

  2. #6124
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Wrists and biceps suspect too. All fine as long as one is prepared for the possibility.
    I agree, all the pics are with wigs. Posts as a couple to 'Watch them" too. https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/175426333478.

  3. #6123
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Wrists and biceps suspect too. All fine as long as one is prepared for the possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    Those 2 face pics look like a guy wearing a wig.
    Maybe that explains why only a BJ in the car is being offered, LOL.

  4. #6122
    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    Those 2 face pics look like a guy wearing a wig.
    Wrists and biceps suspect too. All fine as long as one is prepared for the possibility.

  5. #6121

    Face pics

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/330641166585

    Anyone with any history with her? Usually posts on skip as come watch us. Looks hot to me.

    Be safe!
    Those 2 face pics look like a guy wearing a wig.

  6. #6120

    "QV BJ Car date"

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/330641166585

    Anyone with any history with her? Usually posts on skip as come watch us. Looks hot to me.

    Be safe!

  7. #6119

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    Talked off and on all day, set time for this evening and she's a No Show!
    And now all her ads are gone. Byyyyeee!

  8. #6118

  9. #6117

    Scatlett- No Show- Ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkW7671  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I'm uploading this picture correctly. But she has several needles in the picture she ran last week.
    Talked off and on all day, set time for this evening and she's a No Show!

  10. #6116

  11. #6115

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkW7671  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if I'm uploading this picture correctly. But she has several needles in the picture she ran last week.
    Ya that looks to be needles, so def demons present.

  12. #6114

    Scarlest

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    Communication seems to be difficult, several texts over the last couple of days, one reply- then crickets.
    Not sure if I'm uploading this picture correctly. But she has several needles in the picture she ran last week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D16159D8-73A8-47E3-A2D6-9695B6E648C4.jpg‎  

  13. #6113

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...l/450849230869

    Has anyone seen scarlet? Rates? I'm over an hhr away otherwise I'd toftt.
    Communication seems to be difficult, several texts over the last couple of days, one reply- then crickets.

  14. #6112

    Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by Homer1123  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...l/450849230869

    Has anyone seen scarlet? Rates? I'm over an hhr away otherwise I'd toftt.
    She ran a picture last week where there were needles on the bureau, see picture.

  15. #6111

    Beans

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWhen  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what you mean by spilling the beans. All I'm saying is if "us" want to review or talk about "them" (not a stretch) we should just do it here (otherwise what's the point of this website).
    Probably showing my age, spilling the beans, letting the cat out of the bag. Just saying do you really think Mongers are telling Escorts about this site as if it's a secret? I learned of this site from an escort, years years back she was telling me of her good reviews. So thinking nothing good will come from an Escort knowing makes no sense. Good providers know they are good and the bad ones don't stick around long enough to feel any pinch from the site. Besides, there are better places to get real reviews than here. But now I question if anything good can come from sharing with this board.

    Although I'm sure the majority already know.

    Happy hunting and be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape