Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 13805
-
05-11-23 14:37 #9035Senior Member

Posts: 27KP Problems
They were responsive until I sent the required info and they just stopped.
Originally Posted by Unforgivn
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 13:47 #9034Regular Member

Posts: 8Clear your DM LOL.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 13:24 #9033Senior Member

Posts: 286You should have given him all info at the same time. He probably saw you as a waste of his time. Plus Mike is an asshole.
Originally Posted by Unforgivn
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 12:41 #9032Senior Member

Posts: 430Do you have a link for a good GFE Thai girl? Almost all positive reviews about Thai girls by O'Hare I have seen are from the same guy and want to make sure he is not biased.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 10:32 #9031Regular Member

Posts: 5Declined at KP?
Hi all, long time lurker here. Contacted KP via text and was asked for DL / employment proof, sent DL and said would send employment later in the day but booker replied that I was declined? Has anyone had this experience?
-
05-10-23 03:28 #9030Regular Member

Posts: 2HKPD Zoe
Been a lurker for a while but it's about time I start doing my part for the community.
Up until now I only dabbled in AMPs. As time went on reading the reports on here my interest in the apartment scene peaked. After some research decided to try out HKPD, felt PD was too active and I'll end up getting a meh experience. I arrived and was pointed to the room I was greeted by Zoe. Like an earlier post said she looked cute, decent tits, ass okay, positive attitude though language barrier was there but managed through. Overall 7/10. Damage was 260/60.
Started off undressing then showering together with light teasing. Went back to the room started off with BBBJ followed by covered doggie / mish for finish. Got cleaned up then got a massage which was surprisingly decent to my surprise. Chatted up a bit while getting the massage with the help of translate via phone. Asked if I wanted a second pop but wasn't feeling it. Instead got another shower to get rid of the sweaty feeling and any lingering stench then was on my way.
For a first experience in the apartment scene I was satisfied though wish I could have experienced some DATY but she wasn't feeling it. I assumed it was because it was getting close to ending the day. Well, learned for next time to come at an earlier time. For the future reference when it comes to apartments does 2 $$ include GFE?
-
05-09-23 23:37 #9029Senior Member

Posts: 584Yea pretty much all the Thai providers are in that area. And the Korean spas in mount prospect are close by too.
Originally Posted by UnionCarpenter
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 15:39 #9028Regular Member

Posts: 8Ohare
Anything near Ohare? I have to drop off and would like to stop by after the drop off.
Any recommendations DM me Thanks in Advance.
-
05-08-23 16:06 #9027Senior Member

Posts: 47300 for 1 hour.
Originally Posted by FffMaza
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 11:06 #9026Regular Member

Posts: 14Damage?
What was the damage? And for how long?
Originally Posted by BourbonNeat
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 21:43 #9025Regular Member

Posts: 19CC at PinkDiamond
Yikes. Usually PD is pretty spot on with their girls. Had maybe the most disappointing visit in a long while with CC. Firstly, pics on the PD website are massively misleading. IRL, she looks has a big spare tire, not the tight midsection depicted on the site. No smile. No personality at all. On to her performance:
She looked like she just didn't want to be there. After I gave her cash she stripped down, hopped on the bed, lubbed up her dry pussy and said "okay".
Zero foreplay. Zero BJ. Zero anything. KY on the dry puss and let 'er rip. So lame. I found it difficult to even get hard. Straight up 0/10 performance for this one.
-
05-07-23 21:04 #9024Senior Member

Posts: 47Zoe at HKPD
I scheduled an appointment with Jessie at RL (Romanian girl with big boobs). Got there early, texted to let her know I was there, no response. Waited 15 minutes and went elsewhere.
Elsewhere was HKPD and saw Zoe. Cute as a button, great tits. Big hug and DFK when I walked in.
Her robe came off immediately as she started to undress me. Instructed me to lie down for BBBJ. That turned into 69 where she was thrusting her pussy onto my tongue.
I turned her over for some DATY. That tasted pretty good. She put on cover and we went into mish. After a while, she flipped around so I could enter doggie style. After that, CG.
Being a little older, and don't do well with raincoats, and I had spent some time with Judy at OD the night before, I had a little difficulty. We stopped for a while and just laid there wrapped up in each other, talking, DFKing. She began some manual stimulation which got the job done. She asked if I wanted to go again, but there was no way.
Zoe is adorable, incredibly friendly, always smiling, never drops eye contact. She'll be going back to NYC soon, so make your plans.
-
05-07-23 19:14 #9023Regular Member

Posts: 18Zoey gave me BBFS from the very first meeting and after a few sessions I was dropping loads in her ass!! We did some really nasty stuff together. She would let me stay for hours if she didn't have another appointment. One time she gave me road head on the way to gene and Judes LOL I miss her she was the best!
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 17:32 #9022Senior Member

Posts: 293Memories
Its fun to look back some time. I was actually the first appointment with Melody on her first day and we became friends quickly. I took her to her doctor's appointment near Milwaukee and Lawrence and took her out to eat and shopping several times. We had fun going to the casino with her friends and spent the night with her afterwards. She had great tits and loved to DFK for a long time, as well as DATY. I was never interested in a long-term relationship, and I assumed she had other friends. Same with Zoey, I saw her on her first day and later took her shopping and hung out with her. She had me get pot for her once. Perfect spinner so perfect for me. I always assumed she had other friends as well. She helped her Mom out back home who had a medical issue. Better quality back then but then of course it all blew up. Thanks for jogging the memories, it can be fun to look back. Now don't get me talking about Baby Brittany and Brooke. LOL.
Originally Posted by Terrapin911
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 17:17 #9021Senior Member

Posts: 47Zoe at HKPD
I made an appointment to see Jessie at RL (Romanian, large boobs). I get there early, text that I'm there, no response. I waited about 15 minutes and decided to look elsewhere. She finally gets back 30 minutes later.
Made appointment with Zoe at HKPD. Cute as a button. Greets me with hug, DFK. Her robe comes off immediately, I lie on the bed and she goes right into BBBJ. She swings around for 69 and was practically thrusting her pussy onto my tongue.
After a DATY sesh, she puts on the raincoat and I start banging her in mish. She flips over for doggie, the CG. As a slightly older fellow, I was having some difficulty and the cover wasn't helping. The time with Judy the night before didn't help either. So we just laid there talking, DFKing, and she starting with some manual stimulation. That did the trick.
Showered together. She asked if I wanted another and there was no way I'd be able to.
She's only here for a little while then back to NYC. She's adorable, smiles the whole time, never loses eye contact. Great hour with her.











Reply With Quote






