Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 921 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 819 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9037
    Quote Originally Posted by GiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Did you use out of state I'd or have a past record that might have raised a flag? If not then like someone mentioned it might be because you didn't send all the info in at the same time and he just doesn't have the patience LOL. Yes Mike is an asshole or was but admittedly he's warmed up a bit and nicer now since I've used his agency regularly.
    No past record that I know of but I did use an out of state I'd:/ two strikes for me I suppose. I'll let him cool off and try again some other day.

  2. #9036
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivn  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, long time lurker here. Contacted KP via text and was asked for DL / employment proof, sent DL and said would send employment later in the day but booker replied that I was declined? Has anyone had this experience?
    Did you use out of state I'd or have a past record that might have raised a flag? If not then like someone mentioned it might be because you didn't send all the info in at the same time and he just doesn't have the patience LOL. Yes Mike is an asshole or was but admittedly he's warmed up a bit and nicer now since I've used his agency regularly.

  3. #9035

    KP Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivn  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, long time lurker here. Contacted KP via text and was asked for DL / employment proof, sent DL and said would send employment later in the day but booker replied that I was declined? Has anyone had this experience?
    They were responsive until I sent the required info and they just stopped.

  4. #9034
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Yea pretty much all the Thai providers are in that area. And the Korean spas in mount prospect are close by too.
    Clear your DM LOL.

  5. #9033
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivn  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, long time lurker here. Contacted KP via text and was asked for DL / employment proof, sent DL and said would send employment later in the day but booker replied that I was declined? Has anyone had this experience?
    You should have given him all info at the same time. He probably saw you as a waste of his time. Plus Mike is an asshole.

  6. #9032
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    Yea pretty much all the Thai providers are in that area. And the Korean spas in mount prospect are close by too.
    Do you have a link for a good GFE Thai girl? Almost all positive reviews about Thai girls by O'Hare I have seen are from the same guy and want to make sure he is not biased.

  7. #9031

    Declined at KP?

    Hi all, long time lurker here. Contacted KP via text and was asked for DL / employment proof, sent DL and said would send employment later in the day but booker replied that I was declined? Has anyone had this experience?

  8. #9030

    HKPD Zoe

    Been a lurker for a while but it's about time I start doing my part for the community.

    Up until now I only dabbled in AMPs. As time went on reading the reports on here my interest in the apartment scene peaked. After some research decided to try out HKPD, felt PD was too active and I'll end up getting a meh experience. I arrived and was pointed to the room I was greeted by Zoe. Like an earlier post said she looked cute, decent tits, ass okay, positive attitude though language barrier was there but managed through. Overall 7/10. Damage was 260/60.

    Started off undressing then showering together with light teasing. Went back to the room started off with BBBJ followed by covered doggie / mish for finish. Got cleaned up then got a massage which was surprisingly decent to my surprise. Chatted up a bit while getting the massage with the help of translate via phone. Asked if I wanted a second pop but wasn't feeling it. Instead got another shower to get rid of the sweaty feeling and any lingering stench then was on my way.

    For a first experience in the apartment scene I was satisfied though wish I could have experienced some DATY but she wasn't feeling it. I assumed it was because it was getting close to ending the day. Well, learned for next time to come at an earlier time. For the future reference when it comes to apartments does 2 $$ include GFE?

  9. #9029
    Quote Originally Posted by UnionCarpenter  [View Original Post]
    Anything near Ohare? I have to drop off and would like to stop by after the drop off.

    Any recommendations DM me Thanks in Advance.
    Yea pretty much all the Thai providers are in that area. And the Korean spas in mount prospect are close by too.

  10. #9028

    Ohare

    Anything near Ohare? I have to drop off and would like to stop by after the drop off.

    Any recommendations DM me Thanks in Advance.

  11. #9027
    300 for 1 hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by FffMaza  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? And for how long?

  12. #9026

    Damage?

    What was the damage? And for how long?

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonNeat  [View Original Post]
    I scheduled an appointment with Jessie at RL (Romanian girl with big boobs). Got there early, texted to let her know I was there, no response. Waited 15 minutes and went elsewhere.

    Elsewhere was HKPD and saw Zoe. Cute as a button, great tits. Big hug and DFK when I walked in.

    Her robe came off immediately as she started to undress me. Instructed me to lie down for BBBJ. That turned into 69 where she was thrusting her pussy onto my tongue.

    I turned her over for some DATY. That tasted pretty good. She put on cover and we went into mish. After a while, she flipped around so I could enter doggie style. After that, CG.

    Being a little older, and don't do well with raincoats, and I had spent some time with Judy at OD the night before, I had a little difficulty. We stopped for a while and just laid there wrapped up in each other, talking, DFKing. She began some manual stimulation which got the job done. She asked if I wanted to go again, but there was no way.

    Zoe is adorable, incredibly friendly, always smiling, never drops eye contact. She'll be going back to NYC soon, so make your plans.

  13. #9025

    CC at PinkDiamond

    Yikes. Usually PD is pretty spot on with their girls. Had maybe the most disappointing visit in a long while with CC. Firstly, pics on the PD website are massively misleading. IRL, she looks has a big spare tire, not the tight midsection depicted on the site. No smile. No personality at all. On to her performance:

    She looked like she just didn't want to be there. After I gave her cash she stripped down, hopped on the bed, lubbed up her dry pussy and said "okay".

    Zero foreplay. Zero BJ. Zero anything. KY on the dry puss and let 'er rip. So lame. I found it difficult to even get hard. Straight up 0/10 performance for this one.

  14. #9024

    Zoe at HKPD

    I scheduled an appointment with Jessie at RL (Romanian girl with big boobs). Got there early, texted to let her know I was there, no response. Waited 15 minutes and went elsewhere.

    Elsewhere was HKPD and saw Zoe. Cute as a button, great tits. Big hug and DFK when I walked in.

    Her robe came off immediately as she started to undress me. Instructed me to lie down for BBBJ. That turned into 69 where she was thrusting her pussy onto my tongue.

    I turned her over for some DATY. That tasted pretty good. She put on cover and we went into mish. After a while, she flipped around so I could enter doggie style. After that, CG.

    Being a little older, and don't do well with raincoats, and I had spent some time with Judy at OD the night before, I had a little difficulty. We stopped for a while and just laid there wrapped up in each other, talking, DFKing. She began some manual stimulation which got the job done. She asked if I wanted to go again, but there was no way.

    Zoe is adorable, incredibly friendly, always smiling, never drops eye contact. She'll be going back to NYC soon, so make your plans.

  15. #9023
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    The rumor going around back then was some selfish monger married her and took her from us. I mean I get it but the least that guy could do is allow her to work one month a year. Like a few others here, Zoey asked for BBFS a few times with me. Not really asked. More like demanded. She was the best Thai girl to come through Chicago. The only other one who came close was Rose from Thai spicy but now we're going back nearly a decade.

    The sad part is that it's extremely difficult for Thais to get visas now, so that glorious era has come to a close.
    Zoey gave me BBFS from the very first meeting and after a few sessions I was dropping loads in her ass!! We did some really nasty stuff together. She would let me stay for hours if she didn't have another appointment. One time she gave me road head on the way to gene and Judes LOL I miss her she was the best!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape