Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14890
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Didn't find anything on search only something from 2022.

    Has anyone dreamed of karly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/133797343
    Pics of Vanessa in there too, have they teamed up?

  2. #14889

    Karly

    Didn't find anything on search only something from 2022.

    Has anyone dreamed of karly.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/133797343

  3. #14888

    ISO. The ultra blonde provider that likes cats

    Hi everyone, there was a provider, ultra blonde hair, low 50's in age that likes cats. Not in any crazy ways, she just likes cats. Anyway, I saw her a few years ago. Prepandemic, and have since lost her digits. Anyone know of her, and is she still in the hobby. Tia p.

  4. #14887

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    This girl does Snapchat video call. She looks like she's in her mid to late 30's. She offers Greek and all covered. We scheduled an appointment and she asked that I tell her when I'm 10 minutes away. I usually get cautious with that because I wonder why she needs to know when I'm 10 minutes away. If I tell her I takes 30 minutes to get there that should be it. So I ended up cancelling because I'm not sure if she needs the the 10 minutes heads up to set me up. She said she has a dog so she needs the heads up to put him away. Idk.

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/445500997348
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDoes  [View Original Post]
    I don't think its a red flag to give them a heads up when you're close. A lot of providers get no-shows or you might be running later than your GPS told you it would take. They also don't want to be sitting there ready to go for 20-30 minutes if they don't have too. If you saw her on snap at least you know she looks like her pics, but I usually wait until I'm at the location before sending the 10 minutes away text so I can scope out the place. Also helps if someone is watching for your car to pull in right before the text could be bad, but it's def helped me a few times by doing that.

    No reviews on her yet so you might have to take one for the team and find out if she gives you another shot.
    Not only do I not consider it a red flag for a provider to ask if you're close, I consider it common courtesy. I'll typically do exactly that, send a text saying I'm 5 or 10 minutes out. Though, if I've not visited her before, I'll actually be closer than that, may even be there already, just to give me some time to scope out the situation. But yeah, we expect common courtesy from them, seems fair to reply in kind.

  5. #14886

    10 min heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    This girl does Snapchat video call. She looks like she's in her mid to late 30's. She offers Greek and all covered. We scheduled an appointment and she asked that I tell her when I'm 10 minutes away. I usually get cautious with that because I wonder why she needs to know when I'm 10 minutes away. If I tell her I takes 30 minutes to get there that should be it. So I ended up cancelling because I'm not sure if she needs the the 10 minutes heads up to set me up. She said she has a dog so she needs the heads up to put him away. Idk.

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/445500997348
    I don't think its a red flag to give them a heads up when you're close. A lot of providers get no-shows or you might be running later than your GPS told you it would take. They also don't want to be sitting there ready to go for 20-30 minutes if they don't have too. If you saw her on snap at least you know she looks like her pics, but I usually wait until I'm at the location before sending the 10 minutes away text so I can scope out the place. Also helps if someone is watching for your car to pull in right before the text could be bad, but it's def helped me a few times by doing that.

    No reviews on her yet so you might have to take one for the team and find out if she gives you another shot.

  6. #14885

    Blk / White or Hispanic Chic. Anyone Know Her?

    This girl does Snapchat video call. She looks like she's in her mid to late 30's. She offers Greek and all covered. We scheduled an appointment and she asked that I tell her when I'm 10 minutes away. I usually get cautious with that because I wonder why she needs to know when I'm 10 minutes away. If I tell her I takes 30 minutes to get there that should be it. So I ended up cancelling because I'm not sure if she needs the the 10 minutes heads up to set me up. She said she has a dog so she needs the heads up to put him away. Idk.

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/445500997348
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7E0627FF-E33D-4893-AC04-1851EAD8AF93.jpeg‎   95499390-2CB4-4A06-B8C9-E7383B2AA5E7.jpeg‎  

  7. #14884
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out before but she has major gps. Has a pretty face, huge tits but a square body like SpongeBob.
    True Papi, it appears she wants 5 Crabby Patty's. A bit steep.

  8. #14883

    Call Escort

    I was checking out Call Escort knowing most if not all will lead to me getting a text with gruesome photos threatening me and my non existence family.

    I was checking Monday and came across this one that must be bull but I have to ask. She is perfect for how I love woman. Perfect in shape and tone. The ad appears to be from April 28. I called the Massachusetts number in the ad but it is not connected. I know she might not be the type many like but for me she is a goddess. KopWondering if by some miracle she is real, she is really the woman in the photo, that one of you might know her, and maybe one of you has a contact for her.

    Just a dream but maybe. Keeping hope alive.

    https://callescort.org/617-468-1007
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230509-130911.jpg‎  

  9. #14882
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here hooked up with provider Leilani White? Would love some feedback. Thanks.
    I've reached out before but she has major gps. Has a pretty face, huge tits but a square body like SpongeBob.

  10. #14881

    Question

    Has anyone here hooked up with provider Leilani White? Would love some feedback. Thanks.

  11. #14880
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    I do not know where any links are located at

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    I had a potential date tell me that I came up as a no show on a review site. I don't believe its correct but who knows (and who knows how old) but they wouldn't share where they read this. I think it would serve many of us well to know where these sites are just as providers are free to read and even participate here.

    Can anyone post or PM me links?
    But I have posted that I heard about monger review sites to the users of this site and others have said they heard about it too. While no one knew or offered a link to any such sites associated with reviews of mongers.

  12. #14879

    Kataleya

    Hi guys, anyone have dream with this girl, she looks ver tempting.

    Thank you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/132149121

  13. #14878

    Tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    I had a potential date tell me that I came up as a no show on a review site. I don't believe its correct but who knows (and who knows how old) but they wouldn't share where they read this. I think it would serve many of us well to know where these sites are just as providers are free to read and even participate here.

    Can anyone post or PM me links?
    Sometimes they will tell you that if they feel the vibe is wrong.

  14. #14877

    Client reviews

    I had a potential date tell me that I came up as a no show on a review site. I don't believe its correct but who knows (and who knows how old) but they wouldn't share where they read this. I think it would serve many of us well to know where these sites are just as providers are free to read and even participate here.

    Can anyone post or PM me links?

  15. #14876

    Masturbator

    Not sure where to post this so I apologize if this is not the correct forum.

    To ease a bit on the fun budget I purchased a male masturbator. Unfortunately, it does not fit. Fortunately, I suppose, I am a bit above average girth.

    Anybody has any suggestions what might work?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape