Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 18819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14889

    Blk / White or Hispanic Chic. Anyone Know Her?

    This girl does Snapchat video call. She looks like she's in her mid to late 30's. She offers Greek and all covered. We scheduled an appointment and she asked that I tell her when I'm 10 minutes away. I usually get cautious with that because I wonder why she needs to know when I'm 10 minutes away. If I tell her I takes 30 minutes to get there that should be it. So I ended up cancelling because I'm not sure if she needs the the 10 minutes heads up to set me up. She said she has a dog so she needs the heads up to put him away. Idk.

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...e/445500997348
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7E0627FF-E33D-4893-AC04-1851EAD8AF93.jpeg‎   95499390-2CB4-4A06-B8C9-E7383B2AA5E7.jpeg‎  

  2. #14888
    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out before but she has major gps. Has a pretty face, huge tits but a square body like SpongeBob.
    True Papi, it appears she wants 5 Crabby Patty's. A bit steep.

  3. #14887

    Call Escort

    I was checking out Call Escort knowing most if not all will lead to me getting a text with gruesome photos threatening me and my non existence family.

    I was checking Monday and came across this one that must be bull but I have to ask. She is perfect for how I love woman. Perfect in shape and tone. The ad appears to be from April 28. I called the Massachusetts number in the ad but it is not connected. I know she might not be the type many like but for me she is a goddess. KopWondering if by some miracle she is real, she is really the woman in the photo, that one of you might know her, and maybe one of you has a contact for her.

    Just a dream but maybe. Keeping hope alive.

    https://callescort.org/617-468-1007
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230509-130911.jpg‎  

  4. #14886
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here hooked up with provider Leilani White? Would love some feedback. Thanks.
    I've reached out before but she has major gps. Has a pretty face, huge tits but a square body like SpongeBob.

  5. #14885

    Question

    Has anyone here hooked up with provider Leilani White? Would love some feedback. Thanks.

  6. #14884
    Another Happy Shill


    Posts: 261

    I do not know where any links are located at

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    I had a potential date tell me that I came up as a no show on a review site. I don't believe its correct but who knows (and who knows how old) but they wouldn't share where they read this. I think it would serve many of us well to know where these sites are just as providers are free to read and even participate here.

    Can anyone post or PM me links?
    But I have posted that I heard about monger review sites to the users of this site and others have said they heard about it too. While no one knew or offered a link to any such sites associated with reviews of mongers.

  7. #14883

    Kataleya

    Hi guys, anyone have dream with this girl, she looks ver tempting.

    Thank you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/132149121

  8. #14882

    Tbh

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordang  [View Original Post]
    I had a potential date tell me that I came up as a no show on a review site. I don't believe its correct but who knows (and who knows how old) but they wouldn't share where they read this. I think it would serve many of us well to know where these sites are just as providers are free to read and even participate here.

    Can anyone post or PM me links?
    Sometimes they will tell you that if they feel the vibe is wrong.

  9. #14881

    Client reviews

    I had a potential date tell me that I came up as a no show on a review site. I don't believe its correct but who knows (and who knows how old) but they wouldn't share where they read this. I think it would serve many of us well to know where these sites are just as providers are free to read and even participate here.

    Can anyone post or PM me links?

  10. #14880

    Masturbator

    Not sure where to post this so I apologize if this is not the correct forum.

    To ease a bit on the fun budget I purchased a male masturbator. Unfortunately, it does not fit. Fortunately, I suppose, I am a bit above average girth.

    Anybody has any suggestions what might work?

  11. #14879

    Heather

    Those pics are all VERY flattering. She is no beauty. Good head and give her 40-50 bucks.

    GRAPP150.

  12. #14878

  13. #14877

    Tuma

    I know Jersey is great with tuma. Any know any other providers who like to tonque your ass or a spa that does it 100% no problem.

  14. #14876
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajtna  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/786-802-8150

    By any chance, has any one seen her.
    Google that number and take a look at the different photos associated to that posting. Might be a catfish.

  15. #14875

    Chanel?

    Was dreaming about this one anybody had any good dreams with her?

    https://callescort.org/407-754-8883

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape