Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 524 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6352

    Gumjob

    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    She stays in a house that looks like a residential neighborhood. Csn anyone here shed some light on her invall? Discreet? Looks like there could be nosey neighbors and I don't want to be the guy rolling up the the know shithole in the neighborhood. Thanks.
    I read on one of these boards a while ago that a guy had to visit his Dr after getting a gumjob in Naugatuck.

  2. #6351
    Quote Originally Posted by Incantation  [View Original Post]
    She stays in a house that looks like a residential neighborhood. Csn anyone here shed some light on her invall? Discreet? Looks like there could be nosey neighbors and I don't want to be the guy rolling up the the know shithole in the neighborhood. Thanks.
    I'm surprised the neighbors haven't come down on what's going on there. If you go there know she lives with her boyfriend.

  3. #6350

    T in naugatuck

    She stays in a house that looks like a residential neighborhood. Csn anyone here shed some light on her invall? Discreet? Looks like there could be nosey neighbors and I don't want to be the guy rolling up the the know shithole in the neighborhood. Thanks.

  4. #6349

    Thanks, could be a go, during the day anyway!

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one. She's in a not so great house/apartment off Hillside. I wouldn't go there at night. House next door looks like it was hit by a bomb!

    Would say she's mid to late 40's, BBW. Has a very annoying dog she puts in a cage that will bark the entire time. She had a hard time hearing me and I noticed she had hearing aids. Probably from the damn dog blowing her ears out. Had her give me a BBBJCIM. She did a pretty good job and she seemed to be enjoying herself. Paid $80, but not sure if I'd repeat.
    Thanks for the color TS99! Mid to late 40's BBW might not get me up to fuck, but with what look like big tiddies, a pretty good BBBJCIM delivered by a chubby tubby enjoying herself as much as devouring italian sausage and peppers might be worth the trip. Nonstop dog in cage barking sounds like a pain in the ass though. Oh well, long as it doesn't kill my wood, fuck it. Her being partially deaf however, it might be problematic. Guess pulling out your cock and pointing it then the cash in hand wasnt enough sign language to overcome initial hearing or communication issues eh? LOL. Not sure if she's negotiable, as you paid 80, but doubt youd return. If I hear back, as I shot her a text this morn, will see if I can get her down to 60 or 70. Or maybe will wait till I see her. Thanks again for the feedback mate, much appreciated!

  5. #6348
    I've seen this one. She's in a not so great house/apartment off Hillside. I wouldn't go there at night. House next door looks like it was hit by a bomb!

    Would say she's mid to late 40's, BBW. Has a very annoying dog she puts in a cage that will bark the entire time. She had a hard time hearing me and I noticed she had hearing aids. Probably from the damn dog blowing her ears out. Had her give me a BBBJCIM. She did a pretty good job and she seemed to be enjoying herself. Paid $80, but not sure if I'd repeat.

  6. #6347

    Has anyone seen either of these three? Debating.

    If it looks good, or is a juicy piece that looks good to smash, at least on a particular day, I'll usually jump in and hulk smash some ass. Some days you feel like greasy 5 guys, other days cheapy Chinese, junk food flavor and desires vary from day to day and such is directly applicable to the tits and ass one may want to smash from day to day. Some days a skinny spinner is on tap, other days a thick, fat ass, heavy titter, other days a massive assed, big belly huge titty bbw fuck cow, other days just big ass is all you need, sometimes its all about the tig ol bitties.

    These days though, there is a ton of bait and switch, catfish or flat out thieves, getting you over and then finding a way to separate you from your cash, and not in the way you had expected. I'm close to pulling the trigger on one or two of these three piggies, but I was curious if anyone has sampled. I myself have had the pleasure of the one in the last link, with the big tits and pretty eyes. Used to tap that awhile back when she was a couple yrs younger and fighting demons. She has thickened up again, very clearly rehabbed up, least for now. But when she was involved in the dark arts, she was not above a bit of shenanigans, ie, leave your wallet and valuables at home. As she is still quite young, she looks pretty good again, curvy and worth a gut. Last time I had the pleasure, when cleaned up and mostly drug free, back in the day, she was always a nice piece. That said, would be nice to know if anyone has recently sampled the goods at her present location, apparently at home with mom and brother. Yeah, I know right? Wondering if that spot is one that can be trusted. Do not need anyone, mommy or bro, busting in mid long stroke LOL. Unless mom wants to lick my balls and clean the joy sauce I just left on her daughters tits LOL.

    So, if anyone has had any good fortune and good times with any of these three little or not so little piggies, I'd love to hear tell tale. Although the big titty big nose Naugy piggy in the first link apparently doesn't or never sees AA, so I guess that might limit the field of potential customers. In any case, thanks in advance gents!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...n/907144048818

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...y/808845676370

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/338943393175
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtaznjqznje2zgi4yzblmzjimwy4mgyymgyynguymtg1zjdjogu.jpg.jpg‎   mjcwmdqymtjimti3mgrhm2jmzwrlztdlytgznjfinjiymwm5mzg.jpg.jpg‎   mtmxmjiwnmm3zwu1yjq5yjm5ztdjyjizmta3nmvjm2u5ngu2mjm.jpg.jpg‎   mza1mjvizwu5zja0mja4n2q1ota5odyxyjc0zjizzjbmnjy1za.jpg.jpg‎   odazmzm4mmzhodcwn2vhyjg2owyymze3yjy0zme0zdmxndzlntu.jpg.jpg‎  

    mtc3mzg4owzhodvjotu1owe3mtk3zmjkn2jinwe5nmy4nze1ymvk.jpg.jpg‎   odg1mdg0ndjmnzqzmdhhmzc0ntvizji2otq1nmq2m2zkzjbknwm.jpg.jpg‎  

  7. #6346

    Lady M Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Briggser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone, Lady M link or contact. Does not come up in search. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacker69  [View Original Post]
    Looking for lady M's number. And rates.

    Thank you in advance.
    I remember the days when you could see her for 60 to 80.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...n/722927245242

  8. #6345
    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacker69  [View Original Post]
    Looking for lady M's number. And rates.

    Thank you in advance.
    Anyone, Lady M link or contact. Does not come up in search. Thanks in advance.

  9. #6344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    I noticed that her ad says "call" I have noticed that some providers simply cannot manage the volume of texts that come their way and until you are in their contact list your text is just one of 50 or 60 that they get a day. Using the Phone as a phone sometimes results in getting a connection.
    It's possible that people willing to make a voice call might be less likely to kick tires or waste time, too.

  10. #6343

    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Tried texting her a few times, but got nothing back. Moving on.
    I noticed that her ad says "call" I have noticed that some providers simply cannot manage the volume of texts that come their way and until you are in their contact list your text is just one of 50 or 60 that they get a day. Using the Phone as a phone sometimes results in getting a connection.

  11. #6342

    Brooke-Movie Night-Lets Have Some Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    Pics below are her 2 most recent ads that she has been running. Went by Brooke in years past but apparently dropped name due to some scamming / ripoff history. See post 256 under Hartford RIP Off.
    I guess the handler is not only tracking her phone but also the STG activity, probably changes numbers frequently and takes down ads that are linked here; but here are the last 4 pictures and a Sumo that is at least good for now. Safety awareness is job one on this site!!

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/412-326-1461
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brooke01.jpg‎   brooke02.jpg‎   brooke03.jpg‎   brooke04.jpg‎  

  12. #6341

    Misty / Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...y/182120249269

    Seen her posting as Misty and Breezy. Anyone have info?
    Tried texting her a few times, but got nothing back. Moving on.

  13. #6340

    Bree?

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    Anyone give this a try? https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/511046476851.

    Info appreciated.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...y/182120249269

    Seen her posting as Misty and Breezy. Anyone have info?

  14. #6339

    Brooke-Movie Night-LetsnHave Some Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find her ad. Did she take them all down?? I think that is someone who was an avoid but I am not sure. Didn't this girl post everyday in Waterbury or Hartford?? I looked on STG and could not find 1 single post!
    Pics below are her 2 most recent ads that she has been running. Went by Brooke in years past but apparently dropped name due to some scamming / ripoff history. See post 256 under Hartford RIP Off.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230510_051344_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230510_051134_Chrome.jpg‎  

  15. #6338
    Quote Originally Posted by AssMan4412  [View Original Post]
    Ad is down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape