Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 71 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1052
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #527

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken in this one. Messaging back in forth and she seems DTF but don't have time to waste. She doesn't look bad at all I had to get her to send me more pics though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-7619e6cce0a2
    Yes she is definitely dtf. Shows up a little disheveled but once the clothes are off, who cares. She is drug free, responsible mom. Has a bit of a mom bod but she got the job done.

  2. #526
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    Pretty Princess is a dancer at Cheaters which is usually a turn off but her slender frame is amazing. Has anyone sampled? I got some dances and didn't get a vibe which is a double red flag.
    I have tried to message her a couple of times with no response.

  3. #525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Ssunshine

    Has anyone partaken in this one. Messaging back in forth and she seems DTF but don't have time to waste. She doesn't look bad at all I had to get her to send me more pics though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-7619e6cce0a2

  4. #524

    Pretty Princess

    Pretty Princess is a dancer at Cheaters which is usually a turn off but her slender frame is amazing. Has anyone sampled? I got some dances and didn't get a vibe which is a double red flag.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Madi-SA.jpg‎  

  5. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I don't know why but she's real and not LEO I know her personally.

    Tdrag.
    Mining for every detail in advance is a LEO move. If she's legit she should be aware of that.

    Folks will tend to steer clear of that. And rightly so.

  6. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I don't know why but she's real and not LEO I know her personally.

    Tdrag.
    Tdrag clear your inbox bro.

  7. #521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Tiffnaybebe

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    Tiffnaybebe insists on getting every detail about the date in writing SMH you can't fix stupid.
    Yeah I don't know why but she's real and not LEO I know her personally.

    Tdrag.

  8. #520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Mcintron

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    She is why I am on permanent double secret probation here. She has been reviewed here as MCintron. Some monger claimed he told her he read on this site he could get a BJ. Because he told her she got spooked and disappeared till now.
    I was the one that reviewed her and whoever told her definitely screwed it up for. She stopped talking to me and all.

  9. #519

    LEO Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    Tiffnaybebe insists on getting every detail about the date in writing SMH you can't fix stupid.
    That's often an uncle LEO signature. Run.

  10. #518

    Tiffnaybebe

    Tiffnaybebe insists on getting every detail about the date in writing SMH you can't fix stupid.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tiff-Seeking.jpg‎  

  11. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Oh ya I stopped chatting when she told me $1 k meet and depending on how many times a month.

    Bs.
    I have her solidly in the fraud category. When the words and the actions don't match I'm out.

    Gent.

  12. #516

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    I could see she is a dancer by the locker room pic, but I stumbled upon Bree goes by Bridget based on the phone number.

    https://callescort.org/321-292-0864

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-be4327b5dad7
    Not a dancer anymore, I could tell you more but will keep off forum especially since certain senior mongers love to chat to ladies about things said here. Plus old UTR Serena

    Bs.

  13. #515

    Bree is an escort

    I could see she is a dancer by the locker room pic, but I stumbled upon Bree goes by Bridget based on the phone number.

    https://callescort.org/321-292-0864

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...c-be4327b5dad7
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bree is escort bridget.jpg‎  

  14. #514

    Found it

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I believe I spoke to her also, I'll have to search my texts. Did you guys notice the age group she's looking for 50-60..
    Oh ya I stopped chatting when she told me $1 k meet and depending on how many times a month.

    Bs.

  15. #513

    Humble

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonW  [View Original Post]
    She is why I am on permanent double secret probation here. She has been reviewed here as MCintron. Some monger claimed he told her he read on this site he could get a BJ. Because he told her she got spooked and disappeared till now.
    I believe I spoke to her also, I'll have to search my texts. Did you guys notice the age group she's looking for 50-60.

    Bs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape