Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 871 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 803 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 13054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8524

    LA UGGos

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliRock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on https://la-ero.com/.

    Keep seeing this pop up on bed page. Curious if it's worth it.
    I went to go see one of these girls and I immediately refunded my money and left. She looked nothing like the pictures in ad. I felt bad but I only went to them because I thought they had a certain level of beauty. I was fooled.

  2. #8523
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Hey, it's just wondering if anybody knows where to get a rimmy. Preferably from a good looking woman not a uggo.

    I'm in downtown la but can travel to Santa Monica or Hollywood or nessacary. Not looking for prostate massage I'm looking for head to plant her face in the seat.

    Any info would be appreciated.
    LOL that's a good question LOL.

  3. #8522
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I assume legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    She is outcall, strike #1.

    She asks for 220, strike #2. In my experience, to get assistive masturbation you need to tip on top. So, you actually want girls at the lower price point. If a girl is at 220, she has no interest in an additional 100 for stroking your 10 inch PowerPoint.

    Strike #3, she has spelling errors in her ad.

  4. #8521

  5. #8520

    Where to get a rim?

    Hey, it's just wondering if anybody knows where to get a rimmy. Preferably from a good looking woman not a uggo.

    I'm in downtown la but can travel to Santa Monica or Hollywood or nessacary. Not looking for prostate massage I'm looking for head to plant her face in the seat.

    Any info would be appreciated.

  6. #8519
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Eye of the beholder

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you liked her. She's definitely one of the best AMP girls around, IMO. Just pay attention to advice, feedback, reviews, etc. To those who post similar preferences to your own and ignore the noise.
    I drive by this place on a regular basis when working at the vons on centinela, I talk Lincoln. Anyhow there was a line outside the door of this dump all asking for this gal. Someone asked me why I was not line and I said, she is just not a good looking person. To which her responded, ah yes, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To which I, with remarkable esprit de escallier stated, yeah, if you like ugly women.

  7. #8518
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fake pics all the time

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliRock  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on https://la-ero.com/.

    Keep seeing this pop up on bed page. Curious if it's worth it.
    It is fake pictures and ratty incalls all over the westside. Once in a while the girl is worth it as in once in a while the refs call fouls on the lakers.

  8. #8517
    Quote Originally Posted by BSinTo  [View Original Post]
    After reading your novel, er review, I decided to pay a visit to Natalie, despite what PriscillaM said about being a canine (not sure of his standards, but she's not even close to a dog) and I'd like to thank you. She is on the slightly thicc side, but in no way fat or even heavy and yes, her tits could be bigger. That being said, she's young and on the cute side with a great personality and a fantastic ass that's fun to watch. She's very friendly and engaging with perfect English and likes to show you a good time. To make things even better, she gives the best massage around. HANDS DOWN! The tip is a little pricey, but it was for an hour and I left completely relaxed.
    I'm glad you liked her. She's definitely one of the best AMP girls around, IMO. Just pay attention to advice, feedback, reviews, etc. To those who post similar preferences to your own and ignore the noise.

  9. #8516

    La-Ero

    Anyone have any intel on https://la-ero.com/.

    Keep seeing this pop up on bed page. Curious if it's worth it.

  10. #8515

    Thai MP?

    Location? DM please.

    Quote Originally Posted by BSinTo  [View Original Post]
    After reading your novel, er review, I decided to pay a visit to Natalie, despite what PriscillaM said about being a canine (not sure of his standards, but she's not even close to a dog) and I'd like to thank you. She is on the slightly thicc side, but in no way fat or even heavy and yes, her tits could be bigger. That being said, she's young and on the cute side with a great personality and a fantastic ass that's fun to watch. She's very friendly and engaging with perfect English and likes to show you a good time. To make things even better, she gives the best massage around. HANDS DOWN! The tip is a little pricey, but it was for an hour and I left completely relaxed.

  11. #8514
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    20

    Quote Originally Posted by Ireland1988  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Is Mary the one in Santa Monica? I've heard her mentioned on here. Any chance you could PM me more details?
    No need for a pm. Mary is either on the second floor at like 12X** or 12X** sm boulevard at this shithole called Chens. Place looks like it was last cleaned right around the time that someone on streetwalker board shares a phone number of some street meat. Or, she has her own place at like 11X** sm. She is ugly as a possum eating a crepe at Sunday morning brunch at the four seasons.

    Apparently, guys are so proud of the fact that they bare back anal her and tell their mommies about it.

    I was trying to tell you dilbert her, but if you do go for her, make sure to clean your cock before you go to wharf.

  12. #8513
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Here is some incite:

    One of these things is not like the other, one of these things does not belong:

    8155.

    Wharf.

    Goldfinger.

    Fig.

    Mary at Chens.
    Thanks. Is Mary the one in Santa Monica? I've heard her mentioned on here. Any chance you could PM me more details?

  13. #8512

    Read much?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobColeman  [View Original Post]
    Hello, How do people figure out the names of these establishments from these post?? Thank you all in advance for the help!
    Just read through the posts history and you'll find all the info you need. In LA, most massage places are not actual "massage" places, so just you have a high chance of getting what you want just by walking into any place.

    If you want something that's been verified before, then read the reports here, or find something on are you b m a p s. Just make sure to contribute back to this community and report on your experiences and findings!

  14. #8511

    LA casita

    Anyone been to this casita?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230506_151327_TextFree.jpg‎  

  15. #8510

    New to AMP world

    Hello, How do people figure out the names of these establishments from these post?? Thank you all in advance for the help!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape