rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 490 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 540 590 990 1490 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17197

    Interested

    I've had my eyes on this for awhile. Not sure. Any info?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/133169942

  2. #17196

  3. #17195
    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately. I saw her last month and noticed a breakout on both inner thighs. Maybe nothing just checking to see if anyone else noticed. Haven't been back not because lack of service but that break out and her extra weight turned me off a little.
    You mean mysqitue in Linthicum?

  4. #17194

    Diamond

    Visiting through Baltimore and hit up the lovely woman linked named Diamond. Stays in Rosedale at a nice hotel. Try not to miss the entrance to it that's by a bank I did the first time LOL. She was one of the few who was timely with her responses and fit what I was looking for based off her pictures. Went for the quick visit which was one Benjamin. The half hour was a Benjamin plus 50. Came through and she looked even better to me in person. Probably about 5'5, pretty face, yellow bone, slim thick, with a fat ass. She has baby damage, but I don't care about that. She's very hygienic so no GFE and everything is covered. Room was clean and smelled good, she did as well. As a first time visitor I came in and she had me show her my dick to make sure I wasn't LEO. After that we made small talk. She had a good personality. She just got back in the game and has been doing it the past year. Down to business we start with CBJ. She's elite at it, deep throat, no gag reflex. I'm a good size too. I then hit from doggy the rest of the time. Her ass and body is soft. Didn't want to switch positions or try anything different for real. She get's into it and was playing music. Soon enough it ended made more small talk, hugged, and I was out. I repeated today before leaving to my home state and the experience was even better. If I stayed in Baltimore no question she would be a go to for me. Treat her right if you see her and have fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/122688684

  5. #17193

    Latina Sara

    Any recent reports on this one. I would see her ads every now and then but I never got a chance to meet her. I'm pretty sure 75% of the pics on the ads might be fake. I found some reviews but they seem a mixed bag or outdated.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2024243090

  6. #17192

    Millie Mills

    I recently saw Millie Mills out Jessup. It was a easy setup. I seen her before so no waiting after arriving. I get inside and she got nice and thick with a bubble butt. We shoot the shit for a min before we get started. Then she starts giving me a decent bbj until I was ready. She really doesn't like giving head. But it was good enough. I bent her bubble butt over and went to work in those guts. I tore her ass up and she starts getting into it. YMMV. We went at for 20 mins until I pulled out and shot my load all over her ass. Damage 100 ss. Good nut.

  7. #17191

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by SwanRonson  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again at her Pasadena location for a quick rendezvous. Made sure she knew I wasn't waiting, parked and met her at the sliding door. Waited less than 5 minutes and she invited me in. No waiting around for her to get inspired or this or that (if you've seen her you know). Stripped for me and proceeded with some great mic work. Very detail oriented and attentive, met my needs for sure. Played with the kitty while she was working on me, then had her on her back rubbing her bean with my FIV. Good times.

    Caught my load and kept going until I was shook. Out the door and on my way drained and happy. Not a common experience with her as far as timeliness goes but hey even a squirrel.
    Do you have contact info for Casey? I checked STG and LC and didn't see anything.

  8. #17190

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    I know what you mean. Once she got naked it was over for me. I tired just to jerk off on her but couldn't even get interested enough for that. Just pulled up my pants and left.
    That's so sad. Years ago she was a 10. She was absolutely gorgeous before she got addicted.

  9. #17189

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by Cod592  [View Original Post]
    Idk how ya went thru with her after she took off her clothes yu can connect the dots type shyt and I couldn't go raw both heads said hell no! For that price I can get waaaaay better. I decided to just let her have the bread and there was some bald black guy hanging around outside knocking. Red flags all over so glad I left w / o any issues.
    I know what you mean. Once she got naked it was over for me. I tired just to jerk off on her but couldn't even get interested enough for that. Just pulled up my pants and left.

  10. #17188

    Last Friday

    I had another fun Friday last week. A single and a double. Last time I posted info though, all I got was flack for the rates I paid, so I'm going to skip the details this time. For those of you who are interested, PM me with a trade and I'll share, otherwise, just letting everyone know there is still talent around.

  11. #17187

    Mystic

    Has anyone seen her lately. I saw her last month and noticed a breakout on both inner thighs. Maybe nothing just checking to see if anyone else noticed. Haven't been back not because lack of service but that break out and her extra weight turned me off a little.

  12. #17186

    Redhead Casey

    Saw her again at her Pasadena location for a quick rendezvous. Made sure she knew I wasn't waiting, parked and met her at the sliding door. Waited less than 5 minutes and she invited me in. No waiting around for her to get inspired or this or that (if you've seen her you know). Stripped for me and proceeded with some great mic work. Very detail oriented and attentive, met my needs for sure. Played with the kitty while she was working on me, then had her on her back rubbing her bean with my FIV. Good times.

    Caught my load and kept going until I was shook. Out the door and on my way drained and happy. Not a common experience with her as far as timeliness goes but hey even a squirrel.

  13. #17185

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzby69  [View Original Post]
    Seen this chicks add on list crawler, searched the search function on here and zip? Prices seem reasonable but curious if anyone on here has tagged it. Sorry I can't post a link, for I am not technically proficient in posting. Any info would be appreciated. I believe this chick was posting an add a while back living in boleys quarters.
    I reported on her a few months ago. I gave her a couple creampies. She's cool but can be talkative. I had to gently get her to focus on the task at hand but once she gave me her attention all was good.

  14. #17184

    She's pretty cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzby69  [View Original Post]
    Seen this chicks add on list crawler, searched the search function on here and zip? Prices seem reasonable but curious if anyone on here has tagged it. Sorry I can't post a link, for I am not technically proficient in posting. Any info would be appreciated. I believe this chick was posting an add a while back living in boleys quarters.
    I saw Baddie Kay a few times about a year, year and a half ago when she was exclusively in the Middle River area. She's a cool chick. Skinny body with nice perky tits and a pretty sweet ass. Great oral skills too. As always YMMV, but each time got better the more l saw her. As a matter of fact, l might have to "reconnect" with her now that l think of it. .

  15. #17183

    Baddie Kay. Pulaski Hwy

    Seen this chicks add on list crawler, searched the search function on here and zip? Prices seem reasonable but curious if anyone on here has tagged it. Sorry I can't post a link, for I am not technically proficient in posting. Any info would be appreciated. I believe this chick was posting an add a while back living in boleys quarters.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape