Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 491 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 541 591 991 1491 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17182

    Ivory stay away downhill

    Quote Originally Posted by GhorMail  [View Original Post]
    She was very twitchy and paced a lot.
    Idk how ya went thru with her after she took off her clothes yu can connect the dots type shyt and I couldn't go raw both heads said hell no! For that price I can get waaaaay better. I decided to just let her have the bread and there was some bald black guy hanging around outside knocking. Red flags all over so glad I left w / o any issues.

  2. #17181
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    She can be a bit hard to get a hold of. After several attempts finally got something set up for a cardate. I don't think she host but will do outcall if you pay for her uber. Did an early morning meet up near the zoo. Like most I had to wait almost 30 minutes past or set meeting time. Told her I'm leaving when she finally walked out so keep that in mind when meeting her. She is petite with a nice toned body and bolt ons that fit her frame. Nice chill attitude not dopped up. Went to a good spot where she went to work. Pretty good head from her finished with a cim. Didn't swallow but that ok since she stayed working til I was spent. Damage 60. Went for another visit a few days later. Started the same as first visit. After a few minutes she tells me she is horny and ask if I want FS for extra 40. I agreed and she jumped on and rode me very well. Hopped off in time to finish with cim. If she likes you more then what's in her ad may be available.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/132080809
    Yeah tried to get with her too but after 1/2 response I never hear from her again. I had agreed 60 SS with her but like you said very hard to get ahold of.

  3. #17180

    Alexis Pikesville

    Anyone know what happened to Alexis in Pikesville? Here; s her ad: https://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/...y-rubs/1333961.

    Saw her a few times. Although she was a bit toothy on my little head her massage was legit.

  4. #17179

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Saw the pics online and I like those smaller white spinners, so I gave it a go. Comms were good this day (hasn't always been the case), pointed me to a low-level place off of Rt. 1 in Hanover. Asked for texts when I was arriving, and then when I parked up the street, got calls about where I was and if I was coming. I had driven by and saw a couple of folks hanging out nearby, which she said were her room neighbors. Motel is pretty low-rent (no way to lock the door from the inside. VERY concerning that someone might barge in).

    Was friendly upon arrival, asked what I wanted a couple of times (not sure if she was on the candy, but she was vaping when I got there). Went for FS with Greek. I had gotten her down to $. 2 with Greek, open menu, and got a chance to DATY too. Kitty was clean, she was clean as well (although battle damage definitely showing). Did some 69 work for a bit before jumping into doggy. Did that for a couple of minutes before I entered that tight ass (it is tight). Couldn't last more than 2-3 minutes in there and dropped a present.

    Nice demeanor, had some saggy tits and a bit of a pooch (baby damage? But the kitty and ass are tight. For the value, I might go back.
    She was very twitchy and paced a lot.

  5. #17178
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    She can be a bit hard to get a hold of. After several attempts finally got something set up for a cardate. I don't think she host but will do outcall if you pay for her uber. Did an early morning meet up near the zoo. Like most I had to wait almost 30 minutes past or set meeting time. Told her I'm leaving when she finally walked out so keep that in mind when meeting her. She is petite with a nice toned body and bolt ons that fit her frame. Nice chill attitude not dopped up. Went to a good spot where she went to work. Pretty good head from her finished with a cim. Didn't swallow but that ok since she stayed working til I was spent. Damage 60. Went for another visit a few days later. Started the same as first visit. After a few minutes she tells me she is horny and ask if I want FS for extra 40. I agreed and she jumped on and rode me very well. Hopped off in time to finish with cim. If she likes you more then what's in her ad may be available.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/132080809
    I've seen her a decent bit. I wanted to repeat but her old number isn't working. Looks like she got a new number.

    Anyways, she always says she will get you back next time with incall, but never does. I've only done incall with her one time but tried about 6/7. Don't let her upcharge for FS. She's done 60 for FS for a long time. Sometimes she is bitchy and won't do FS even if you pay for it so be careful. She used to rim, idk if she does now but its an ok time.

  6. #17177

    Ally near Zoo

    She can be a bit hard to get a hold of. After several attempts finally got something set up for a cardate. I don't think she host but will do outcall if you pay for her uber. Did an early morning meet up near the zoo. Like most I had to wait almost 30 minutes past or set meeting time. Told her I'm leaving when she finally walked out so keep that in mind when meeting her. She is petite with a nice toned body and bolt ons that fit her frame. Nice chill attitude not dopped up. Went to a good spot where she went to work. Pretty good head from her finished with a cim. Didn't swallow but that ok since she stayed working til I was spent. Damage 60. Went for another visit a few days later. Started the same as first visit. After a few minutes she tells me she is horny and ask if I want FS for extra 40. I agreed and she jumped on and rode me very well. Hopped off in time to finish with cim. If she likes you more then what's in her ad may be available.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/132080809

  7. #17176
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Wait. Isn't her BF AA? I met him a few years ago, tall slender dude with dreads. He was actually nice to me then, thought he was just her handler. He waited outside while we went up and had fun.

    On a second note, responding to previous recent posts... yes I too was one that frequented the Greek isles with her and she was such a fun little freak. Loved that nut in any hole and could take the whole 8 b_lls d_ep. With alot of lube of course but no other provider in town could do that at her rates.

    Maybe this time it's not the same BF because she had a BF back then too and she didn't give a f_ck about BB or where the nut went.

    Shooter Out!!
    How was her BBBJ shooter?

  8. #17175

    Visiting

    Hello fellow mongers. I'm arriving in your area in 4 days. Asked a couple of weeks ago about spinner escorts. I got some good tips. Thought I settled on Sam teddy. Even booked with her. Then she raised her hourly by $. 50. So cancelled. I will never pay $$$$ for an hour with anyone, no matter how hot. So I'm looking for AMP's. Which is what I frequent where I'm from. I see that laurel RL is a contender. Also seeing that maybe I should go to green belt. Looking for more in shape types, age doesn't matter too much. Where should I go? Asian, Latina, white, don't care. Looking for bbj. CBJ is fine. Definitely want FS regardless of the previous. I'm coming from east TN. If ever you're in my neck of the woods, I can lead you in right direction. AMP wise. Escorts in my area are a joke. Escorts in any area the past couple of years has become insane. Even meth addicted, fat, homeless, etc. Think they have gps. That's why I am an AMP guy. Thanks and be safe.

  9. #17174
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of this one today. If you like massive asses this one is for you. Was pretty good watching that thing bounce.
    Just seen her. Worked up a good sweat had her wear a thong for me and pulled it to the side. That azz is something serious.

  10. #17173

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightro  [View Original Post]
    You have a posting link or number? DM if you prefer.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/132132480

  11. #17172
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    This one looks interesting. Anyone have any experience? Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/131865244

    Shooter.
    Reached out to this one a while ago on three separate occasions. Crickets every time so I crossed her off the list. Hope you get more than this. Take care.

  12. #17171

    Mandi

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed of this one today. If you like massive asses this one is for you. Was pretty good watching that thing bounce.
    You have a posting link or number? DM if you prefer.

  13. #17170

    Diamond GG

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    This. I went back the other day and bent her over for a minute. She was super into it, but between almost driving off because she couldn't just text a fucking room number and the smoke pervading all my damn clothes, I wouldn't go back unless the menu changed or she moved further south than Catonsville. Definitely not worth driving out of your way.
    For what it's worth, she is doing bb with no upsale. Dreamed she was horny so happily filled her up.

  14. #17169

    Dice

    This one looks interesting. Anyone have any experience? Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/131865244

    Shooter.

  15. #17168

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    This girl has some decent reviews but they are from 2019. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...003/4436072777
    I remember her. She didn't usually disappoint. Nice girl. Good time. Couldn't take the D all the way from what I remember. When i saw her last it was pre-COVID so who knows what things are like now. Looks like she's using the same pics from before so that's kind of a flag. Back then, those prices were a bit steep as a normal tuition was $ . 2. Now, it's common place to see providers with those rates. She'll probably raise them soon enough as she gets established again.

    Shooter Out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape