Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 41259
-
05-10-23 20:31 #30669Banned Member

Posts: 48The lies!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/599170222627
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/989385916045
Same girl (Jade) in both posts. In the first one, she's "new to skip the games". In the second she hates no shows and late arrivals. This girl has been 3 hours late for an appointment with me and has ghosted. I do hope that this site (USASG) is working and these thieves stop getting our hard-earned cash.
-
05-10-23 20:13 #30668Banned Member

Posts: 48I hear that! You can get in and out of an AMP in an hour with a "massage" and some L3 for less than what these girls are asking for to spend 20 minutes in your bathroom. At least you get the full hour at an AMP.
Originally Posted by MilfSeek
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'm too particular. I'd rather dream with a girl with an good body and butter face than the ones I see on here that have dad bods.
-
05-10-23 20:04 #30667Senior Member

Posts: 174Tried Dipping Back Into Escorts over AMPs
1-3 so far. These girls suck at basic communication. You drive 30 minutes and get ghosted. Then later you get some lame excuse.
The one I did hook up with was horrible with interruptions as she had her 3 year old kid in the room next door. I should have left right away. But the little brain.
Handies and saran wrap BJs from 55 year Asians doesn't sound too bad right now.
-
05-10-23 13:43 #30666Senior Member

Posts: 185Michelle
Just be aware that she will go bare unless you stop her. She's great, but she did not at all seem like they type who would even entertain bare. Then she hopped on and stuck it in bare. I stopped her once I realized what she was doing and asked for a cover, but otherwise it would would have been bare.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 07:06 #30665Senior Member

Posts: 217Has she been back?
I miss her.
Originally Posted by XRPMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 02:17 #30664Senior Member

Posts: 93Michelle
She is worth every dollar. I had an amazing time with her last time she was in town. The only thing I don't remember is if she does hhr or just the full hr.
Originally Posted by Smith123
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 01:05 #30663Senior Member

Posts: 249Michelle
Seen michelle again a few weeks ago, always a nice hotel, she is always clean even though she is probably 40 She has a good body for her age during her last visit we started with wine talking then we took a shower and bent her over in the shower. It was just a 20 minute visit, due to my time constraints, I think she'll be.
Her post on the monkey said she'll be back on the 11th. I may have to go again.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...onville-947467
-
05-09-23 21:15 #30662Senior Member

Posts: 29Same
Took a while to finally meet but it was well worth the wait. Dm me.
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 17:19 #30661Senior Member

Posts: 74New one, any one have luck?
Is this one TGTBT? Very young and tight looking. Any feedback appreciate or PM.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...p/083511917428
-
05-09-23 16:35 #30660Senior Member

Posts: 554Ava
I have been wanting to see her until I just noticed what's in the last picture! I mean you can clearly see the needles, spoon, and powder! Smh, these girls are just completely out of hand. That's why I only see Midwest Monique, and trying to see Latina Erika.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/190222798693
-
05-09-23 14:11 #30659Regular Member

Posts: 1Escort
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/660140814515
Had a fun time was funny she was wet how I like it and the moaning 9/10.
-
05-09-23 14:10 #30658Senior Member

Posts: 559For those asking about Erika
She will be leaving 5/10 at 10 am. Her number is in this old Skip post a friend did for her.
Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/510963020531
But the personal info isn't correct. She's 35, and IMO has a great body for her age. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think more love her then don't.
She's always been super clean, has always washed and rinsed after my visit and I assume all visitors. She's GFE, just no anal.
-
05-09-23 13:54 #30657Senior Member

Posts: 527Her Hershey highway looks very tempting.
Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 12:30 #30656Senior Member

Posts: 554Bro, your review tells us nothing. Link, name, Location stuff like that.
Originally Posted by JnBell307
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 12:08 #30655Senior Member

Posts: 477Saw some mixed reviews. She's on only fans but I haven't seen an ad in a while for meet ups.
Originally Posted by JnBell307
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




