Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 559 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 609 659 1059 1559 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Becky aka Cici

    I believe this is her. Looks like she is back. Can anyone confirm?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/579931897366

    Summer is heating up with some favs returning to action.

  2. #28987

    Trish

    No one still haven't heard from Trish? Man, her BBBJ was to die for. Anyone got any decent replacement?

  3. #28986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Jb sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was at the city motel. She was completely stoned out of her head. She was naked when I got there and had a great rack but I just could not fuck a zombie. Hope she's better now. I really wanted to fuck her sister but I don't even remember her name.
    I think you may be referring to tall skinny Jessa. Blond used to walk on jd occasionally posted an ad on stg. Jessa told me jb and her are real sisters. She put on good weight since her extended vacay. I have not talked to her since she got out. Was supposed to go straight to rehab. But also heard she was seen at a few of her old hang out spots. Is that you referring to?

  4. #28985

    Agree

    I've seen her and agree she's a sweetheart. Didn't have too much time to play so I was in and out but I enjoyed myself.

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met up with a familiar face. She's going by a new name, but the pics are from a fun girl that's now offering all holes and she's worth it. Smoke filled room and typical monkey for the JD motels. Hard to find good quality at fair price. I recommend going to visit this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/132756581

  5. #28984

    Camila

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5758360.htm?cat=1

    Hot time she has a Qv rate hh and hr rate. Nice hotel but in a part of town I don't like.

    This chick is super short maybe 5 feet. Great body, smells nice, moderate English. Only safe play.

    Good time.

  6. #28983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by SwollTroll  [View Original Post]
    No intel but as a very careful monger wouldn't go to Henrico so go at your own risk. If you do go let us know how it went. Be safe.

  7. #28982

    Just checking

    Anybody got any Intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/601795432766

  8. #28981
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met up with a familiar face. She's going by a new name, but the pics are from a fun girl that's now offering all holes and she's worth it. Smoke filled room and typical monkey for the JD motels. Hard to find good quality at fair price. I recommend going to visit this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/132756581
    How was the damage, looking to visit a provider for my upcoming birthday!

  9. #28980

    Savanna

    Met up with a familiar face. She's going by a new name, but the pics are from a fun girl that's now offering all holes and she's worth it. Smoke filled room and typical monkey for the JD motels. Hard to find good quality at fair price. I recommend going to visit this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/132756581

  10. #28979

    Happy Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in the area worth seeing this week?

    Will be visiting until Friday and was looking to hobby if there's anyone worth checking out but looks like it may be slim pickings?

    Some finds on tryst and might see what the clubs look like.
    Club scene around here sucks. Definitely keep us posted on what you end up diving into. In terms of escorts I like Jai Nova but I don't think she's in town currently.

  11. #28978
    Anyone in the area worth seeing this week?

    Will be visiting until Friday and was looking to hobby if there's anyone worth checking out but looks like it may be slim pickings?

    Some finds on tryst and might see what the clubs look like.

  12. #28977
    Quote Originally Posted by LightUUp  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on her? I reached out last week when she was supposed to be here but said she had to change it to this week.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6741488.htm?cat=1
    I saw her last year the pictures are accurate. Awsome BBJ with prostate massage, Mish but only one pop it was to much for me to repeat.

  13. #28976

    RE: GiGI

    She got her account straight now! Click on this link with her new number. Better call now, cause she's ready to play:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/007756478591

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    She's changed her number due to some external issues, however, she asked for me to send a note out to the team. I can't find her latest posting, but if you need her NEW number just PM me.

    For those who need clarification I'm providing an older posting as there are many GiGis out there but none of them can work it like her:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/107070269

    FF.

  14. #28975

    GiGi (Cougar)

    Fellas,

    She's changed her number due to some external issues, however, she asked for me to send a note out to the team. I can't find her latest posting, but if you need her NEW number just PM me.

    For those who need clarification I'm providing an older posting as there are many GiGis out there but none of them can work it like her:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/107070269

    FF.

  15. #28974
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/421214747674

    Looks cute, but I'm getting setup vibes. Has anyone tested the waters?
    If her ads doesn't show any nude shots upclose etc or real grainy pics.

    It's usually Uncle LEO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape