Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 10992
-
05-09-23 22:18 #9192Senior Member

Posts: 1301Maya
IMO she's just asking for more because it's Hawaii. Some touring providers do that. They use the cost of living as an excuse to jack their prices. As if they don't already ask for a rate that is commensurable to a CEO from a fortune 500 company. Like Bu would say "ahh come on". GL!
Originally Posted by DavidBla
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 18:35 #9191Senior Member

Posts: 193Maya. Tryst
Aloha braddahs,
Anyone got any intel on this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/a1-123
This is what I got so far. Her ad says $5, but she texted me back with $8. She did not know what GFE was. A deposit of 25 percent is required. Her cashapp has an Arabic name. On the positive, she did send me a selfie per my request and it matched.
DM is fine.
-
05-09-23 00:43 #9190Senior Member

Posts: 166That is Linda's ad. Lots of reviews on her.
Originally Posted by FanBb224
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 00:26 #9189Senior Member

Posts: 48Maikiki provider
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../22980821.html
Anyone tried this one before?
-
05-07-23 12:12 #9188Banned Member

Posts: 235[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-07-23 06:35 #9187Senior Member

Posts: 1021Late night fun with Harper
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3294182
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22
Tonight I hooked up with Hot Harper, who I met a few years ago as well. Her photos match her body 100% without an ounce of body fat. She's down to earth and super flexible in several good positions.
Treat Her nice and have fun while she's in town.
-
05-07-23 06:33 #9186Senior Member

Posts: 1021Natalie played with her this morning
Always reliable always a good time, she lets me hammer away until I have my full.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3183720
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Blondeasianbarbie
-
05-06-23 17:47 #9185Senior Member

Posts: 1021Middle, eastern provider, Mia is Legit
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/ForeignMila
I played with her about a month ago for a half ago visit, easy setup everything covered. I got me.
Middle Eastern girl.
Have fun.
-
05-06-23 15:46 #9184Senior Member

Posts: 1021She is 100% legit
I met her a few years ago when she was here. Now the thing I don't remember is all of her New No List on her PD page.
Now she may have added a few since I last saw her. I will tap her again soon, and keep you posted.
Again she is Legit.
Originally Posted by EddieBauer
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 06:39 #9183Senior Member

Posts: 102111:30 PM fun with Gabby
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/RussianGabby
This is her third trip out here, I try to hook up with her each time, she did not disappoint she got me real good tonight plus she lost about 20 pounds and looking good.
-
05-06-23 06:36 #9182Senior Member

Posts: 1021Friday 8:45 PM fun with Kylie
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...n/Kylie123xoxo
I saw her tonight for night for 1/2 hour party if you like to try curvy girls as well hit her up. She's in town for a few more days easy parking close to near the zoo.
-
05-05-23 20:05 #9181Senior Member

Posts: 1273She needs to rework the copy in her ad. When I see "the best of both worlds," it makes me think she may not have been born a woman, if you catch my drift.
Originally Posted by KCR250
[View Original Post]
Also, WTF is going on with these chest and cleavage tats? I've never met a girl who looked better because of them, and if anything it makes them less attractive. I see one of those it's pretty much a no for me. Ditto with septum piercings. It's like you're intentionally making yourself less attractive in an industry where being attractive is the whole point.
-
05-05-23 19:59 #9180Regular Member

Posts: 1Naomi Carter
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/VIPNaomiCarter
Saw her multiple times in LA and the last time she was here in April. She's the real deal. Pics are accurate and hot as hell. True GFE, no rush and really gets into it. Reviews are true. If you really get her going, best to have a towel handy. She said she plans to come towards the end of this month and this might be her last tour here in a while because she's relocating back East and not a fan of long flights.
-
05-05-23 19:27 #9179Senior Member

Posts: 50Close Contact
So I reached out to her, pretending to make an appointment just to get more info. I managed to get her real name and track down some of her online accounts with most recent posts dating back to 2016 and 2018. And apparently one of her accounts says young mother?
Originally Posted by EddieBauer
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 17:17 #9178Regular Member

Posts: 8Legit
She's legit, I met her years ago. Off of SA I think. Can't forget that ridiculous chest tat LOL. Service / attitude wasn't the greatest and def not quite as hot as those photos tell.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





