Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 10989
-
05-09-23 00:26 #9189Senior Member

Posts: 48Maikiki provider
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../22980821.html
Anyone tried this one before?
-
05-07-23 12:12 #9188Banned Member

Posts: 235[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-07-23 06:35 #9187Senior Member

Posts: 1021Late night fun with Harper
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3294182
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22
Tonight I hooked up with Hot Harper, who I met a few years ago as well. Her photos match her body 100% without an ounce of body fat. She's down to earth and super flexible in several good positions.
Treat Her nice and have fun while she's in town.
-
05-07-23 06:33 #9186Senior Member

Posts: 1021Natalie played with her this morning
Always reliable always a good time, she lets me hammer away until I have my full.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3183720
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Blondeasianbarbie
-
05-06-23 17:47 #9185Senior Member

Posts: 1021Middle, eastern provider, Mia is Legit
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/ForeignMila
I played with her about a month ago for a half ago visit, easy setup everything covered. I got me.
Middle Eastern girl.
Have fun.
-
05-06-23 15:46 #9184Senior Member

Posts: 1021She is 100% legit
I met her a few years ago when she was here. Now the thing I don't remember is all of her New No List on her PD page.
Now she may have added a few since I last saw her. I will tap her again soon, and keep you posted.
Again she is Legit.
Originally Posted by EddieBauer
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 06:39 #9183Senior Member

Posts: 102111:30 PM fun with Gabby
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/RussianGabby
This is her third trip out here, I try to hook up with her each time, she did not disappoint she got me real good tonight plus she lost about 20 pounds and looking good.
-
05-06-23 06:36 #9182Senior Member

Posts: 1021Friday 8:45 PM fun with Kylie
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...n/Kylie123xoxo
I saw her tonight for night for 1/2 hour party if you like to try curvy girls as well hit her up. She's in town for a few more days easy parking close to near the zoo.
-
05-05-23 20:05 #9181Senior Member

Posts: 1273She needs to rework the copy in her ad. When I see "the best of both worlds," it makes me think she may not have been born a woman, if you catch my drift.
Originally Posted by KCR250
[View Original Post]
Also, WTF is going on with these chest and cleavage tats? I've never met a girl who looked better because of them, and if anything it makes them less attractive. I see one of those it's pretty much a no for me. Ditto with septum piercings. It's like you're intentionally making yourself less attractive in an industry where being attractive is the whole point.
-
05-05-23 19:59 #9180Regular Member

Posts: 1Naomi Carter
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/VIPNaomiCarter
Saw her multiple times in LA and the last time she was here in April. She's the real deal. Pics are accurate and hot as hell. True GFE, no rush and really gets into it. Reviews are true. If you really get her going, best to have a towel handy. She said she plans to come towards the end of this month and this might be her last tour here in a while because she's relocating back East and not a fan of long flights.
-
05-05-23 19:27 #9179Senior Member

Posts: 50Close Contact
So I reached out to her, pretending to make an appointment just to get more info. I managed to get her real name and track down some of her online accounts with most recent posts dating back to 2016 and 2018. And apparently one of her accounts says young mother?
Originally Posted by EddieBauer
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 17:17 #9178Regular Member

Posts: 8Legit
She's legit, I met her years ago. Off of SA I think. Can't forget that ridiculous chest tat LOL. Service / attitude wasn't the greatest and def not quite as hot as those photos tell.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 11:48 #9177Senior Member

Posts: 110Sa / sb
She's also on seeking arrangements with the same photos. Never tried her.
Originally Posted by EddieBauer
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 05:45 #9176Senior Member

Posts: 27Pd profile no reviews
So I came across this profile: https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22 I liked what I saw but I also noticed the absence of reviews. I checked it and cross referenced with other sites and it popped up in Adultlookup and others like Escort Babylon. In the case of the latter, only people who have posted reviews can see existing reviews, I wonder if any of you mongers has access to such a feature? This is their Escort Babylon profile: https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...5229c8dffcf828.
PD profiles without reviews are bit concerning, but I do realize the profile is new. There are however doubts as to its legitimacy, particularly as to whether this is a LEO bait.
Thoughts?
-
05-05-23 05:40 #9175Senior Member

Posts: 27Legit? Afraid of the not PD reviews deal
Hey Mongers.
So I came across this profile https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22.
I like what I see, but I also noticed the absence of reviews on PD. I realize this might be due to the profile being new; I did further research and came across the same profile in other websites like Adult lookup and list crawler. But given the absence of reviews particularly on the question as to whether this might be a LEO bait, so it is a bit concerning. Thoughts?












Reply With Quote




