Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #526
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442

    Eurasian GFE Violet Lee

    Sorry for the troll tag, it's due to my aggressive behavior on the other board in the west coast. Hopefully I don't confuse anyone. But I know Violet Lee, she's an Eurasian indie GFE model. With K-Town Aria, Violet is one of my favorite GFE models; however, I believe she has the tour schedule to London, UK in May. I don't know the other girls in their website.

    Good luck, brothers!

    S. J.

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Umm, some nice options here but High-end type setup. Want to hear from the blog if anyone has experienced it.

  2. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by BadaBng  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new agency while scrolling through TER. Does anyone have any history with them?

    http://atlantaselect.cuties-sites.com/home

    Thanks.
    Website gives SPP vibes. Maybe thet rebranded? Rate is 400 hr.

  3. #524

    Nice models

    Quote Originally Posted by BadaBng  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new agency while scrolling through TER. Does anyone have any history with them?

    http://atlantaselect.cuties-sites.com/home

    Thanks.
    Umm, some nice options here but High-end type setup. Want to hear from the blog if anyone has experienced it.

  4. #523

    New agency

    I saw a new agency while scrolling through TER. Does anyone have any history with them?

    http://atlantaselect.cuties-sites.com/home

    Thanks.

  5. #522

    She's borderline B / C

    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I did book her but was looking for atleast C cups but seems her performance should make up for it!
    They are definitely a mouth / handful so all good.

  6. #521

    Face is blurred so can't tell

    Quote Originally Posted by DalyAlex21  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review man. Sounds intriguing. Would you say the pictures are accurate?
    The pink swimsuit pic does represent her body somewhat. If you like skinny she will satisfy your appetite.

  7. #520

    Aria

    Thanks for the review. I did book her but was looking for atleast C cups but seems her performance should make up for it!

  8. #519

    Pictures?

    Quote Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke  [View Original Post]
    Upon first impression I was very pleased to have booked with Aria.

    Face. She has a GND look to her very pretty (8.5)

    Body. Skinny. Nice B cup boobs. Very perky and not saggy at all. Docked for no ass (8).

    Personality. Very bubbly. We had a good connection. English is good. Love when Korean girls call me Oppa (9).

    Sex. Willing to please. Knows how to make you feel like a king. Oral was top notch with eye contact (8).

    Aria is all natural. She has that typical innocent KPOP girl look. Skinny, very pale white skin. After BT and shower (included preview BBBJ), I knew I wanted her on her knees giving me a BBBJ looking down on her face with my cock in her mouth. I sat on the edge of the bed where they put the mat on the floor in front of the long mirror. She got the hint and started giving me great head.

    After a good 15 mins of oral, I popped for cup 1 when she rode me cowgirl. Massage ensued afterwards. For her small frame she gave a decent massage. She asked if I wanted round two. Of course I do I responded. Back to BBBJ for at least another 10 mins. I moved her to the edge of the bed and started to give her a good pounding. Not sure if she O'ed but she took my rock hard dick very well. Don't know what happened but she sensed I was tired and offered BBBJTC with HJ. Cup 2 ensued. Got another date with Aria on Monday. I usually don't repeat but Aria is worth it!
    Thanks for the review man. Sounds intriguing. Would you say the pictures are accurate?

  9. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    Let us know how it goes!
    Upon first impression I was very pleased to have booked with Aria.

    Face. She has a GND look to her very pretty (8.5)

    Body. Skinny. Nice B cup boobs. Very perky and not saggy at all. Docked for no ass (8).

    Personality. Very bubbly. We had a good connection. English is good. Love when Korean girls call me Oppa (9).

    Sex. Willing to please. Knows how to make you feel like a king. Oral was top notch with eye contact (8).

    Aria is all natural. She has that typical innocent KPOP girl look. Skinny, very pale white skin. After BT and shower (included preview BBBJ), I knew I wanted her on her knees giving me a BBBJ looking down on her face with my cock in her mouth. I sat on the edge of the bed where they put the mat on the floor in front of the long mirror. She got the hint and started giving me great head.

    After a good 15 mins of oral, I popped for cup 1 when she rode me cowgirl. Massage ensued afterwards. For her small frame she gave a decent massage. She asked if I wanted round two. Of course I do I responded. Back to BBBJ for at least another 10 mins. I moved her to the edge of the bed and started to give her a good pounding. Not sure if she O'ed but she took my rock hard dick very well. Don't know what happened but she sensed I was tired and offered BBBJTC with HJ. Cup 2 ensued. Got another date with Aria on Monday. I usually don't repeat but Aria is worth it!

  10. #517

    Lkatl Coco info

    I usually just lurk but did some sleuthing on lkatl coco since there was no TER ID attached and a quick search yielded no results. Seems like she is top k-girls Sarah, https://top-kgirls.com/sarah or at least they used the same pics. They used to be known as fantastic k-girls based on phone numbers. Anyway reviews are under I'd 366943 if anyone is curious.

  11. #516
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    She's in your town, starting today, as promised. She's one of the youngest & prettiest K-girls currently active in the west coast. Her style is K-GFE / GND, CFS only, but DFK&BBBJ&DATY friendly. Her body type is all natural naturally perky & firm small C, her skin tone is asiental white, smooth as silk, and, of course, she's got the tightest box you could ever experience in this field.

    https://www.kblackpink.blog/aria

    She's ready to fulfill your erotic fantasies! Please treat her well, she's one of my ATFs!

    Be safe, thanks, brothers!
    If only BBFS were an option she would sound perfect. Might try anyways, we will see.

  12. #515

    Aria

    Quote Originally Posted by JDanielsCoke  [View Original Post]
    Glad I booked early. She is busy.
    Let us know how it goes!

  13. #514

    Got a date tomorrow!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    She's in your town, starting today, as promised. She's one of the youngest & prettiest K-girls currently active in the west coast. Her style is K-GFE / GND, CFS only, but DFK&BBBJ&DATY friendly. Her body type is all natural naturally perky & firm small C, her skin tone is asiental white, smooth as silk, and, of course, she's got the tightest box you could ever experience in this field.

    https://www.kblackpink.blog/aria

    She's ready to fulfill your erotic fantasies! Please treat her well, she's one of my ATFs!

    Be safe, thanks, brothers!
    Glad I booked early. She is busy.

  14. #513
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 442

    All natural K-Town beauty Aria is in A-Town

    She's in your town, starting today, as promised. She's one of the youngest & prettiest K-girls currently active in the west coast. Her style is K-GFE / GND, CFS only, but DFK&BBBJ&DATY friendly. Her body type is all natural naturally perky & firm small C, her skin tone is asiental white, smooth as silk, and, of course, she's got the tightest box you could ever experience in this field.

    https://www.kblackpink.blog/aria

    She's ready to fulfill your erotic fantasies! Please treat her well, she's one of my ATFs!

    Be safe, thanks, brothers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1029.jpeg‎   IMG_1092.jpeg‎   IMG_1119.jpeg‎  

  15. #512

    Julia

    Just saw Julia at LK. Definitely not the girl in the pics, as usual. Julia still looks pretty good though, on the younger side late 30's to 40 maybe. Short, fairly good shape not petite but not thick either. She has a good attitude and was very positive and happy to take direction and made sure I was enjoying everything. BBJ in the shower was nice with good eye contact. Moved to the bed with more BBJ and she switched up the angles a few times to give me a different view. Climbed on for Reverse CG the finished pounding her out doggy with some good moaning from her. Julia is not the best I have had at LK but still a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape