Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 37339
-
05-11-23 07:56 #28984Senior Member

Posts: 192Camila
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/5758360.htm?cat=1
Hot time she has a Qv rate hh and hr rate. Nice hotel but in a part of town I don't like.
This chick is super short maybe 5 feet. Great body, smells nice, moderate English. Only safe play.
Good time.
-
05-11-23 00:07 #28983Senior Member

Posts: 1449No intel but as a very careful monger wouldn't go to Henrico so go at your own risk. If you do go let us know how it went. Be safe.
Originally Posted by SwollTroll
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 19:17 #28982Regular Member

Posts: 4Just checking
Anybody got any Intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/601795432766
-
05-10-23 14:59 #28981Senior Member

Posts: 123How was the damage, looking to visit a provider for my upcoming birthday!
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 14:11 #28980Senior Member

Posts: 784Savanna
Met up with a familiar face. She's going by a new name, but the pics are from a fun girl that's now offering all holes and she's worth it. Smoke filled room and typical monkey for the JD motels. Hard to find good quality at fair price. I recommend going to visit this one.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/132756581
-
05-10-23 00:48 #28979Senior Member

Posts: 38Happy Visit
Club scene around here sucks. Definitely keep us posted on what you end up diving into. In terms of escorts I like Jai Nova but I don't think she's in town currently.
Originally Posted by Ard6205
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 20:55 #28978Senior Member

Posts: 96Anyone in the area worth seeing this week?
Will be visiting until Friday and was looking to hobby if there's anyone worth checking out but looks like it may be slim pickings?
Some finds on tryst and might see what the clubs look like.
-
05-09-23 15:54 #28977Senior Member

Posts: 167I saw her last year the pictures are accurate. Awsome BBJ with prostate massage, Mish but only one pop it was to much for me to repeat.
Originally Posted by LightUUp
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 15:40 #28976Senior Member

Posts: 170RE: GiGI
She got her account straight now! Click on this link with her new number. Better call now, cause she's ready to play:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/007756478591
Originally Posted by FantasticFour
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 14:00 #28975Senior Member

Posts: 170GiGi (Cougar)
Fellas,
She's changed her number due to some external issues, however, she asked for me to send a note out to the team. I can't find her latest posting, but if you need her NEW number just PM me.
For those who need clarification I'm providing an older posting as there are many GiGis out there but none of them can work it like her:
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/107070269
FF.
-
05-09-23 12:25 #28974Senior Member

Posts: 147If her ads doesn't show any nude shots upclose etc or real grainy pics.
Originally Posted by TravelerMon
[View Original Post]
It's usually Uncle LEO.
-
05-09-23 12:12 #28973Regular Member

Posts: 13Link to her who is JB?
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 10:38 #28972Senior Member

Posts: 417I saw her when she was at the city motel. She was completely stoned out of her head. She was naked when I got there and had a great rack but I just could not fuck a zombie. Hope she's better now. I really wanted to fuck her sister but I don't even remember her name.
Originally Posted by AndyJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 21:26 #28971Senior Member

Posts: 99Is there a post for her?
Originally Posted by AndyJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 17:55 #28970Senior Member

Posts: 577New meat
Same here, I think you better let sleeping dogs lie on this one!!
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




