Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 1208 1708 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 41260
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30655
    Quote Originally Posted by JnBell307  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see this one had the time of my life! There's nothing left out there in Jacksonville that I haven't had and there's nothing left on these sites so time to hang it up I guess.
    Saw some mixed reviews. She's on only fans but I haven't seen an ad in a while for meet ups.

  2. #30654

    Any info on these 2?

    As a bbw lover I'm looking to visit one of these two later this week. I'm leaning towards thick& delightful since she's a little older and I tend to do better there. And she seems to have a more open menu. However the location for Shanti is a little more comfortable for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/201165208028

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/969315298441

  3. #30653
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    Could you PM me her digits? If she's on skip the games, what name does she go by? Is she on other sites?
    Same please.

  4. #30652

  5. #30651
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxMann69  [View Original Post]
    Top is amazing. Super chill wasn't rushed. Cool as hell made me comfortable, crazy mic skills really enjoys it. Pretty and tight kitty. Definitely my go to. Really gets into it. Best top since misty back in the day. New ATF! 2 for a hr worth every rose. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/757523413510.
    I can never get ahold of her when I'm free LOL she will respond like 8 hours later with " wow I just woke up LOL" . I'll keep trying though.

  6. #30650
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this would've helped you or not but if you looked hard enough, you'd be able to tell how she would look in person based off of Sandman's post, #28775, which is found in this subforum. She looked too old for my taste, judging from those pictures, so I never booked her. But those rates seem pretty solid for someone like her.
    Could you PM me her digits? If she's on skip the games, what name does she go by? Is she on other sites?

  7. #30649

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyNator  [View Original Post]
    The whole Erica (ka) Latina reviews from some of our even seniors need to be more accurate. I am not by any means trying to be argumentative or trying to say they are not correct, maybe this is how they really feel, but this is my review of this lady whom I met recently near Beach Blvd flea market and would like to save you some money if possible. She is a real, very nice lady in a safe location, she happens to be a very nice person, very sweet and talkative, unfortunately, her age is older, big tits, and a completely flat ass. Her pictures may be real, but your eyes will not see that. I probably understand that some of her regulars love her because she is a nice person and probably have known her for a while since she was younger. The bottom line is, you will not find Erica (ka) typical Lenoir-type Colombian young with a big butt who can't speak English but who gets the job done while you look at yourself in the mirror giving her love. Please take my advice or not; in the end, it will be YMMV.
    I don't know if this would've helped you or not but if you looked hard enough, you'd be able to tell how she would look in person based off of Sandman's post, #28775, which is found in this subforum. She looked too old for my taste, judging from those pictures, so I never booked her. But those rates seem pretty solid for someone like her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0D7620B2-89DE-499E-9C4D-294B76656676.jpeg‎   4BF08967-9838-4EBD-A103-FA44923CBE0F.jpeg‎   6CD01374-7E41-40A0-BC96-76F25A86C20D.jpeg‎   9CF6E674-6CA6-45C8-B93D-0661F892A021.jpeg‎  

  8. #30648

    Super Fun Veronica

    Top is amazing. Super chill wasn't rushed. Cool as hell made me comfortable, crazy mic skills really enjoys it. Pretty and tight kitty. Definitely my go to. Really gets into it. Best top since misty back in the day. New ATF! 2 for a hr worth every rose. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/757523413510.

  9. #30647
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyNator  [View Original Post]
    LOL I am not a fan of the hers, 60 QV would be alright, nothing more.
    I did not mean you, I meant the guy you were replying to. Sorry.

  10. #30646

    Monique

    Based on some great reviews, saw Monique at her incall last Friday for a QV. She's the best. Great curves and attitude. Fantastic BBBJ, CFS, and all natural DATY.

    Highly recommend. She will screen you for her security. She's on STG occasionally and her donations are there.

    I am normally in the SW scene for the thrill of the hunt and the price, but this was a little splurge to see Monique.

    Stay safe all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6885.jpg‎  

  11. #30645

    Exactly what's your angle?

    So as most of you know Erika is the real deal. As far as these 2 recent rave reviews about raw sex and anal with her it's odd.

    You all know I was the one to get Erika here and a strong supporter of her and I don't even get her ass! And lord I would love to!

    Both of these reviews claim to have seen her for years now, but these are their first post ever. Not really sure why you would post something great but untrue, but I'm going to assume it's someone who didn't get what they wanted, or that she didn't want to see again.

  12. #30644
    Quote Originally Posted by GravyRice123  [View Original Post]
    Inbox the info on this one.
    Same here. Who is "this one"?

  13. #30643

    Another Erica (ka) fan fan fan

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is your angle dude.
    LOL I am not a fan of the hers, 60 QV would be alright, nothing more.

  14. #30642

    The Latina Erica (ka) Fuss YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    What exactly is your angle dude.
    The whole Erica (ka) Latina reviews from some of our even seniors need to be more accurate. I am not by any means trying to be argumentative or trying to say they are not correct, maybe this is how they really feel, but this is my review of this lady whom I met recently near Beach Blvd flea market and would like to save you some money if possible. She is a real, very nice lady in a safe location, she happens to be a very nice person, very sweet and talkative, unfortunately, her age is older, big tits, and a completely flat ass. Her pictures may be real, but your eyes will not see that. I probably understand that some of her regulars love her because she is a nice person and probably have known her for a while since she was younger. The bottom line is, you will not find Erica (ka) typical Lenoir-type Colombian young with a big butt who can't speak English but who gets the job done while you look at yourself in the mirror giving her love. Please take my advice or not; in the end, it will be YMMV.

  15. #30641

    411

    Quote Originally Posted by JnBell307  [View Original Post]
    Finally got to see this one had the time of my life! There's nothing left out there in Jacksonville that I haven't had and there's nothing left on these sites so time to hang it up I guess.
    Inbox the info on this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape