Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 733 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 10993
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9193

    Emmanuelle Sexy French playmate

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...anuellevalmont

    I met her at her location in Waikiki.

    Communication and directions was simple after screening. She looks just as sexy in person as her photos a great well-built woman. Her French accent, whispering in my ears, drove me wild.

    Have with her if you can.

  2. #9192

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Aloha braddahs,

    Anyone got any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/a1-123

    This is what I got so far. Her ad says $5, but she texted me back with $8. She did not know what GFE was. A deposit of 25 percent is required. Her cashapp has an Arabic name. On the positive, she did send me a selfie per my request and it matched.

    DM is fine.
    IMO she's just asking for more because it's Hawaii. Some touring providers do that. They use the cost of living as an excuse to jack their prices. As if they don't already ask for a rate that is commensurable to a CEO from a fortune 500 company. Like Bu would say "ahh come on". GL!

  3. #9191

    Maya. Tryst

    Aloha braddahs,

    Anyone got any intel on this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/a1-123

    This is what I got so far. Her ad says $5, but she texted me back with $8. She did not know what GFE was. A deposit of 25 percent is required. Her cashapp has an Arabic name. On the positive, she did send me a selfie per my request and it matched.

    DM is fine.

  4. #9190
    Quote Originally Posted by FanBb224  [View Original Post]
    That is Linda's ad. Lots of reviews on her.

  5. #9189

    Maikiki provider


  6. #9188
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #9187

    Late night fun with Harper

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3294182

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22

    Tonight I hooked up with Hot Harper, who I met a few years ago as well. Her photos match her body 100% without an ounce of body fat. She's down to earth and super flexible in several good positions.

    Treat Her nice and have fun while she's in town.

  8. #9186

    Natalie played with her this morning

    Always reliable always a good time, she lets me hammer away until I have my full.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3183720

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Blondeasianbarbie

  9. #9185

    Middle, eastern provider, Mia is Legit

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/ForeignMila

    I played with her about a month ago for a half ago visit, easy setup everything covered. I got me.

    Middle Eastern girl.

    Have fun.

  10. #9184

    She is 100% legit

    I met her a few years ago when she was here. Now the thing I don't remember is all of her New No List on her PD page.

    Now she may have added a few since I last saw her. I will tap her again soon, and keep you posted.

    Again she is Legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBauer  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers.

    So I came across this profile https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22.

    I like what I see, but I also noticed the absence of reviews on PD. I realize this might be due to the profile being new; I did further research and came across the same profile in other websites like Adult lookup and list crawler. But given the absence of reviews particularly on the question as to whether this might be a LEO bait, so it is a bit concerning. Thoughts?

  11. #9183

    11:30 PM fun with Gabby

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/RussianGabby

    This is her third trip out here, I try to hook up with her each time, she did not disappoint she got me real good tonight plus she lost about 20 pounds and looking good.

  12. #9182

    Friday 8:45 PM fun with Kylie

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...n/Kylie123xoxo

    I saw her tonight for night for 1/2 hour party if you like to try curvy girls as well hit her up. She's in town for a few more days easy parking close to near the zoo.

  13. #9181
    Quote Originally Posted by KCR250  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, I met her years ago. Off of SA I think. Can't forget that ridiculous chest tat LOL. Service / attitude wasn't the greatest and def not quite as hot as those photos tell.
    She needs to rework the copy in her ad. When I see "the best of both worlds," it makes me think she may not have been born a woman, if you catch my drift.

    Also, WTF is going on with these chest and cleavage tats? I've never met a girl who looked better because of them, and if anything it makes them less attractive. I see one of those it's pretty much a no for me. Ditto with septum piercings. It's like you're intentionally making yourself less attractive in an industry where being attractive is the whole point.

  14. #9180

    Naomi Carter

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/VIPNaomiCarter

    Saw her multiple times in LA and the last time she was here in April. She's the real deal. Pics are accurate and hot as hell. True GFE, no rush and really gets into it. Reviews are true. If you really get her going, best to have a towel handy. She said she plans to come towards the end of this month and this might be her last tour here in a while because she's relocating back East and not a fan of long flights.

  15. #9179

    Close Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBauer  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers.

    So I came across this profile https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Harper22.

    I like what I see, but I also noticed the absence of reviews on PD. I realize this might be due to the profile being new; I did further research and came across the same profile in other websites like Adult lookup and list crawler. But given the absence of reviews particularly on the question as to whether this might be a LEO bait, so it is a bit concerning. Thoughts?
    So I reached out to her, pretending to make an appointment just to get more info. I managed to get her real name and track down some of her online accounts with most recent posts dating back to 2016 and 2018. And apparently one of her accounts says young mother?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PSX_20230505_132105.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape