Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 845 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 18049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12889
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Ryleee / Rylee?

    Anybody had any experiences with this lady from Louisville?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryleee

  2. #12888

    Cc

    CC will be in town tomorrow night and staying until Thursday and possibly Friday.

  3. #12887

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by PerusingKY  [View Original Post]
    That's weird, I've never noticed track marks on her legs?
    I never said she had track marks on her legs I said she acted like she was on hard drugs I said the dudes had track marks.

  4. #12886

    Kerry, disability

    Quote Originally Posted by PerusingKY  [View Original Post]
    That's weird, I've never noticed track marks on her legs?
    I saw her once a number of years ago prior to her accident. She was using then, lackluster service and never repeated. One visit was one too many.

    But, I guess you are trying to be funny. From reliable sources she lost both her legs in a bad auto accident. But, not really funny considering her disability.

  5. #12885

    Asian?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1956  [View Original Post]
    What is the skinny on the oriental girls. Look great but want to know if is it safe and reliable.
    That term isn't really appropriate, but which are you talking about?

  6. #12884
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTg  [View Original Post]
    To be truthful she really looked like she is on some really hard dope to me those dudes for sure on some hard dope so be careful there you could track marks all over them.
    That's weird, I've never noticed track marks on her legs?

  7. #12883

    Oriental girls

    What is the skinny on the oriental girls. Look great but want to know if is it safe and reliable.

  8. #12882

    Mia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    She looks exactly like the pictures she posts. Her legs looked tan at least in the car. She was nice, professional.

    Her butt was perfect, nice bod. It was a good experience!
    How about a link, photo, last 4 digits in her phone number, where she might post, anything something we can figure out who you are talking about. There are 2 on skip, which one?

  9. #12881

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneDog  [View Original Post]
    All that thread of Kerry and not one link. A link would be appreciated! Thank you!
    There ya go. I haven't seen her in a couple months so I guess it's possible she took a turn for the worse in that span of time. I knew using was in the picture but she always gave me an excellent BJ visit. Didn't feel right doing FS with her condition but the head skill made up for it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/922888568900

  10. #12880

    Kerry or Kerri?

    All that thread of Kerry and not one link. A link would be appreciated! Thank you!

  11. #12879

    Mia-link

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    She looks exactly like the pictures she posts. Her legs looked tan at least in the car. She was nice, professional.

    Her butt was perfect, nice bod. It was a good experience!
    You have link, pics, donations?

  12. #12878

    Great

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...n/565314098322

    Saw her later that night I posted and everything was covered but man she's good. Little man came too early but I left happy. 130 roses hh. Very nice hotel. Clean room and she was very friendly and accommodating.

  13. #12877

    Kerry-yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTg  [View Original Post]
    Started out nice wanted donation up front and with no legs I said if it makes her more comfortable ok what can it hurt but man was I wrong we got started and about a 30 second hand job and about a 10 second BBBJ she leans back says I need to hurry her mom is coming home and I just paid for and hour and I said if she wanted to give half back I would leave then she said I was rude to just get the fuck out and so I started getting my stuff on when I opened the door three guys where there waiting so that was a set up deal they didn't try anything but I'm a big guy and it didn't hurt I had my hand on my pistol and I think they seen that but I would avoid her at all cost guys why'all be safe out there.
    Wow, thanks for the post. I will cross her off the list.

  14. #12876

    Halie not returning

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard from her? I was a regular for quite a while and hoping she would resurface.
    Halie is not returning to the business guys! Fortunately for her unfortunately for us, she was able to get sober and start a new life with some dude that used to comment on here! They had been seeing each other as she tells me for a few years. I guess they fell in love or something? I have mixed emotions about it because I like her service as I had been a regular for almost 3 years. But I was happy for her as she was in tears of joy over this fellow! Lucky fucker I guess? She don't want dogs sniffing around, so they are moving to Ohio. She asked that we respect their privacy and let her move on with her new dude and her daughter! Anyway that's all I have. I was going to write this 3 weeks ago but I plum forgot until I seen that you asked about her. So thank you Halie and good luck to ya, I hope you are successful and happy!

  15. #12875

    Car fun with Mia

    She looks exactly like the pictures she posts. Her legs looked tan at least in the car. She was nice, professional.

    Her butt was perfect, nice bod. It was a good experience!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape