Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 845 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 17937
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12777

    A little help?

    Anyone seen this girl? I can't see a name on it to search in here?

    Any help much appreciated. Not indulged myself in the hobby much lately, I think the lovely Kelsey was my last visit!

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/940207531856

  2. #12776

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I know their has been some negativity recently about Kerry but honestly she is a total sweetheart just going through hard times with her disability. She's always took good care of me and left satisfied every visit. Just give her a chance and see for yourself before you judge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/423143239030
    I done just exactly that and she scammed me and if I could figure out how to post screenshot of the text after I made the first post why'all would know I'm telling the truth but if anybody would like to direct message me I'll gladly screenshot them and text them to you with her number at the top every word of my post was truth.

  3. #12775

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    She is cool, professional, I don't post phone numbers on here, find it disrespectful. Good Luck.
    I know their has been some negativity recently about Kerry but honestly she is a total sweetheart just going through hard times with her disability. She's always took good care of me and left satisfied every visit. Just give her a chance and see for yourself before you judge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/423143239030

  4. #12774

    Mia, big tat on leg, small chest

    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    How about a link, photo, last 4 digits in her phone number, where she might post, anything something we can figure out who you are talking about. There are 2 on skip, which one?
    She is cool, professional, I don't post phone numbers on here, find it disrespectful. Good Luck.

  5. #12773
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Ryleee / Rylee?

    Anybody had any experiences with this lady from Louisville?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ryleee

  6. #12772

    Cc

    CC will be in town tomorrow night and staying until Thursday and possibly Friday.

  7. #12771

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by PerusingKY  [View Original Post]
    That's weird, I've never noticed track marks on her legs?
    I never said she had track marks on her legs I said she acted like she was on hard drugs I said the dudes had track marks.

  8. #12770

    Kerry, disability

    Quote Originally Posted by PerusingKY  [View Original Post]
    That's weird, I've never noticed track marks on her legs?
    I saw her once a number of years ago prior to her accident. She was using then, lackluster service and never repeated. One visit was one too many.

    But, I guess you are trying to be funny. From reliable sources she lost both her legs in a bad auto accident. But, not really funny considering her disability.

  9. #12769

    Asian?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jp1956  [View Original Post]
    What is the skinny on the oriental girls. Look great but want to know if is it safe and reliable.
    That term isn't really appropriate, but which are you talking about?

  10. #12768
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTg  [View Original Post]
    To be truthful she really looked like she is on some really hard dope to me those dudes for sure on some hard dope so be careful there you could track marks all over them.
    That's weird, I've never noticed track marks on her legs?

  11. #12767

    Oriental girls

    What is the skinny on the oriental girls. Look great but want to know if is it safe and reliable.

  12. #12766

    Mia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    She looks exactly like the pictures she posts. Her legs looked tan at least in the car. She was nice, professional.

    Her butt was perfect, nice bod. It was a good experience!
    How about a link, photo, last 4 digits in her phone number, where she might post, anything something we can figure out who you are talking about. There are 2 on skip, which one?

  13. #12765

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by GreeneDog  [View Original Post]
    All that thread of Kerry and not one link. A link would be appreciated! Thank you!
    There ya go. I haven't seen her in a couple months so I guess it's possible she took a turn for the worse in that span of time. I knew using was in the picture but she always gave me an excellent BJ visit. Didn't feel right doing FS with her condition but the head skill made up for it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/922888568900

  14. #12764

    Kerry or Kerri?

    All that thread of Kerry and not one link. A link would be appreciated! Thank you!

  15. #12763

    Mia-link

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjj9999  [View Original Post]
    She looks exactly like the pictures she posts. Her legs looked tan at least in the car. She was nice, professional.

    Her butt was perfect, nice bod. It was a good experience!
    You have link, pics, donations?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape