Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 12758
-
05-15-23 11:14 #10763Senior Member

Posts: 52Soo doppelganger? Cause last I saw Jamie at her incall a few years back, her body was the same.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 11:13 #10762Senior Member

Posts: 52Then she's using the same pics cause I recognize the face. Saw her once on the trail a few years back and once at her incall. If it's not her, it's scary how close she looks body and face wise.
Originally Posted by DrEsoteric
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 10:59 #10761Senior Member

Posts: 158Not Jamie
This is not Jamie. She goes by purple isis in some of her ads and she has negative reviews iirc. Also confirmed to not be baby Jamie in post 14891 under general.
Originally Posted by Saintx
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 10:07 #10760Senior Member

Posts: 1150Someone else
That isn't baby Jamie. She kinda looks like her but that isn't her. I agree that its a former street walker I've seen her before too.
Originally Posted by CransdorfMukai
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 10:07 #10759Senior Member

Posts: 52Jamie, that's right. I remember her going by Baby Jamie as her handle or in one of her ads. Been a long time. But yeah if she's back from Texas / Tennessee, I won't see her. The last dream I had was fairly lackluster.
Originally Posted by CransdorfMukai
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 08:17 #10758Senior Member

Posts: 32It's Jamie, and boy are those pictures old. Thought she moved to Texas.
Originally Posted by Saintx
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 12:37 #10757Senior Member

Posts: 742Nanapleases
Just be careful if you have her Facebook I am pretty sure someone has hacked it and is trying to sell fake pics and videos claiming it's her.
-
05-14-23 11:30 #10756Senior Member

Posts: 52Look who's back.
Look who's come back to Orlando guys. Former SW turned escort, Baby. Least I think that's what her name was.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...335/4072239647
-
05-08-23 16:54 #10755Senior Member

Posts: 191No back door, or at least not if you're making larger deliveries.
Originally Posted by OrlandoOD
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 17:57 #10754Senior Member

Posts: 96Alice
Yea I saw her twice, first time was probably her first week here and it was good time, very vocal, into it and cheap $ for qv. Second time was 2 weeks later same donation but had an attitude once I walked in, started getting into it and was doing the dumb 2 finger thing in front of the box and got upset if I tried to go all the way in, and was rushing me. So after that not going to visit again as much as I enjoyed the fun size.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 12:52 #10753Senior Member

Posts: 887Is there an ad?
Originally Posted by RickyJames1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 12:40 #10752Senior Member

Posts: 89Been reviewed 1-2 times I believe but was a different name, was positive from what I remember.
Originally Posted by Joey2017
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 10:41 #10751Senior Member

Posts: 100Sabrina
Anyone seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/132366251
-
05-06-23 10:00 #10750Senior Member

Posts: 665Kristie. Do not see
This girl is a total waste of time and money. First off, the room is a total mess, horrible stench, cigarettes as well. When I left I felt like I'd picked up a streetwalker and had that stench on me where I had to shower. To top it all off, all she did was jack me off. Seriously, would t suck or fuck. So I got a quick visit handjob. Ridiculous.
-
05-05-23 10:15 #10749Senior Member

Posts: 124Polly
She's been posted about a couple times already; you can search the threads. Here's at least 2 recent ones -.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ly#post6376564.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ly#post6372757.
Originally Posted by HCruz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





