Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10763
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    That isn't baby Jamie. She kinda looks like her but that isn't her. I agree that its a former street walker I've seen her before too.
    Soo doppelganger? Cause last I saw Jamie at her incall a few years back, her body was the same.

  2. #10762
    Quote Originally Posted by DrEsoteric  [View Original Post]
    This is not Jamie. She goes by purple isis in some of her ads and she has negative reviews iirc. Also confirmed to not be baby Jamie in post 14891 under general.
    Then she's using the same pics cause I recognize the face. Saw her once on the trail a few years back and once at her incall. If it's not her, it's scary how close she looks body and face wise.

  3. #10761

    Not Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by Saintx  [View Original Post]
    Jamie, that's right. I remember her going by Baby Jamie as her handle or in one of her ads. Been a long time. But yeah if she's back from Texas / Tennessee, I won't see her. The last dream I had was fairly lackluster.
    This is not Jamie. She goes by purple isis in some of her ads and she has negative reviews iirc. Also confirmed to not be baby Jamie in post 14891 under general.

  4. #10760

    Someone else

    Quote Originally Posted by CransdorfMukai  [View Original Post]
    It's Jamie, and boy are those pictures old. Thought she moved to Texas.
    That isn't baby Jamie. She kinda looks like her but that isn't her. I agree that its a former street walker I've seen her before too.

  5. #10759
    Quote Originally Posted by CransdorfMukai  [View Original Post]
    It's Jamie, and boy are those pictures old. Thought she moved to Texas.
    Jamie, that's right. I remember her going by Baby Jamie as her handle or in one of her ads. Been a long time. But yeah if she's back from Texas / Tennessee, I won't see her. The last dream I had was fairly lackluster.

  6. #10758
    It's Jamie, and boy are those pictures old. Thought she moved to Texas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saintx  [View Original Post]
    Look who's come back to Orlando guys. Former SW turned escort, Baby. Least I think that's what her name was.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...335/4072239647

  7. #10757

    Nanapleases

    Just be careful if you have her Facebook I am pretty sure someone has hacked it and is trying to sell fake pics and videos claiming it's her.

  8. #10756

    Look who's back.

    Look who's come back to Orlando guys. Former SW turned escort, Baby. Least I think that's what her name was.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...335/4072239647

  9. #10755
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoOD  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...c/026433446565

    They have moved if you have not seen them in a while. Actually they are about 3 blocks from UTR Keri for those in the know. Set up an hour visit by text for a double. Got an address and it's a local house, easy parking. No roomies, so no issues. Enter into their play room, but bathroom is available. They do donation up front, but they are solid folk and keep it to business. Excellent oral service, massage, and full service. Only down side is they don't do girl on girl. However, most other things are available. Didn't ask about back door but I think it was not offered. I was much to busy enjoying their bodies, lots of them riding me while the other sat on my face, then swapping roles, then variables of standing mish and swapping, one behind me groping while plowing the other, taking a break here and there to cool off a bit. Managed to pop right at the hour mark after some serious effort on all our parts.

    Excellent service and will repeat.
    No back door, or at least not if you're making larger deliveries.

  10. #10754

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    Not a good experience for me. Tried to up charge for everything and had an attitude, so I left. She is the girl from the pics but a little thinner looking.
    Yea I saw her twice, first time was probably her first week here and it was good time, very vocal, into it and cheap $ for qv. Second time was 2 weeks later same donation but had an attitude once I walked in, started getting into it and was doing the dumb 2 finger thing in front of the box and got upset if I tried to go all the way in, and was rushing me. So after that not going to visit again as much as I enjoyed the fun size.

  11. #10753
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyJames1  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a total waste of time and money. First off, the room is a total mess, horrible stench, cigarettes as well. When I left I felt like I'd picked up a streetwalker and had that stench on me where I had to shower. To top it all off, all she did was jack me off. Seriously, would t suck or fuck. So I got a quick visit handjob. Ridiculous.
    Is there an ad?

  12. #10752
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey2017  [View Original Post]
    Been reviewed 1-2 times I believe but was a different name, was positive from what I remember.

  13. #10751

  14. #10750

    Kristie. Do not see

    This girl is a total waste of time and money. First off, the room is a total mess, horrible stench, cigarettes as well. When I left I felt like I'd picked up a streetwalker and had that stench on me where I had to shower. To top it all off, all she did was jack me off. Seriously, would t suck or fuck. So I got a quick visit handjob. Ridiculous.

  15. #10749

    Polly

    She's been posted about a couple times already; you can search the threads. Here's at least 2 recent ones -.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ly#post6376564.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ly#post6372757.

    Quote Originally Posted by HCruz  [View Original Post]
    Have you had the chance to see her? Seems like she would be fun. I saw her add and IG page. Let me know how it goes!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape