Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 367 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 417 467 867 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12237
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumPressure  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream that I saw Blu. In my dream she said that she's trying to get a place of her own, but that she can't get a place. So she is currently at a hotel in STC. Blue is in her 20's, and a Bbw, but had a very large rear. In my dream I was there for a quick visit to hangout. It was tight and seem wet, even though I had my raincoat on. I dreamt that I saw her twice. She mentioned she is Greek, but I did not partake or care about that. My dream guide said it was something like 1. 4 X or something like that for a q v. The dream was quick and didn't stay around long, but the location was cool and safe. Maybe try and dream your way over to stc as it didn't seem like she was too busy. - MP.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6362530334
    In this "dream", how were them tiddies?

  2. #12236

    Blu / ivory / passion

    I had a dream that I saw Blu. In my dream she said that she's trying to get a place of her own, but that she can't get a place. So she is currently at a hotel in STC. Blue is in her 20's, and a Bbw, but had a very large rear. In my dream I was there for a quick visit to hangout. It was tight and seem wet, even though I had my raincoat on. I dreamt that I saw her twice. She mentioned she is Greek, but I did not partake or care about that. My dream guide said it was something like 1. 4 X or something like that for a q v. The dream was quick and didn't stay around long, but the location was cool and safe. Maybe try and dream your way over to stc as it didn't seem like she was too busy. - MP.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6362530334

  3. #12235
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    53 yr old escort, who has been doing this for over 30 years, looking for 400 an hour. What a world.
    She's a professional dominatrix and I'm not sure she offers FS. She has been around the midwest with the same phone number for awhile so its not too hard to find some posts and info on her. I'm sure there are some guys in the St. Louis area who like and get turned on by being dominated by an experienced woman. There are not a whole lot of good options for that service in the St. Louis area so she may do pretty well.

  4. #12234
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    I had asked about Brooklyn in January. Has anyone seen her and went back?

    Saw this on stg today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...5/391148887673
    Check the Columbia boards, I think I remember some unfavorable reviews there, before she came to STL.

  5. #12233
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Oy Vey!

    She doesn't sound like someone that Sparky would take home to meet Mother.
    53 yr old escort, who has been doing this for over 30 years, looking for 400 an hour. What a world.

  6. #12232

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    Could be she's crazy as many have said. Could also be that she books multiple appointments for the same time. Keeps one and ghosts the others, while being verbally abusive to those who get a bit frosted with time wasters. That could explain why some see her and more do not.
    Here's the thing with Lindsey. I really don't think she's scamming people. For some reason, after seeing guys once, twice, maybe 3 times, she decides she doesn't want to see them anymore. The biggest issue, at least for her, is that she could have a black book full of dependable regulars and have so much F'ing money, she wouldn't even know what to do with all of it. I'm not sure if it's mental illness or self-sabotage, but it's just beyond strange how she does the same thing over and over again. I saw her three times many years ago and thought I'd be seeing her regularly for as long as she was in the game. Like everyone else, she ghosted and blocked me out of nowhere.

  7. #12231

    Questions about these two

    I usually lurk here, but coming out of the woodworks to see if anyone knows about these two.

    Listcrawler. Eu / last_phone_post /6186931815.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/522830034193

  8. #12230
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Oy Vey!

    She doesn't sound like someone that Sparky would take home to meet Mother.

  9. #12229

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...571/9017070100

    Wondering if she is real and safe.

  10. #12228
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    This lady has been on and off Eros the last couple of months below.

    Has anyone seen her and can comment on their experience?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...7481.htm?cat=1
    I had asked about Brooklyn in January. Has anyone seen her and went back?

    Saw this on stg today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...5/391148887673

  11. #12227
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    What a joke. I'm sure she blocked me but I'm hoping to god that no guys succumbed to her outrages prices.
    She is a step above a streetwalker at this point, if anyone is paying her the traveling girl prices they need to stop doing this.

  12. #12226
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Yikes is right! But to each their own. I saw her a little over a year ago. At that time, she was really friendly and personable, although a little "professional" and distant. She's a little more hippy than the pictures let on, but they're more or less accurate. The head was really good, but the main event was just "meh". I haven't repeated, but not because I wouldn't repeat. I just haven't.

    Now after seeing this ad, I won't.
    Looking at all her ads, it looks like maybe the one Wednesday was a hack job? The day after she posted saying to bareback, anal, etc, she posted saying none of that was available. (EDIT - just saw the post confirming it was her so, nevermind)

    I saw her once a couple years ago and she was not a good time. She was out of it and forgot about what we agreed on with the date. I ended up giving her like half of what we agreed on because she rushed through the appt. We had agreed on an hour and she was already complaining and telling me to cum like 20 min to the date. About an hour or so later she texted me and thanked me for tipping her. Which I didn't do.

  13. #12225
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerStl  [View Original Post]
    She gave you a deal! She told me $700/ hr! I just laughed and told her she was an idiot.
    What a joke. I'm sure she blocked me but I'm hoping to god that no guys succumbed to her outrages prices.

  14. #12224
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Last night she told me $600/ hr lolololololol.

    I told her that she's not worth "hot 24 year old traveling girl" prices and got cussed out.
    She gave you a deal! She told me $700/ hr! I just laughed and told her she was an idiot.

  15. #12223

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    Last night she told me $600/ hr lolololololol.

    I told her that she's not worth "hot 24 year old traveling girl" prices and got cussed out.
    I messaged her thinking that it must've been a fake ad that someone with a grudge might've put up since she vehemently stated previously that she won't do BB and if you ask she will block you. Nope, she confirms that she put that ad up herself and tells me that normally she charges $300/ hr but for the whole thing, it would go up to $700/ hr. El Oh El, oh well not like I was interested in her in the first place, just did it out of curiosity.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape