Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 486 536 936 1436 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 33202
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26677
    Looks like Masóand Ohio is where all the girls are posting as their location these days! Note the Acute accent above the 's'. Mason is now an exotic location! LOL.

  2. #26676
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeBaby  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen do not waste your time she absolutely just burnt 45 minutes of mine. Had me meet her at a no-tell in Springdale took me 20 minutes to get there said she would be there in 15 I waited an additional 15 to 20 minutes and called when I didn't hear from her she never responded. Luckily I've seen some of the previous reports so I had a back-up plan. Be safe and enjoy yourself gentlemen Don't waste your time on this one.
    With most of these girls backup plan is a must.

  3. #26675

    Emalee the GHOST

    Gentlemen do not waste your time she absolutely just burnt 45 minutes of mine. Had me meet her at a no-tell in Springdale took me 20 minutes to get there said she would be there in 15 I waited an additional 15 to 20 minutes and called when I didn't hear from her she never responded. Luckily I've seen some of the previous reports so I had a back-up plan. Be safe and enjoy yourself gentlemen Don't waste your time on this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 48622b481c08e839f25031cd8d8e88c1_f.jpg‎   da0ad18514979b5da1723eb23c277281_f.jpg‎  

  4. #26674
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why you are asking if they are the same girl. All you had to do is check the phone number a see they are the same.
    Yes, they obviously have the same number, I searched it on sumo myself. But we also see girls recycle numbers which is why I asked.

    Mostly I was curious if anyone had seen her or them, since I saw found 3 posts over two years.

  5. #26673

    Waist of time

    Don't bother with this one. She responds but wants money up front and will not budge. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/132898170.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails d696c9648c3dbb5181ee6be51df2e37e_f.jpg‎  

  6. #26672

    Jaymii

    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/132299086

    Anyone with info on Jaymi? I searched with no luck. She has responded a few times but hard to schedule.
    I've tried a few times, but she's hard to get a reply from.

  7. #26671

    Jaymi West Chester?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/132299086

    Anyone with info on Jaymi? I searched with no luck. She has responded a few times but hard to schedule.

  8. #26670

    Zoey

    Anyone know Zoey or how to get a hold of her.

    I've tried her number bot getting response.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  9. #26669

    Fantasy

    Anybody seen this one? Those knockers are insane, want to take the dive but interested to see if anyone has any reports, never seen her post or seen her on here before.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139082924

  10. #26668

    All girls mentioned

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She has seen the wrong of her ways. Back to posting how she is back on her weekly schedule. LOL. Don't be fooled. It is her same old ways. Get money in her pocket then ghost until she needs more.
    Very prevalent in all girls mentioned that they will send mass texts to see who will answer and have no clue or care who it is they are looking for the next guy who will give them what they need. Seen all of them and would not repeat. Younger and dumber bb'd all of them multiple times luckily did not receive any presents that keep giving and protect myself regardless who the provider is now.

    There are very good providers that do enjoy thet do Mary Ann summers, Kandee Apple, Taylor Nikole, Ryann, Shannon Nicole, Jenna jade etc as always your preference, your budget, what your looking for

  11. #26667
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCincy21  [View Original Post]
    Thoughts on these two links? I think they could be the same girl but not sure. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/307793078841

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ecret/45312928
    Not sure why you are asking if they are the same girl. All you had to do is check the phone number a see they are the same.

  12. #26666
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie78  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see Kay a little while back to see what the hype was about and got the run around multiple times. It was like Cincy Kayla and Lacey Fox flashbacks with excuses and cancelling. Cincy Kayla is by far the most inconsiderate and full of shit provider I'd ever actually seen but Kay wasn't far off. After 2 cancellations and one complete ghosting after I arrived, I said no thanks. She could be a spectacular fuck but not worth the annoyance to me.
    She has seen the wrong of her ways. Back to posting how she is back on her weekly schedule. LOL. Don't be fooled. It is her same old ways. Get money in her pocket then ghost until she needs more.

  13. #26665

    Second This

    Quote Originally Posted by MarblesKyle  [View Original Post]
    I have seen many women in this town. I'm probably far from a respected veteran but I have plenty of notches on my belt. For what my word is worth, Kay is one of the worst visits I have every had. Leopards don't change their spots in this business, so it's no surprise to me she is still irritating to deal with. Her good looks do not come anywhere close to offsetting what a horrible experience she provides. I saw her back when she was being managed and it was still awful. Can't imagine her independent. She probably has her simps and white knights, maybe one will respond to this post and call me crazy. I don't know. Just going on my experience and all the reviews she had back in the EE days.

    I'm going to make this the last post from me on Kay. She's hot, but she sucks. If you like being rushed, have a wide open schedule and can deal with cancelations or ghosting, have at it. I promise you it will not be worth your efforts 95% of the time. I've done my part educating the board on her as best I can, I'll digress.
    I wanted to see Kay a little while back to see what the hype was about and got the run around multiple times. It was like Cincy Kayla and Lacey Fox flashbacks with excuses and cancelling. Cincy Kayla is by far the most inconsiderate and full of shit provider I'd ever actually seen but Kay wasn't far off. After 2 cancellations and one complete ghosting after I arrived, I said no thanks. She could be a spectacular fuck but not worth the annoyance to me.

  14. #26664

    Makyiah? Kataryna?

    Thoughts on these two links? I think they could be the same girl but not sure. Anyone seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/307793078841

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...ecret/45312928

  15. #26663
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Yea. She's back. Been out for a bit with family things. Only going to work a few weekdays daytimes a few hours a day. Also has a nice new incall. Small quite apartment bldg on east side off 275 beechmont. She enjoys the hobby and likes the additional funds. Hopes to get a regular group and go UTR. Seen her and she still has a banging hot young body. Nice tits and juicy bottom. Good menu and takes directions well. She was very enthusiastic when I saw her. Lots of oral and multiple positions. So that is a plus. But YMMV.

    If she sticks with it and has good communications she can be a new gem. Time will tell. But worth a test drive. Donations are reasonable. Link to ad with digits which she says will only be temporary is below. Could also PM her which is KaylaaKayy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...t/309520334273
    I've always enjoyed seeing you and am so so glad you had a great time as usual. I am back on my daytime schedule this week. Would love to see you. Text or PM me to schedule.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape