Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 206 of 682 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 10229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7154

    TS Samantha. Visting Mount Laurel

    https://hot.com/us/pa/harrisburg/she...35-0982/m-MxQM

    Been looking at this one for a while. She's usually up by Harrisburg. Got in touch with her while she's doing a tour in S Jersey and AC.

    I wanted to do something different, a little outside the box so to speak. Samantha is a beautiful woman with a perfect, smoking hot ass.

    We started off with some LFK then she gave me a solid BBBJ until she got me ready for the main even. I told her I wanted her bent over the bed so I could enter her from behind. I popped in about two minutes. Nice tight ass. Not really into the TS per se, but I wanted a little variety and found her to be quite entertaining and sexy.

    Not sure I'd repeat.

  2. #7153

    Sorry to hear it happened to you

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerParty  [View Original Post]
    How do you fellow mongers handle being robbed? I met this cute little number who went by Cherry 28 pretty hot and nice ass. Robbed me for over 5. 00 listen I should know better when they ask you to run them to the store or grab there items and walk into a building. But do you just leave or hunt the girl down?
    But if you could provide a link to the ad of the girl, that's the power of this forum. It will stop us all from seeing her.

    I too got robbed, mine was only eighty bucks but I went to an in call, put my money down, started to get undressed with there was knock at the door and three rather large Black men walked in. I was able to convince them of the truth, I didn't bring my cell phone with me and I only brought the donation, no extra cash. They were pissed when I emptied my pockets to prove my claims and none too happy to see my car FOB knowing that I was driving a BMW.

    For future reference, take the advice of most of this board. Don't bring anything of value to your date, bring only the cash you intend to spend and lock the rest in your car. Don't' trust any of these girls with anything they have to say and that's about it, you still might (like me) end up being robbed but you minimize your losses.

    As for me, my thief continues to post on STG from time to time and I take the extra step to point out to the rest of the board that she changed her name and phone number but she is still a thief. I like to think my warnings impacted her business because she reached out to me offering restitution but I would never put myself in a position to believe anything she has to say. Karma has a way of making itself felt and although it will never be me directly, she will rob the wrong person someday and if that person is prone to violence, she will pay the price.

  3. #7152
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerParty  [View Original Post]
    How do you fellow mongers handle being robbed? I met this cute little number who went by Cherry 28 pretty hot and nice ass. Robbed me for over 5. 00 listen I should know better when they ask you to run them to the store or grab there items and walk into a building. But do you just leave or hunt the girl down?
    Really sorry you got robbed.

    Is it a red flag if they ask "to run them to the store or grab there items and walk into a building"? Have had similar requests, and would like to know how it can be used against us.

  4. #7151

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerParty  [View Original Post]
    How do you fellow mongers handle being robbed? I met this cute little number who went by Cherry 28 pretty hot and nice ass. Robbed me for over 5. 00 listen I should know better when they ask you to run them to the store or grab there items and walk into a building. But do you just leave or hunt the girl down?
    Sorry this happened to you. Please share her ad and number.

  5. #7150

    Robbed

    How do you fellow mongers handle being robbed? I met this cute little number who went by Cherry 28 pretty hot and nice ass. Robbed me for over 5. 00 listen I should know better when they ask you to run them to the store or grab there items and walk into a building. But do you just leave or hunt the girl down?

  6. #7149

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in the general forum a month ago or so. Maybe ill have better luck here.

    Anyone meet a sb / utr named stephanie from the gloucester area? She was around for about a year or so and recently went ghost.

    Early 30's white chick, single mom, some tattoos.

    Any idea what happened to her?
    Did she had scar in her chest?, she had green eyes?, black hair?.

  7. #7148

    Stephanie utr

    Posted this in the general forum a month ago or so. Maybe ill have better luck here.

    Anyone meet a sb / utr named stephanie from the gloucester area? She was around for about a year or so and recently went ghost.

    Early 30's white chick, single mom, some tattoos.

    Any idea what happened to her?

  8. #7147
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I agree with you, Back page was different, the selection was good, and a lot of the girls were young and attractive. I do remember that on the streets there were many street walkers who were pretty hot too. The proof is just to go and see CookyJar page and look at all the girls he had a chance to see, all street walkers who later became BP girls. I guess some girls now are realizing if they jump from the street to STG they will make more money and less effort, however the quality has diminished. The problem now is a lot of this girls are trying to do less for the money, over the phone they don't want to discuss services until you get there, they post the minimum and when you get there they try to upsell services. The hobby has become a puzzle, and for a newcomer is hard to figure it out, that is the value of the forum. I can say this much, if someone gets scammed share it. If anyone has a good experience share it, it doesn't have to be in complete detail, just good or bad is it worth it or not.
    Rt 73 in mt laurel was pretty much the vegas strip until 2017 or so.

    Scored alot of hotties even further down south as well.

  9. #7146

    Confusion

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    No, Sinful Star works with "Ruby Red", who is sort of a BDSM provider. The recently preggo provider is "Reds", who works solo and is more GFE. I used to see Reds from time to time (for years), but stopped after she fell asleep and left me knocking at the front door two times in a row.
    There was 2 providers that were prego. Reds and also Amanda. Amanda is a blonde.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Resized_PART_1682651784569_Resized_20230411_165427.jpeg‎   IMG_7083.jpeg‎  

  10. #7145

    Natalie ok today

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...2/560426343696

    Met up with Natalie today. She's a very cool chill girl. Petite little body with a sweet ass. I admire her effort in giving me a wet and sloppy BJ. Quick dog pump and dump. I left feeling good.

    She's not into anal which is a big deal for me. I may see her again if no other options are available. $ donation since I didn't opt for CIM.

    Good girl to see.

  11. #7144

    Petite chick to golden shower

    I'm looking for a petite provider, preferably white who I can do some greek A2 M & finish with BJ facial & golden shower her face. If anybody knows of a particular girl suited for the task, feel free to PM me.

  12. #7143

    Jenny

    I see Jenny about once a month. She doesn't do BBBJ, but if you're ok with a nice HJ from a hottie, then the trick with her is to bring your own lube and show her how you like your HJ. Let her do that for you, naked of course so you can see her beautiful body the whole time, and then when you get close, cover up, turn her around and hit it til you pop! Just my two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jenny this week, after about 5-6 years. Really nice looking, clean and above the grade normal hotel room. But there nothing there, no emotion, no talk, no interest. CBJ, tried Mish, but I also lost my mojo based on her lack of interest. Let her finish me with CBJ.

    Nice,. Clean, pretty experienced pro, overpriced and don't expect conversation.

  13. #7142
    There was a lady named Tammy. Blonde, large tits. Worked at carnival. Does she have a new contact number? Old one is dead.

  14. #7141
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie727  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/deptf...u/930932126094

    I've seen Jenny twice in total. Once last year in ac and a few weeks ago in Mt Laurel.

    The positives. She is the girl in the picture. She is a sweet heart, and she doesn't clock watch.

    The cons. She tried putting the condom on while I was completely soft. And was gagging on my soft dick, which didn't help. After 5 minutes of what may go down as one of the worst bjs of my life, I told her just to use her hand and I'll figure it out. Ended up finishing but fuck that was brutal. If you're looking for an attractive fuck doll this may be the one. Would I see her again? Sure if the circumstances made sense. I'll warm myself up in the car though LOL.
    I saw Jenny this week, after about 5-6 years. Really nice looking, clean and above the grade normal hotel room. But there nothing there, no emotion, no talk, no interest. CBJ, tried Mish, but I also lost my mojo based on her lack of interest. Let her finish me with CBJ.

    Nice,. Clean, pretty experienced pro, overpriced and don't expect conversation.

  15. #7140
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen star after she gave birth I like them young and dumb but the photos of her titties got some scab marks which is turn off for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/496307639365
    Her body is a train wreck. Granted I haven't seen her since she had the kid, but these sorts of things don't magically get better. If you like them young and dumb, there's another small blonde in Mt Laurel. She hasn't posted for a while but I think she's still seeing people. Look back through my posts and you can find her, think I saw her a few months ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape