Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 13120
-
05-09-23 20:18 #10870Senior Member

Posts: 251The last few scrolls been bad for me.
-
05-07-23 11:56 #10869Senior Member

Posts: 2788Yeah an out of towner wandering around the streets looking for tail? Unless the dude is a VERY experienced monger, this isn't a great idea. I guess most visiting don't watch the news daily and know of the constant shootings, muggings, etc. Hope he doesn't decide to head up to Kensington, where those watching can sniff out those that don't belong.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
AMP scene in Philly is like few other places, so it would be a shame to miss that.
-
05-07-23 10:15 #10868Senior Member

Posts: 748Sorry about that Farouk. Issue is resolved. Stay well. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 08:28 #10867Senior Member

Posts: 655I see BSW along Lancaster starting at 40th and heading west, but at random times. Often not on Lancaster itself, but the cross streets a block or two north. Aspen, Poplar, Westminster. Never picked any up in that area, so I cannot give more detail. Personally, if I were you I'd take the train to center city and hit up the AMP scene. Much less risk and guaranteed results, but admittedly does cost more.
Originally Posted by TJParker
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 08:22 #10866Senior Member

Posts: 655Gator145 your pms are full.
-
05-07-23 08:08 #10865Senior Member

Posts: 228Not sure what you're talking about. She never answers.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 07:15 #10864Senior Member

Posts: 727Not that I know of
You have plenty of philly AMPs in Chinatown and you have one skip girl. https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...y/098313468912.
Originally Posted by TJParker
[View Original Post]
I have cruised a few times around there but never found anything.
-
05-06-23 16:13 #10863Regular Member

Posts: 18University area
In town for frequent overnights. Wondering if there are any regular strolls around the you Penn area?
-
05-06-23 16:06 #10862Regular Member

Posts: 18University area
In town for frequent overnights. Wondering if there are any regular strolls around the you Penn area?
-
05-05-23 22:33 #10861Senior Member

Posts: 124Stephanie
I saw her last week. Great date, never seems out of it and very easy to talk to. I always pick her up if I see her.
Originally Posted by DirtyDog1113
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 18:58 #10860Senior Member

Posts: 655Dude, I have some business dealings in that area, and I assure you that there were many, many people that wanted that place gone at whatever the cost. The people across the street and down the block, the company that runs the Met, the local civic association, they have all voiced their frustration that the place was a magnet for trouble and brought the neighborhood down. The owners had a cash business that didn't owe anything, and weren't going anywhere. Who doesn't like cash, even if it's just small piles?
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
I would not be surprised to find a developer down the block was behind the arson. It was a common complaint that the place was dragging sale prices down on neighboring blocks.
-none of this is my opinion, just what I've heard.
-
05-03-23 18:32 #10859Senior Member

Posts: 223Rooms
Everything Don said. I've frequented the Potter Street place (supposedly closed?) and the Atlantic St. One. Atlantic was DEFINITELY dodgy and I wouldn't go near there at night. The rooms can be workable, but the threat of violence isn't far from the surface. There's also a couple of houses that have detached rear units / garages / etc. Where the owners let girls go back there. Mattress on a dirty floor thing. But workable in a pinch.
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 17:57 #10858Senior Member

Posts: 887Take notice
The cop cars are mostly empty. A new policing strategy for K Avenue, roll out the cop cars on every third block, turn on the flashing lights and that is supposed to act as a deterrent for street crime. Take notice, there isn't even a cop sitting in the cars.
Originally Posted by Kgodk01
[View Original Post]
Now I don't have a degree in Criminal Justice but in an open drug market where shootings among the locals barely raises an eyebrow, I don't see how an empty cop car is going to change anything. It might slow down the local economy in that I wouldn't stop my car to pick up a SW on that particular block, I'll just wait for her to walk en extra block before I pull over.
-
05-03-23 17:49 #10857Senior Member

Posts: 887Burn Baby Burn.
https://6abc.com/hotel-fire-carlyle-...illy/12957934/#text=PHILADELPHIA%20 (WPVI)%20%2 D%2 D%20 A%20 fire, No%20 injuries%20 have%20 been%20 reported.
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
March 15. The rumors are that the land was too valuable in the redevelopment of that neighborhood and the owners were unwilling to sell. Didn't think you could make that a much money renting rooms by the hour but they had a steady business. Rumor also has it that they will not be reopening a rent a room hotel again so whoever lit the match must have gotten a nice payday.
-
05-03-23 15:13 #10856Senior Member

Posts: 1384When did the Carlisle close?
Originally Posted by Bucker94
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






