Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 516 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 566 616 1016 1516 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23408

    Essie

    Quote Originally Posted by Yj704  [View Original Post]
    Marley,

    Essie.

    Autumn Q.

    Rosalia.

    They're all managed talent. You wouldn't know it based on personalized text messages, but you're talking to an agency that pretends to be the girl. The agency is good, FWIW, and the girls are all talented.
    From what Essie told me she isn't part of that agency anymore. And when I saw her months back it definitely was true because we even spoke on the phone when I arrived through the same exact number that we were communicating from. But anyway that's probably why her customer service went down hill and she will flake and reply days later.

    - NC.

  2. #23407
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    In the mood for some play today. Can anyone vouch for Stephanie lately.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stephani...arlotte-989771#erotic.

    And is the 2nd one Blondie real? I feel like she's been reviewed before but can't find it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/577468371093
    2nd one Blondie is real and 100% legit.

    Staying at pretty safe incall and that ass view is really nice.

    Don't be surprised if she's tipsy when you get there, that's her habit.

    Will repeat.

    - NC.

  3. #23406

    Stephanie or Blondie

    In the mood for some play today. Can anyone vouch for Stephanie lately.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/stephani...arlotte-989771#erotic.

    And is the 2nd one Blondie real? I feel like she's been reviewed before but can't find it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/577468371093

  4. #23405
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    Ill give credit where its due, she made right. And considering after first 5 minutes she had to set her phone to DnD because she was getting a text inquiring her avaliability every 30 seconds I could see her getting overwhelmed.

    The good, she was true to her word made up for the communication issues, looks the same as photos, very clean enthusiastic and open as long as you're clean and respectable, stays at nice hotels.

    The bad, communication, if its your first time seeing her its a massive dice roll that she gets back to you with the flood of messages she's getting from other mongers, exasperated by the current charlotte conditions.

    The ugly, the wrong address, miscommunication issues, while she did make up for it, had me very wary of coming down even for a comped visit.

    Will I see her again? Maybe,
    Yea, I may try and see her. She has that sexy Girl next door look but will wait until the hype dies down to see her.

  5. #23404

    I can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    She gave me the wrong hotel address, she isn't in Ballantyne, sent me to the wrong staybridge wasted 4 hours of my life and half a tank of gas then says she can't see me because she has others waiting to see her and can't have everyone else mad so just fuck me over. Promises a free visit tomorrow as apology but done this enough to know that free sex is right up there with unicorns, I'm signing out tonight I'm tired, annoyed and frustrated.
    I have seen her after chessgod's review and she is indeed in staybridge when I saw her. Most of chessgod review is true for me too. I agree with your recent review about communications.

  6. #23403
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Yup, especially young providers. They are usually in high demand because of their age I imagine so I'm not shocked. But don't confirm dates if you can oblige. Is she Jessie the Milfs daughter?
    Ill give credit where its due, she made right. And considering after first 5 minutes she had to set her phone to DnD because she was getting a text inquiring her avaliability every 30 seconds I could see her getting overwhelmed.

    The good, she was true to her word made up for the communication issues, looks the same as photos, very clean enthusiastic and open as long as you're clean and respectable, stays at nice hotels.

    The bad, communication, if its your first time seeing her its a massive dice roll that she gets back to you with the flood of messages she's getting from other mongers, exasperated by the current charlotte conditions.

    The ugly, the wrong address, miscommunication issues, while she did make up for it, had me very wary of coming down even for a comped visit.

    Will I see her again? Maybe,

  7. #23402
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousRod238  [View Original Post]
    Mike, If her DT skills match what I saw in the video, then you're a lucky devil.
    Ahah man when I tell you it's like that it's like.

    That. : but Autumn a monster too.

  8. #23401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by CEOTraveling  [View Original Post]
    This one was a be there in less than an hour and then no text / no show. Saw her once before and her body is like a deflated balloon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/685239962688
    Brooklyn is a nice girl but she's been sickly over the last few years. Had a blood infection that almost killed her, had a bunch of surgeries and just hasn't ever been the same since. Her loser boyfriend is usually the one answering texts. I've known both of them for many years and he's always been the driving force of her demise. She's never been very smart, but she's too sweet to know that she's being taken for a ride by that deadbeat.

  9. #23400

    Total waste of time

    This one was a be there in less than an hour and then no text / no show. Saw her once before and her body is like a deflated balloon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/685239962688

  10. #23399

    Not accurate. I have know "essie" long before.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeIsRight  [View Original Post]
    I figured they worked for an agency but never throught I wasnt Actually talking to Marley. No way how you know this?
    She is and has always been flaky for years and on her own. No agency, period.

  11. #23398

    Marley

    Quote Originally Posted by Yj704  [View Original Post]
    If you google videos of Dakota Knight, you can see Marley in action.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeIsRight  [View Original Post]
    WTF I DID I JUST SEE. You telling me this whole time Marley a whole porn star? WTF wbu Autumn and Essie. Yooo WTF I've seen Marley lots of times and wow she's a good good faker. We vibed on different levels but didn't think this. I thougjt She was a regular working girl frfr. She showed me her tinder etc and we actually connected on there. I'm shocked. Crazy thing is I actually know her real name.
    Mike, If her DT skills match what I saw in the video, then you're a lucky devil.

  12. #23397

    Yashmeeta

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13  [View Original Post]
    Are they any east Indian not native American girls in Charlotte area?
    There's a recent report on her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...eauty/56166416

  13. #23396
    That is the one I thought you were talking about. That isn't Alexia

    Quote Originally Posted by JMack247  [View Original Post]
    This is her.

  14. #23395
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    There are two different women in that set of pictures. The first one is Alexa. I don't know about the other one.
    This is her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3168.jpg‎  

  15. #23394
    There are two different women in that set of pictures. The first one is Alexa. I don't know about the other one.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoShots  [View Original Post]
    That's Alexxa, check her reviews but you dodge a bullet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape