Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 30325
-
05-06-23 14:07 #22600Senior Member

Posts: 666That's Alexxa, check her reviews but you dodge a bullet.
Originally Posted by JMack247
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 12:05 #22599Senior Member

Posts: 7335That is what she told me. We know these girls never lie. *LOL*.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 11:25 #22598Senior Member

Posts: 128WTF I DID I JUST SEE. You telling me this whole time Marley a whole porn star? WTF wbu Autumn and Essie. Yooo WTF I've seen Marley lots of times and wow she's a good good faker. We vibed on different levels but didn't think this. I thougjt She was a regular working girl frfr. She showed me her tinder etc and we actually connected on there. I'm shocked. Crazy thing is I actually know her real name.
Originally Posted by Yj704
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 11:20 #22597Senior Member

Posts: 128I figured they worked for an agency but never throught I wasnt Actually talking to Marley. No way how you know this?
Originally Posted by Yj704
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 11:15 #22596Senior Member

Posts: 128Essie isn't Marley. I've seen both and I'm actually talking to Marley now haha she moved from her original spot, not going to say where but yea.
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 09:22 #22595Senior Member

Posts: 233Mother / Daughter?
That's interesting. They both told me they were mother / daughter, but don’t like people to know because of all the requests for a 3 way.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 09:10 #22594Senior Member

Posts: 7335I asked Jessie if that "sexy sweetheart " that she sometimes advertises with is her daughter. She said they are related but she isn't her daughter.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 08:36 #22593Senior Member

Posts: 240Tos
Check their site.
Originally Posted by HeavenKosam
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 01:33 #22592Senior Member

Posts: 766BBW Bombshell
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...l/645518984257
Any info on this one?
-
05-05-23 21:33 #22591Senior Member

Posts: 100Link https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/980-328-3860.
Originally Posted by JMack247
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 21:13 #22590Senior Member

Posts: 255Extremely unreliable dragged me to uptown tonight only to get crickets as soon as I got there, so much for making things right, Russian bunny is a complete waste of time.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 21:13 #22589Senior Member

Posts: 766Yup, especially young providers. They are usually in high demand because of their age I imagine so I'm not shocked. But don't confirm dates if you can oblige. Is she Jessie the Milfs daughter?
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 19:29 #22588Senior Member

Posts: 100Kay Kay, stay away
I've been trying to set up for my upcoming trip and read that this girl was at least legit. Overlooked a meh review and a bad one on a the massage board since she seemed nice. Anyway we're playing phone tag and she wants to sell me some photos, I know she's real so I figure why not, it's just 20 bucks. Well to my surprise she sends what we agreed on. Cut to today and we're chatting and she says she's short 45 for a storage unit or some shit and I was like ok maybe I can buy a few more pics or a video. I offer 20 and she comes back with 25 like some type of negotiation. I say sure if she gives me a deal on a GFE visit and this is where she goes ape shit. Accusing me of nickel and diming her even tho she said her rates were negotiable. GFE is 300/ hr and she says she won't lose more money over an extra 5 bucks, but In the same breath tells me that the lowest she ll do a GFE hr is 260 lmao. You can't make this shit up. Pics for context. Order of photos is 1,3,4,2,5
-
05-05-23 19:22 #22587Senior Member

Posts: 503Lexus
Looks like a deposit scammer. Any Intel.
https://tryst.link/escort/hiyaitslexus
-
05-05-23 18:26 #22586Senior Member

Posts: 29Minimum
What's the minimum to see them?
Originally Posted by ModelX
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






