Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 13124
-
05-10-23 22:44 #10874Senior Member

Posts: 72Thank you, sorry I didn't notice I was in the wrong area till you mentioned it. Yeah she sounds bunk after speaking to her thanks again.
Originally Posted by Jayke00
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 19:47 #10873Senior Member

Posts: 630This belongs in the escorts section, but since I'm here, the ad reads like one of the two:
Originally Posted by BenHenderson
[View Original Post]
* Fake (there may be a woman at the end of the rainbow, but not the one pictured in the ad).
* Scammer (someone who'll want a deposit and then disappear).
Ads with this kind of wording (lists of "services" that seem a little off for a native English speaker) and have some doubletalk "incall my place" (is repetitive) are usually not worth your time. Look for ads which are more along the lines of something written by an actual girl who isn't trying so hard.
-
05-10-23 19:15 #10872Regular Member

Posts: 20I hope you treated her good. She is a very good date and person.
Originally Posted by Nuthunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 18:42 #10871Senior Member

Posts: 72Info
Does anyone have the 411 on this one? https://elpinky.com/united-states/pe...66-196172.html.
-
05-09-23 20:18 #10870Senior Member

Posts: 251The last few scrolls been bad for me.
-
05-07-23 11:56 #10869Senior Member

Posts: 2788Yeah an out of towner wandering around the streets looking for tail? Unless the dude is a VERY experienced monger, this isn't a great idea. I guess most visiting don't watch the news daily and know of the constant shootings, muggings, etc. Hope he doesn't decide to head up to Kensington, where those watching can sniff out those that don't belong.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
AMP scene in Philly is like few other places, so it would be a shame to miss that.
-
05-07-23 10:15 #10868Senior Member

Posts: 748Sorry about that Farouk. Issue is resolved. Stay well. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 08:28 #10867Senior Member

Posts: 655I see BSW along Lancaster starting at 40th and heading west, but at random times. Often not on Lancaster itself, but the cross streets a block or two north. Aspen, Poplar, Westminster. Never picked any up in that area, so I cannot give more detail. Personally, if I were you I'd take the train to center city and hit up the AMP scene. Much less risk and guaranteed results, but admittedly does cost more.
Originally Posted by TJParker
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 08:22 #10866Senior Member

Posts: 655Gator145 your pms are full.
-
05-07-23 08:08 #10865Senior Member

Posts: 228Not sure what you're talking about. She never answers.
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 07:15 #10864Senior Member

Posts: 727Not that I know of
You have plenty of philly AMPs in Chinatown and you have one skip girl. https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...y/098313468912.
Originally Posted by TJParker
[View Original Post]
I have cruised a few times around there but never found anything.
-
05-06-23 16:13 #10863Regular Member

Posts: 18University area
In town for frequent overnights. Wondering if there are any regular strolls around the you Penn area?
-
05-06-23 16:06 #10862Regular Member

Posts: 18University area
In town for frequent overnights. Wondering if there are any regular strolls around the you Penn area?
-
05-05-23 22:33 #10861Senior Member

Posts: 124Stephanie
I saw her last week. Great date, never seems out of it and very easy to talk to. I always pick her up if I see her.
Originally Posted by DirtyDog1113
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 18:58 #10860Senior Member

Posts: 655Dude, I have some business dealings in that area, and I assure you that there were many, many people that wanted that place gone at whatever the cost. The people across the street and down the block, the company that runs the Met, the local civic association, they have all voiced their frustration that the place was a magnet for trouble and brought the neighborhood down. The owners had a cash business that didn't owe anything, and weren't going anywhere. Who doesn't like cash, even if it's just small piles?
Originally Posted by DonTrask
[View Original Post]
I would not be surprised to find a developer down the block was behind the arson. It was a common complaint that the place was dragging sale prices down on neighboring blocks.
-none of this is my opinion, just what I've heard.









Reply With Quote






