Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 518 of 2022 FirstFirst ... 18 418 468 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 568 618 1018 1518 ... LastLast
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 30322
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22567

    Snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Winner winner chicken dinner!! Went and saw this one before work today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/984515820102 First the bad: She's staying on Woodlawn. Now the good: She answers the door wearing sexy ass shorts. Her body rocks. She greets me with a dfk and full body embrace like we are boyfriend / girlfriend. Off come the clothes and honest to God this girl loves her work. Nympho is more like it. I have never seen tits like this girl has. She is a full 40 bust with pancake nipples is the best way to describe. And they're pierced. This girl does not understand the word no. She is into everything except anal but if you see her once or twice that turns into a yes. She will go bare if you come to her clean and freshly showered. I asked if I could cum on her face and she said yes. Did I mention she loves her work!! Crazy verbal moans while fucking. Legs wrapped tightly around my body. Hit her mish and she wanted to suck my nipples as I was pounding. She wanted to dfk as we were fucking. Totally into the session more than me!! She is a total nymph! After I finished and condom came off she asked me. I just wrote. She asked me if I would let her suck my dick a little while longer! Let me type that again. I popped, I was standing up, Condom came off, she stood in front of me and held my cock and looked me in the eyes and asked me if I would let her suck on my cock some more before I left. Not a clock watcher at all. After a round with snow bunny you will feel like you just got off a nautilus elliptical machine. This chick is a gift from the monger gods. I deserved every bit of this today. Just read my last few reports. I have been long overdue! Zero signs of demons. Oh oh oh.best part of all. The chick had on an ankle bracelet!! I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love! Yes, I will repeat. Again and again and again and again.on my next visit I m going to find out if I can video and take pics. My guess is she will say yes! Chessgod got mated today!
    Sounds like her services have improved or this is a case of YMMV.

    I saw her when she first got out and everything was covered and she wanted to up charge for everything. I reviewed her on the Gastonia board a few months back. She told me she would do anal when I talked to her then reneged in person. Glad you had a great time.

  2. #22566

    Yes

    I reviewed her on my last post 22401.

    She's young and sweet but a bit inexperienced and while not a exactly a dead fish, it's definitely a job. That said she does have a nice slim body and is safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by WolfgangPet13  [View Original Post]

  3. #22565

    Biggest ass

    Man. Let me tell you. I had some time to kill the other night. Saw this one and I thought to myself there is no way she's real. Lo and behold she was. Went with the qv and I'm glad I did it was. 40. If you're a fan of Victoria cakes she is literally that woman's body double. She's probably 5'4 and tits are as big as my head. CBJ was good but good god the show from that massive thing backing up on me. I didn't last long at all. Haha not sure if she's left yet or not but damn.

    I left the room saying "did that just happen?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/north-car...scorts/2439045

  4. #22564
    Quote Originally Posted by Jid77  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get back in the game after a while, I tried dabbling a couple years ago and was really discouraged with the providers I saw. Is there anyone willing to inform me of some reliable providers? My DMs are open. (I plan to see other providers in order to contribute to the forum, but I would like someone I can depend on in case things go wrong.)

    Thanks in advance.
    If you were discouraged a few years ago, it didn't improve any while you were gone. RTFF there's enough into already posted to keep you busy for a good while.

  5. #22563

    Essie vs Marley

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Marley on Eros, search Marley for more intel. She also has a profile in Seeking with that pic in the white dress. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...9.htm?cat=4363. https://tryst.link/escort/eliteessie
    Thinking these are multiple girls on the eros ad. Marley has that tat on her lower right leg. Essie doesn't seem to. Did some prescreening with Essie and she send me a nude selfie that seemed to match her photos. I'll report back!

  6. #22562

    Any reviews on this gal?

    Any reviews on this gal?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...s-spa/49501844
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230504_003505_Gallery.jpg‎  

  7. #22561
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    And now she will be impossible to get ahold of or see LOL.
    Exactly when it is an impeccable experience I'll keep that to myself LOL.

  8. #22560

    Essie

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months back. I got her to down down on her $ because her 6 was was too good for me. I had a pretty similar time from the review just posted but after that visit her communication went downhill fast.

    She will reply a day later sometimes even later and it's impossible to set up again. We will set up a day but then she replies days later apologizing.

    - NC.
    Looks like Marley on Eros, search Marley for more intel. She also has a profile in Seeking with that pic in the white dress. https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...9.htm?cat=4363. https://tryst.link/escort/eliteessie

  9. #22559
    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    In all my excitement to get my review posted I forgot to mention the damage. $ yup. That was it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/984515820102
    And now she will be impossible to get ahold of or see LOL.

  10. #22558

    Snow Bunny

    In all my excitement to get my review posted I forgot to mention the damage. $ yup. That was it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/984515820102

  11. #22557

    Jackpot! Jackpot! Jackpot!

    Winner winner chicken dinner!! Went and saw this one before work today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/984515820102 First the bad: She's staying on Woodlawn. Now the good: She answers the door wearing sexy ass shorts. Her body rocks. She greets me with a dfk and full body embrace like we are boyfriend / girlfriend. Off come the clothes and honest to God this girl loves her work. Nympho is more like it. I have never seen tits like this girl has. She is a full 40 bust with pancake nipples is the best way to describe. And they're pierced. This girl does not understand the word no. She is into everything except anal but if you see her once or twice that turns into a yes. She will go bare if you come to her clean and freshly showered. I asked if I could cum on her face and she said yes. Did I mention she loves her work!! Crazy verbal moans while fucking. Legs wrapped tightly around my body. Hit her mish and she wanted to suck my nipples as I was pounding. She wanted to dfk as we were fucking. Totally into the session more than me!! She is a total nymph! After I finished and condom came off she asked me. I just wrote. She asked me if I would let her suck my dick a little while longer! Let me type that again. I popped, I was standing up, Condom came off, she stood in front of me and held my cock and looked me in the eyes and asked me if I would let her suck on my cock some more before I left. Not a clock watcher at all. After a round with snow bunny you will feel like you just got off a nautilus elliptical machine. This chick is a gift from the monger gods. I deserved every bit of this today. Just read my last few reports. I have been long overdue! Zero signs of demons. Oh oh oh.best part of all. The chick had on an ankle bracelet!! I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love! Yes, I will repeat. Again and again and again and again.on my next visit I m going to find out if I can video and take pics. My guess is she will say yes! Chessgod got mated today!

  12. #22556
    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months back. I got her to down down on her $ because her 6 was was too good for me. I had a pretty similar time from the review just posted but after that visit her communication went downhill fast.

    She will reply a day later sometimes even later and it's impossible to set up again. We will set up a day but then she replies days later apologizing.

    - NC.
    GFE and bbj? No way! What did you talk her down to I'm curious.

  13. #22555

    New to the Game

    I'm trying to get back in the game after a while, I tried dabbling a couple years ago and was really discouraged with the providers I saw. Is there anyone willing to inform me of some reliable providers? My DMs are open. (I plan to see other providers in order to contribute to the forum, but I would like someone I can depend on in case things go wrong.)

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #22554

    Zhanna Link. She looks GREAT

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyGonzales  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to scratch this one off of my list.

    Do you have a link, pics, or info?

    I found a Zhanna from Greensboro and said she's back in town as of March but not indication of her being pregnant.
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/North...Misszhannaxoxo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1621705446314.jpg‎   zcvhLB.jpg‎   received_991563418255140.jpg‎  

  15. #22553

    Essie

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Her screening requests First, Last name, and an ID, you sent her that? That's way too much information that I am not willing to send a provider.
    2 months back I just requested for us to FT verify instead of sending all that info.

    - NC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape