Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 1211 1711 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 41264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30614

    Not trying to be rude

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Thank you again for not sharing a link or contact information.
    Have you tried the search feature? Sandman has posted about her frequently.

  2. #30613

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    She is next level. Best in Jax yet.
    Yeah. Been you her many time over the past 5 years. Always great. She was doing anal back in the day which I partook of. But that pussy is so tight I'm fine sticking to that. Her head game is spot on and she licks the ass without even being prompted. Guys be good to her and she'll be good to you.

  3. #30612

    Daisy Doll

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/153564017707

    Does anyone have any info on her? Is she blonde, brunette or redhead? Or are those all wigs? She seems to vary in thickness, as well. Before and afters, I assume.

  4. #30611
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    So, is there a secret handshake I need to learn in order to see Erika? There is no ad on STG as a reference.
    I'll pm you number and details.

  5. #30610

    Erica or Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    She is next level. Best in Jax yet.
    Thank you again for not sharing a link or contact information.

  6. #30609

    I've only been with Erica once

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Except for Erika not doing anal she's pretty dam close to unicorn level! Mind you I have a special relationship (I think) with her. But really if you think first time was good the 25th is even better. Erika has yet to disappoint me.
    She is next level. Best in Jax yet.

  7. #30608

    More Info Please

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    What specifically. Like did a DB pull a knife and forced you to hand over your money, which is extremely serious danger, or did she grab the cash and run or took the cash and then refused to perform or what? Thanks.

  8. #30607

    Erika-absolutely agree

    Quote Originally Posted by MConstrictor2  [View Original Post]
    I find her highly attractive. All about you and a bit her getting off. Never says no, except anal. We 69 back and forth 3 times between major hot dreams. She floats like a butterfly when she happily jumps up facing you. Seldom do I feel no weight while dreaming. Wort ever reasonable rose And man the Lenoir girls are pissing me off lately. Rush jobs, lies, and more the past two weeks. Not to say that they were not very good in the past.

    The big thing is she came here for two weeks for us. After a botched STG post, she sat three yesterday only.

    Guys, with the poor shape of this scene here and the tougher stance thanks top jax licensing of the clubs, lets keep quality here. Thank you Sandman666.
    There's complaints and woes abundant on here about the terrible state of things right now and then when one of the best things to hit Jax in a long time comes through, she gets crickets. The STG ad this trip may have been a little incorrect but there's been no shortage of positive feedback on this site. I'm glad I was able to see her before she left early and when I just talked with her, it seems she's planning on coming back to Jax at some point.

    If someone really wanted a great time with a nice genuine person, instead of risking it or settling for the local trash, that person would be eagerly awaiting her return.

  9. #30606

    I've been wanting to see her

    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    Sandrababy93 is a legit beautiful young PAWG, amazing DATY / O, BBBJ, CFS, even tried a little Greek, but I'm a bit above average. Absolutely lovely woman and I hope I get the chance to see her again.
    Really wanted to see her when I was there last week. Her mailbox is always full.

  10. #30605

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Except for Erika not doing anal she's pretty dam close to unicorn level! Mind you I have a special relationship (I think) with her. But really if you think first time was good the 25th is even better. Erika has yet to disappoint me.
    So, is there a secret handshake I need to learn in order to see Erika? There is no ad on STG as a reference.

  11. #30604

    Erika level!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    She isn't an Erika level. No one in Jax is. LOL. But she does offer uncovered for a little extra. She knows virtually no English. So you need to have some google translate or some excellent sign language skills. I wasn't given a BJ, but I think I might have turned it down. If I did I chalk that up to the language thing. She isn't mechanical as much as other Lenoir girls are. She definitely gets into it more then the others as well. I'm not huge by any stretch of the imagination. But she made me feel like I was giving it to her. LOL.
    Except for Erika not doing anal she's pretty dam close to unicorn level! Mind you I have a special relationship (I think) with her. But really if you think first time was good the 25th is even better. Erika has yet to disappoint me.

  12. #30603

    Sandrababy93 Orlando PM her

    Sandrababy93 is a legit beautiful young PAWG, amazing DATY / O, BBBJ, CFS, even tried a little Greek, but I'm a bit above average. Absolutely lovely woman and I hope I get the chance to see her again.

  13. #30602

    Follow up- Erika is one of my all time favorites all five years.

    I find her highly attractive. All about you and a bit her getting off. Never says no, except anal. We 69 back and forth 3 times between major hot dreams. She floats like a butterfly when she happily jumps up facing you. Seldom do I feel no weight while dreaming. Wort ever reasonable rose And man the Lenoir girls are pissing me off lately. Rush jobs, lies, and more the past two weeks. Not to say that they were not very good in the past.

    The big thing is she came here for two weeks for us. After a botched STG post, she sat three yesterday only.

    Guys, with the poor shape of this scene here and the tougher stance thanks top jax licensing of the clubs, lets keep quality here. Thank you Sandman666.

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Same experience, I don't think she gives any bjs. Definitely hot though. She did offer non cover but I declined. I don't think I'll see her again. She had her dog there in bathroom. Making a ton of noise to get out LOL.

  14. #30601
    Quote Originally Posted by UsmcXxxFl  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/788057026886

    Curious on these two? Any Fresh or Frightening reviews?

    PM is fine.
    Girl with the gray hair was involved in robbing a monger with a gun. Watch out.

  15. #30600
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    She isn't an Erika level. No one in Jax is. LOL. But she does offer uncovered for a little extra. She knows virtually no English. So you need to have some google translate or some excellent sign language skills. I wasn't given a BJ, but I think I might have turned it down. If I did I chalk that up to the language thing. She isn't mechanical as much as other Lenoir girls are. She definitely gets into it more then the others as well. I'm not huge by any stretch of the imagination. But she made me feel like I was giving it to her. LOL.
    Same experience, I don't think she gives any bjs. Definitely hot though. She did offer non cover but I declined. I don't think I'll see her again. She had her dog there in bathroom. Making a ton of noise to get out LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape