Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 736 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 11032
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7162

    Kate

    I met Kate the other day for an outcall to my hotel, no available research on here for her keywords so I TOFTT. 350 hr damage for incall. She's a MILF, a bit more in the middle than her pics, very responsive in the contact phase, I hate all the ones that are text only and you never hear anything for hours. Anyway, first contact was a call, answered right away and we agreed on an outcall to my place. Quick photo verification and then maps, she'll be there in 30 min. I quickly showered and got the room ready, and right on time, she was in the lot calling me to escort her inside. Pics are mostly accurate, like I said a bit more in the middle than the pics but she's a damn sexy MILF which I prefer. She is totally into DATY and DATO and has a great rack, but she is a hard no on any BJ at all which was really fucking weird. Like, what kinda gal in this business doesn't suck a dick at all? Her menu leads one to believe at least CBJ, but I've seen older posts that I thought for sure indicated some GFE BBBJ. Well that was f'ing disappointing for sure, and no MSOG w / hr appt. WTF.

    Nice gal and all, but do not recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...-/069206843293

  2. #7161
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Christie Stevens

    Quote Originally Posted by Snooby  [View Original Post]
    I've only ever seen a couple and no big names ever.
    Christie Stevens May 16-18.

  3. #7160

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    From what I know Portland is such a strip club town that a lot of providers have told me it's harder there. In Seattle the strip clubs suck and there is more money to be made up here. This doesn't really translate to better quality though.
    Not a big fan of strip clubs either. So I guess I will be making my way to Seattle from time to time. Although reading about a "potential bust" certainly can give one some pause.

  4. #7159
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Didn't really get any response on this. I'd really like to see some of my favorites at this location. Anyone continuing there and still feel comfortable?
    If it's the building I'm thinking about all the girls I know that work there are still advertising so could just be a rumor?

  5. #7158

    Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJae69  [View Original Post]
    Hello everybody. I moved to the Portland area from the east coast. But am wondering if the hobby scene is more robust here in Seattle area as compared to that in Portland? Not a big fan of T and A and how they handle things. Seattle from what I can see offers a lot more variety.

    Thanks.
    From what I know Portland is such a strip club town that a lot of providers have told me it's harder there. In Seattle the strip clubs suck and there is more money to be made up here. This doesn't really translate to better quality though.

  6. #7157

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Didn't really get any response on this. I'd really like to see some of my favorites at this location. Anyone continuing there and still feel comfortable?
    Is this a hotel or apt. Building? I did not hear anything about this.

  7. #7156
    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    I heard yesterday from provider that a familiar building in Bellevue had a bust last week and watch it going there. I thought I'd do some reading up and see. Nothing here anyway.
    Didn't really get any response on this. I'd really like to see some of my favorites at this location. Anyone continuing there and still feel comfortable?

  8. #7155

    I mean

    Would you rather me not recommend? I get it. 4 is steep for some people. But I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for. Sure, I could go for the 250 all included. But really? Usually, girls at that rate I could see civi without alot of issues. But you know. Do you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    You recommend $400 for just CBJ and FS?

    Guys like you are what gives these GPS more reason to have ridiculous rates. SMDH.

  9. #7154
    Quote Originally Posted by WarDog1960  [View Original Post]
    I can recommend. Saw her once for FBSM and once for FS. Very pleasant woman and good service.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarDog1960  [View Original Post]
    That was with FS. Did not get to any milking table. The massage was ok, nuru. Lots of oil and HJ finish. Mutual shower after. I think it was $$.
    You recommend $400 for just CBJ and FS?

    Guys like you are what gives these GPS more reason to have ridiculous rates. SMDH.

  10. #7153

    Hello

    Hello everybody. I moved to the Portland area from the east coast. But am wondering if the hobby scene is more robust here in Seattle area as compared to that in Portland? Not a big fan of T and A and how they handle things. Seattle from what I can see offers a lot more variety.

    Thanks.

  11. #7152

    CBJ yes

    That was with FS. Did not get to any milking table. The massage was ok, nuru. Lots of oil and HJ finish. Mutual shower after. I think it was $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Any CBJ offered?

    Have you tried the milking table?

    Probably the only reason I'd visit these renton chicks would be for the milk table.

    I know Kristy d had one but heard she fat.

    Also what was the damage for fbsm Ave what was included?

  12. #7151

    Fbsm

    Quote Originally Posted by WarDog1960  [View Original Post]
    I can recommend. Saw her once for FBSM and once for FS. Very pleasant woman and good service.
    Any CBJ offered?

    Have you tried the milking table?

    Probably the only reason I'd visit these renton chicks would be for the milk table.

    I know Kristy d had one but heard she fat.

    Also what was the damage for fbsm Ave what was included?

  13. #7150

    Taylor

    I can recommend. Saw her once for FBSM and once for FS. Very pleasant woman and good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to get details on this one. Looks really good. Tried searching but got nothing not sure if someone already did a review already. Appreciate it if someone can link to a report.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

    Cheers.

  14. #7149

    Re: Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to get details on this one. Looks really good. Tried searching but got nothing not sure if someone already did a review already. Appreciate it if someone can link to a report.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

    Cheers.
    She has been around for quite a while, I've never seen her as she is a full safety girl, as is reflected in her reviews going back to her early days on the other board (back when reviews were more likely to be accurate.).

  15. #7148

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to those that gave me some recommendations for my visit to Seattle. I only wound up seeing Shelby Creams, but had a great time. She was everything you hope for in this hobby, picture perfect match, clean comfy incall, great attitude and great service. I doubt I could have done much better on my short visit here.
    I think you made the right decision she is an incredible appointment. Glad you had a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape